Users

Frequent Posters

_SJM_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: lashy

Ok me shall give you... errr... a very very teeny weeny lil more time.. πŸ€“ 

Hee hee Sujata... πŸ˜› 

Btw... I saw your siggie only now... πŸ˜² have you been having it for long? 

πŸ€—love you loadssesss 

Hihi thanks Lashy πŸ€— Lub u tooo β€οΈ
I have that siggie almost a week πŸ˜³
Edited by _SJM_ - 9 years ago
Deepasub thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ˜‰What an awesome, OMG, psychedelic, enthralling second shot Lashy!

Sorry for the late comment. I have just managed to fix my neck or rather it listens to me now. Till this arvo it was controlled not by me. πŸ˜†

Wonderfully written and emotionally portrayed πŸ‘ 

They say people fall in love in mysteriously ways:πŸ˜‰ 

By a touch of a feather, by a glance by the secret admirer, by a sense of untold feelings... mmm.

Jallal turned into a poet. See what Jo has done to him! So he missed her terribly Ha in Mumbai ? He should/better do, after killing her with his silence.

I too hate that tactic, which is so annoying and is a sure killer.  Well, at least Ja realized it and penned down the non-rhyming poem. Guess he wrote down his true feelings, so will not deduct marks for rhyming. He heπŸ˜†

And what has Ja done to Jo! Poor girl😭 had to endure two days of dewy eyes and was now anxiously waiting for the man & the machine.

Who kidnapped whom ! or shall we say who hitched whom ?

Jallal merely carried her to be seated in the car.  He was bowled over by the unexpected googly delivered by Jodha!. He fell in love all over again 😳 and most probably thought where & when did I miss this rarest Jem!

Jodha with her perseverance, determination and sheer love of this man & his love for his machine got inspired to do undertake the Blore job.

Oh Boy! The outcome was psychedelic! Never expected that you would pen down the proposal so beautifully. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

And where else to go for the monumental confession, but to the one place she enjoyed previously and the sunset added the much needed glamour to the occasion.

Drop of a hat he fell head over heals in love with his sweetheart!. And for him to pre-plan the engagement dinner, grab the ring, oh !my what a debonair swank he was! And twisted too.  But She was his match a top notch one. What one-liners she comes up with. I remember the sigma one too. So apt and so sweet too for the situation.

Yes you have rightly termed it TS, OS would have been too short.  Yes they both were eager to resolve the Audi issue in person. Yes it was not just any AUDI was it ? IT was custom made for them ...he heπŸ˜†

For him the AUDI was 

A: Affectionate gesture of his GF to the extent of losing all of her savings.

U: Uplifting with her inspirational one liners

D: Doting Sweetheart to her man, with unwavering faithfulness ( she would not  take his car without his permission)

I: Illuminating the spark of love again & again in him

For her, the AUDI meant 

A: Affable, receptive and accommodating BF

U: Unforgettable urbane proposal from him

D: Debonair & distinguished swank he was for her

I: Independent & Illustrious man who made his decisions  ( what a nice decision to propose on that eventful day)

I think many of us like your writing better today than yesterday and even better tomorrow. By the way I will still re-read NJAPA n PBD like P&P when I'm bored of other stories or books.

Now we will wait for your future OS and TS. I guess you already have a short list of topics. 

So good luck with everything. Big hugs to you  and hope you write something as soon as you can.

Edited by Deepasub - 9 years ago
Rashmi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry dear for the late reply as long weekend is going on and so was busy.
I just loved this part 2 .
First I was impressed with the way Jodha took the responsibility of repairing the car and that too she did it properly with all the homework done.
And that proposal was so  romantic ...Aaye haiyye.
But I am more impressed by you dear as since the big day is nearing but still you took out time for updating .I am just floored by your sense of commitment .You are really a woman of substance .Keep up the good work and May god always bless you dear.
divyavm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Writer-e-khaas, what a beautiful two-shot πŸ€—. I have been crazy busy at work ... But finally made it with my take 10 ... Actually take 15 with interest. I will admit Part 2 might be my favorite chapter of all ...maybe second only to Jalal's marathon one. πŸ‘

So, here goes my take:

Part 1

(1) The sweet nervousness and possessiveness owner of Audi ... Who obviously is more concerned about the driver next to him than the actual the car. How sweet when Jodha called him in his Mr. Pareshan avataar! πŸ˜Š
(2) A ziddi Jodha ... Trying to re-build her confidence and become her old self ... With the pride of having picked up early steps in learning to drive 
(3) A tactful Jodha ... Hitting Jalal's soft spot of emotion that she had just recovered to convince him to let her drive more πŸ˜‰
(4) And then destiny strikes ... The accident happens ... Loved the sound effects here. and particularly this parallel structure of their emotions ... Almost the same but not quite. πŸ˜†

"SHE was too alarmed. Aghast. Distressed. And panicky.
HE was too alarmed. Aghast. Displeased. And angry."

(5) The first kind of new fight ... With Jalal being totally silent and not outwardly fighting ... His "Angry young man" avataar as you called it in Part 2. I loved Jodha's efforts to set it all right and her conviction to do so which came to fruition in part 2. 

