Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*Not just a passionate affair TS* Argh! Not my AUDI, Jodha! Ud 18/01 (Page 95)

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by selvi1275

Hi selvi... Hug
Wow... Never expected a proposal at the end of Audi fiasco...ever since the stalker attack part, had missed the JoJa cute sparring sessions...
Awww LOLArrre what about the last two updates of Njapa... they did word-spar a bit there.. Wink
And Jalal managed to call all during the 2 mins...he had to take the ring, the card...awesome...
No didn't call all.. only her dad and his ammi.. two mins... well he said two mins so she doesn't ask too many questions.. ring, card + 2 calls must have taken 5 mins.. LOL

I have some doubts now...need to read last chapter again ...
Shocked Oh... ok *gulp*

But too good an update...
Blushing
And dear you managed to update in this state...I really thought it'd be some months before we get part-2...
Thanks dear... well baby's not here yet... so I might as well do it when I can..  but thanks for the wishes dear..
STAY HAPPY AND HEALTHY

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

selvi1275Kalgi22

Gayuraj IF-Dazzler
Gayuraj
Gayuraj

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
superbbb
loved it

Kalgi22lashy

rs_fun2 Groupbie
rs_fun2
rs_fun2

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Hey Shraddha,

Absolutely loved the part 2... muah... Thumbs Up Hug

I had predicted after reading part 1 that he would propose and he did!!!
Loved the Audi inspection part and the line "Kyunki Jodha Singh is irreplaceable in Jalal Muhammed's life, isn't she?' This was so dreamy...

The proposal was awesome and the way Jo reacted to it was dreamy too...

And lastly Jalal... ufff! He is something else Day Dreaming

Hope all goes well for u and take care and stay healthy!!! And what to say? U always leave us craving for more :))

- rachana

Kalgi22lashy

perdhani Newbie
perdhani
perdhani

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Oh My God...activate javascript
Lashy, so many words i want to say to admire your writings... but i couldn't because of my terrible english language...

Having thought to write it in my indonesian language but then you will not understand..

It so annoying me when all of your readers here can express their admiration while i can't CryDead

But let me try one thing. I keep reading the golconda fort while listening "Flying without wings" from westlife...and i don't know why, i can't stop tears running out from my eyes. I feel like standing there looking at those fragmen, and i think this is the most beautiful moment for them after their long struggle to defend their relationship...

You know, i need to read every chapter of yours, 4, 5, 6 times, with some help from some dictionary, to reach every detail of your writings. I can easy understand the general plot. But i know the most interesting thing from your writings is the detail. So i won't let it missed although i need i big effort for that. The more i read, the more i understand, the more i love this story...

I just imagine if any producer made a tv serials from this story, and keep using paridhi and rajat as jodha and jalal... waaahhh... it must be great...

Nia, njapa addict from indonesia

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

selvi1275Kalgi22lashy

mushat IF-Sizzlerz
mushat
mushat

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
Originally posted by mushat

</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thank you so much for the pm.
awesome update ..loved it.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks a lottt dear...Hug
jalal proposed Jo ..family knows about it.
you write
poem well too.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks dear...Embarrassed
I ll read it again...study ..then have to make dinner.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Awww study and dinner??? Are you a student?Smile</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">

</font>

yes.. m a student..and dinner I love to Cook.and Sunday tha.Ammi ko chutti dedi Maine.upar se Bhai ka borad exam hai.so Ammi busy rehti hai.

Kalgi22lashy

ashpat IF-Dazzler
ashpat
ashpat

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

Hiii Shraddha!! How are you doing? 
I am going to put combined comment for 1st and 2nd part.

I was not at all surprised with Jalal's reaction after the accident. I totally understand his love and obsession for his baby I mean car. I was same way with my car (mine was not sportscar but still it was my baby). actually, he is better than me;  At least he let Jodha drive his baby when she had  just LEARNER'S license. I did not let my siblings touch my car when they had permit and told them to use dad's car for practice and I used to sit beside them when they did. I was very protective of my car.lol. But, I let them drive once in a while after they got license.  anyways, back to jodha and jalal, i understand Jodha wanted to be spontaneous and daring and all but still come on Jalal warned him so many times. no wonder he was so stiff and silent and cold towards her. But, Jodha totally made it up with the research and restoring his car with her own savings and not using parents' or jalal's help. That was just awesome.

I loved the poetry Jalal wrote (I mean you wrote).  That was nice summation of his feelings for Jodha. I liked the funny scene between shantamma and jalal. I was little surprised with Jodha acting so cool and normal when jalal came. Jalal was like an inspector when he was checking out his car well i can't blame him- that's what I would have done too but then making jodha wait to hear enthusiastic words from him was bad bad boy. he just loves teasing her and i love these two. I liked that Jodha got little possesive with "she" comment. and loved jalal more by clarifying that it was for her. Jalal wanted to give back the money somehow bec he knows how much it must have taken her to save all of it but jodha is jodha and that's what makes her special too. Oh and that sparks and sexual tension in car when buckling the seat belt  was so hottt. ufff- this almost there kiss make it steamy atmosphere. Omg, I really did not expect Jalal proposing to Jodha until he took out the ring. Usually, I can guess when I read stories but this was unexpected. I liked how he picked the place where they went for her 1st bday after they started dating first time. the setting was perfect- evening, fort, sunset. I am assuminh she was dressed as she was wearing heels. I also liked the caption of photo and how jalal informed jodha's dad about it before proposing her. I actually LOVED everything that happened at the fort- dialogues, expressions, emotions everything. I also loved he pciked her up in his arms to the car.
btw, thank you so much  for giving this flashback of proposal  and you can give more like this regarding their wedding day and pre wedding rituals etc and pregnancy in future.
sorry I was going to type little more but I got to go for dinner. tc. love ya

Kalgi22lashy

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
ChellamHug
What you've done... Such a package of surprises you gave usEmbarrassed I'm so touched, speechless  and still cherishing their momentsDay Dreaming

I can't simply pick and highlight anything here. 'coz I loved each and every word of this updateDay DreamingDay Dreaming and craving for moreCry

"Shraddha is irreplaceable in ours life, isn't she?" Embarrassed Love you just as much, my chellamBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dharmimumrs_fun2_SJM_lashy

jhansi_chowdary Senior Member
jhansi_chowdary
jhansi_chowdary

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
hey lashy di,
loved the second part.
jalal became poet hmm i loved his poetry nd his mischevious thoughts to trouble jo more
nd thank god she didnt went to bangalore otherwise poor jalal ,vo to uske peeche chala jata bangalore ko hehehe
nd their cute talks were awesome
aww how much he loves his audi ,examining each nd every part of it .
nd yeah as kaldi says"lashy di is irreplacable in our lives"
nd i agree being kidnapped by very own person is really amazing nd exciting too
nd GOLCONDA i really didnt think about it its really a quiet place for proposal
gentelmanly qualities hai tabi to vo jalal hi
here i end my boring wala comment
take care of urs nd little shraddha too nd hope to see u soon fit nd fine lashy di

Kalgi22lashy

Go to top