Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*Not just a passionate affair TS* Argh! Not my AUDI, Jodha! Ud 18/01 (Page 9)

najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Originally posted by najma123

I AM DAMN PISSED. I didn't get a single PM nor a message NOTHING! FROM ANYONE!. I UNDERSTAND LASHY NEEDS TO REST. BANJARAS! TAKE OVER! 
Okay. Anger over. Story. Amazing. Part 2 teaser was HILARIOUS. 

Sweetheart sweetheart shaant maate!
I only sent pms till the alphabet 'h' haven't yet gone beyond that and the laptop was snatched LOL
By tonight I'll send it all special one to you even if you've already read it.. lol
Hug
WHAT??????ROFL You sent it till H so couldnt send it... You are too adorable sweetheart... LOL I got it... When are you due?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalgi22lashy

Neetz Goldie
Neetz
Neetz

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:46am | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
Originally posted by Neetz

</font>[DIV]<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">HO HO HO!!!!! Ok I am not Santa..wo toh Lashy hai.. hehe
M back. Remember me??..*big hug* to all my girls here... how have you all been??
Kuch bhi... no one forgot you, ok?Tongue

Yayyy...i missed u people too..

how was Christmas?
Good... a full house basically and lots of shopping!Wink

whoa...sounds fun Big smile

Whoa!!!! such a nice new year gift re..if I keep getting suvh surprises, I will happily scoot off for 2 weeks again and again... I just came here on IF and saw this..so love it..
Achaaa?LOLKhabardaar!

ohooo..lashy khabardaaroing me... ooppss
made me go back to the days I learned driving...ohh my dad doesn't let me drive his car..I go at 30 he keeps yelling slow down and there aren't any blind turns but still..men and their love for cars..lol
Man... looks like this rung a lot of bells with lotss!

Really??..
I can so imagine a pissed off Jalal...Jo not taking the warnings seriously and BAMMM... oooppsss moment...
50k...ayyooo..what will Jalal do now?? The car gone.. the guy is freaking out...my poor man!!!! LOL
YesLOLnotty Jo and poor Ja... I love this combo...LOL

me too..love this combo..
Jo's parents...what did u do?? OMG... ROFL kuch seekho usse...manhus ladka has become their fav..oo la la..
Yes he is their favouritest!!!!Day Dreaming

yesh.. Big smile
more later...

P.S. How have you been doing Lashy? How's the baby? Take care re... HugI'm fine.. for baby three more weeks...Hugyou take care too and New Year Wishes hun!

oh oh...three weeks...wow
happy new year to you too jaaneman Hug

P.S. what happened to our WA group re??? I want to remain in touch with u all when I am not here..

Kalgi22lashy

Neetz Goldie
Neetz
Neetz

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justlovetv

Originally posted by justlovetv

</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thank you so much!Hug</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Probably its the hormonesLOLThey drive us women so crazyConfused</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">It doesn't even feel like new year anymoreConfusedThis year went by crazily fast; didn't have time to think and even gaugeConfused</font>

</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hamaare hormones ki jaiLOL</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Lunch time dearie... will be back laterHugsit tight and have fun sweetie... all will be well!</font>

Okay!Hug

Sammy darling *hugs*
congratulations on your new phone..and happy new year..
howdy lady? Wink

hormones ki as Lashy said..jai ho...
every year end I have the same feeling excluding some... hehe

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SpringBreakersKalgi22lashy

---jais--- IF-Dazzler
---jais---
---jais---

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:27am | IP Logged
This is the best gift for new year.
It was so cute two shot lashy. These little little thing make life more beautiful. That audi car was so loving for jalal that he never let touch anybody but still he did not say anything becasuse he knew he will regret in future and jodha is more important and loving for him anything.
And jodha bechari pehle hi jalal usse naraj ho gaya aur dusra parents bhi usi ko suna rahe the awww. And now jodha is going to repair that car with her own money to learn a lesson.
Thank you so much lashy for this shot. How much i was missing your update so much? But this one make me so happy and also a very beautiful gift i got from you.
Thank you lashy.
And in advance Happy new year lashy and all the banjara group and every member in this forum.
I hope this new year give everyone lots of happiness, success, and prosperity.

Edited by ---jais--- - 30 December 2014 at 6:29am

...Anushka...Kalgi22lashy

_Dexterity_ IF-Rockerz
_Dexterity_
_Dexterity_

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by akdhaswara

awesome di jalal is so possesive about his car ,continue soon
Which guy isn't? Wink like we women are possessive  of our own stuff... 
also, he kept advicing her not to do it, but she didn't listen... so... this time, she was wrong... she risked their lives too by doing this na... 
Nahi tho he is extremely accommodating of her... Smile 