P.S. and of course the Singhs are very cute as they support Jalal πŸ˜†

Part 2

(6) A newly turned poet ... How cute that Jalal wanted to make amends via poetry and eagerly returning home ... πŸ˜³

(7) A moment of shock when he finds his car missing and assumes the worst. πŸ˜²

(8) What a pleasant surprise to see the very Jodha waiting for him in a composed in manner ... He must have realized how nice it would be to have Jodha waiting for him like that in everyday when he decided to propose to her ... One of the many triggers πŸ˜³

(9) I loved so many little moments in part 2 that I am going to bunch it up all here:
- The nervousness Jodha was trying to conceal on how her efforts would pay off πŸ˜†
- Jalal's hidden admiration for what Jodha did to restore his car😳
- Jodha's jealousy over Jalal's admiration for the "piece of work" ... Only to realize it was her ... And who can forget the wolf whistle? πŸ˜‰
- The inflection point where Jodha proclaims ... That Jodha Singh is irreplaceable in his life and something hits Jalal πŸ˜³
- The fake kidnapping πŸ˜‰

see, a mini-take 5 in a take 10 ... I loved the little moments so much I could not pick and choose! 

(10) And of course, a beautiful surprise for all of us ... We were as surprised as Jodha with the marriage proposal. It was just beautiful! And what a nice detail that he told the family before and a celebration dinner was also awaiting them. That is one of the things that sets this jodi apart- they have taken their families along in this journey so beautifully. πŸ˜³πŸ‘

As always , thanks so much for such a beautiful chapter! Hope we get to be part of many more chapters of this epic love story. 

Take care dear! πŸ€—

Edited by divyavm - 9 years ago
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyavm

Writer-e-khaas, what a beautiful two-shot πŸ€—. I have been crazy busy at work ... But finally made it with my take 10 ... Actually take 15 with interest. I will admit Part 2 might be my favorite chapter of all ...maybe second only to Jalal's marathon one. πŸ‘

So, here goes my take:

Part 1

(1) The sweet nervousness and possessiveness owner of Audi ... Who obviously is more concerned about the driver next to him than the actual the car. How sweet when Jodha called him in his Mr. Pareshan avataar! πŸ˜Š
(2) A ziddi Jodha ... Trying to re-build her confidence and become her old self ... With the pride of having picked up early steps in learning to drive 
(3) A tactful Jodha ... Hitting Jalal's soft spot of emotion that she had just recovered to convince him to let her drive more πŸ˜‰
(4) And then destiny strikes ... The accident happens ... Loved the sound effects here. and particularly this parallel structure of their emotions ... Almost the same but not quite. πŸ˜†

"SHE was too alarmed. Aghast. Distressed. And panicky.
HE was too alarmed. Aghast. Displeased. And angry."

(5) The first kind of new fight ... With Jalal being totally silent and not outwardly fighting ... His "Angry young man" avataar as you called it in Part 2. I loved Jodha's efforts to set it all right and her conviction to do so which came to fruition in part 2. 

P.S. and of course the Singhs are very cute as they support Jalal πŸ˜†

Part 2

(6) A newly turned poet ... How cute that Jalal wanted to make amends via poetry and eagerly returning home ... πŸ˜³

(7) A moment of shock when he finds his car missing and assumes the worst. πŸ˜²

(8) What a pleasant surprise to see the very Jodha waiting for him in a composed in manner ... He must have realized how nice it would be to have Jodha waiting for him like that in everyday when he decided to propose to her ... One of the many triggers πŸ˜³

(9) I loved so many little moments in part 2 that I am going to bunch it up all here:
- The nervousness Jodha was trying to conceal on how her efforts would pay off πŸ˜†
- Jalal's hidden admiration for what Jodha did to restore his car😳
- Jodha's jealousy over Jalal's admiration for the "piece of work" ... Only to realize it was her ... And who can forget the wolf whistle? πŸ˜‰
- The inflection point where Jodha proclaims ... That Jodha Singh is irreplaceable in his life and something hits Jalal πŸ˜³
- The fake kidnapping πŸ˜‰

see, a mini-take 5 in a take 10 ... I loved the little moments so much I could not pick and choose! 

(10) And of course, a beautiful surprise for all of us ... We were as surprised as Jodha with the marriage proposal. It was just beautiful! And what a nice detail that he told the family before and a celebration dinner was also awaiting them. That is one of the things that sets this jodi apart- they have taken their families along in this journey so beautifully. πŸ˜³πŸ‘

As always , thanks so much for such a beautiful chapter! Hope we get to be part of many more chapters of this epic love story. 

Take care dear! πŸ€—

beautifully Said Divya. Totally agree with you...Good to hear from you..
Edited by SindhuMenon - 9 years ago
divyavm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

beautifully Said Divya. Totally agree with you...Good to hear from you..

Thanks so much! Glad you liked it πŸ˜³
Paradise_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update...
jalal is so romantic!!!
he wrote poems for his Jo nd then proposed her in the best possible way...
loved the update...
sorry for being late...
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Divya again excellent take 10 as usual. πŸ‘

Deeps lovely comment dear. and the definition of AUDIπŸ‘πŸΌ is class.
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rashmi81 thumbnail
@divya,
Just loved your take 10.
And reading your post after so many days ,made me feel like a family member is back at home after a long time.