Your first comment here na... 
happy new year dear... Hug
same to you dearSmile

...Anushka...Kalgi22lashy

_akdha.forever_ IF-Rockerz
_akdha.forever_
_akdha.forever_

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _akdha.forever_

lashy di lashy di,Heart
i cant tell you how happy i'm to see you wrote another part...love you diiiHug
Shree you changed your id a bit na... Embarrassed
yess lashy dii..you noticedLOLwas jst for fun and when i tried changing it back they said i can't change for another yearROFL
the best thing is there is part 2 also...Wink
Obviously... the incident cannot end here..two love birds have to make upLOL! And I hope everyone will love the 'twist'Embarrassed
yess they will...but twist???i have always been a fan of  your twists...i'm looking forward for thatTongue 
you are the best di when it comes to depicting emotions...you just do perfect justice to the story... 
coming to the part 1...it was so awesome and hilarious to read..
Awww Embarrassed thanks da 
welcome diEmbarrassed
Pleaseee-let-me-drive-your-Audi request which jo had done ...bechara jalal could do nothing to deny her,for if it was anyone else it would be a no anyhow but then again they are not jo and see what he got a smashed headlight,a dislodged bumper and a scratched paintwork..
basssLOLLOL
poor jalal...after all this he made her sit safely and the affection gone...i loved this line...how he loves her always so selfless...but like her mumma said to respect his personal stuff too...
He loves her TOO TOO TOO MUCH! That's why... 
yess he loves jo but he is possessive about his audi too...only jo realised this laterLOL
but still my heart goes to jodha because she wants to do everything that she missed while lying there trying to come out of trauma...and she even did be it walking, talking, dressing, socializing, cooking and writing; so whtat if she had got a new passion for 'driving'...LOL
Perfectly said!!!! Thumbs UpDay Dreaming
thank youHug
somehow she was wrong but i love my jo...(less than jalal thoughWinkWink)
Oh yes... because she instantly acknowledged and accepted it na.. that's why... how can one not love her! She is human after all.. Wink
oh your writing made her human di...its your talent and imagination that we feel her to be livingClap
she will pay for the damage...jalal will not like it...Disapprovebut sorry to koi v keh sakta hai what matters ki what you do to pay for that guilt and my jo is doingTongue
EXACTLY!!!!! 
bdw di why does she keep referring him as boyfriend they are married naShockedShockedjust wonderingWink
thanks for this updateSmilebdw lashy di when is part 2 coming..ShockedShocked
thank you so much for pm di..please update soonSmile
Yes dear... It may take a week maybe.. will try... my situation's a bit unpredictable now na.. that's why!
its completely okay di..
 ohh are you preparing for celebrations for new year di??
Happy new year sweetie..Hug
wishing the same to you di... Hug

Edited by _akdha.forever_ - 30 December 2014 at 7:03am

...Anushka...Kalgi22

...Anushka... IF-Rockerz
...Anushka...
...Anushka...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Best-est OS I've read!ClapClapClap
Hayeee... it was just so so so awesome! Her 'please please please let me drive...' was just soo cute...
But first of all, and the MOST important of it all! A biggie hug to My Jalal, Jodha and of course the writer-e-khaas Lashy didu!HugHugHug Lashy di you rock! you rock you rock you rock!!!
A NJAPA Two Shot! Before Marriage!!!!! A NJAPA TWO SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dancing
NJAPA, NJAPA, NJAPA...!Heart
 I mean, when I got your pm I was like-- 'Are you serious??? Lashy di has started writing Njapa One Shots! I mean I was like- Is she kidding me??? ShockedShockedShocked My heart was beating so fast when I got your pm... and after reading the second part teaser I laughed out so loud...LOLLOLLOL
'SHE DROVE it?All the way to BANGALORE???' Oh god Jalal... I can actually imagine our Mr. Principled fretting and saying this... besides, the way he explained to Shantamma what a car looks like,with his hands and all... 'the silver vehicle that was parked here, the big thing I used to drive..' Uff JalalLOLLOL
Wish I would have been there...Day Dreaming
And now, I would, with great pleasure come to part one!
First of all... the way you played around with words- choosing what was just purrrfect to describe our Jodha and her 'impulsive urges' and Boyfriend with his 'HAVE to cave in look'
Aww.. that guy. he never allowed anyone else than Balaji to drive his car.. and when it came to HIS Girl, he couldn't even say no.. his firm no transformed into a reluctant 'yes'.. Poor guy.. The car was one of his most cherished possession, and it was so badly damaged...CryCry
But then.. what's done couldn't be done naa.. Instead of worrying over what she'd done, our Jo wisely chose to make things better... 
What touched me was that how she'd gently rejected her papa's suggestion of breaking his FDs- that she would never learn that one reckless action could cost her all of her Holi Diwali savings.. how heart touching.. This girl... she's making me go crazy for her, as if I was any less already!Heart
In short... this was indeed the BEST TS I've read! Part because it was a NJAPA TS, which had enhanced its beauty.. but that was a small part.. a big part was because it provided glimpse into my Jo-Ja's life.. three years of their blissful relationship... My my! What a tantalizing journey it had been naa!
From I-Pad Man, he became her LIFE.. and the journey, is the best thing that could ever happen to someone! I'm damn sure that after reading NJAPA, if any girl or boy would want anything- then it would only be one thing- to have a partner as perfect as Jalal or Jodha.. and have a journey as magical as NJAPA..
That's why I say- NJAPA is the best story I've ever read, for it really is...Heart
I love you Lashy di.. pleeej post the second part soon- I wouldn't expect anything, because whatever I expect in NJAPA, it always turns out to be better than my expectation!..Embarrassed 
I love you soo much Lashy di!Hug
Take care, of yourself and Junior Lashy too.. You are our utmost priority..Embarrassed

Kalgi22lashy

...Anushka... IF-Rockerz
...Anushka...
...Anushka...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Happy Happy New Year to All the Banjaaras and our lovely lovely writer E Khaas!HugDay DreamingHeart

Kalgi22lashy

Go to top