Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

perdhani thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh My God...activate javascript
Lashy, so many words i want to say to admire your writings... but i couldn't because of my terrible english language...

Having thought to write it in my indonesian language but then you will not understand..

It so annoying me when all of your readers here can express their admiration while i can't πŸ˜­πŸ€’

But let me try one thing. I keep reading the golconda fort while listening "Flying without wings" from westlife...and i don't know why, i can't stop tears running out from my eyes. I feel like standing there looking at those fragmen, and i think this is the most beautiful moment for them after their long struggle to defend their relationship...

You know, i need to read every chapter of yours, 4, 5, 6 times, with some help from some dictionary, to reach every detail of your writings. I can easy understand the general plot. But i know the most interesting thing from your writings is the detail. So i won't let it missed although i need i big effort for that. The more i read, the more i understand, the more i love this story...

I just imagine if any producer made a tv serials from this story, and keep using paridhi and rajat as jodha and jalal... waaahhh... it must be great...

Nia, njapa addict from indonesia

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lashy

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>

yes.. m a student..and dinner I love to Cook.and Sunday tha.Ammi ko chutti dedi Maine.upar se Bhai ka borad exam hai.so Ammi busy rehti hai.
ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hiii Shraddha!! How are you doing? 
I am going to put combined comment for 1st and 2nd part.

I was not at all surprised with Jalal's reaction after the accident. I totally understand his love and obsession for his baby I mean car. I was same way with my car (mine was not sportscar but still it was my baby). actually, he is better than me;  At least he let Jodha drive his baby when she had  just LEARNER'S license. I did not let my siblings touch my car when they had permit and told them to use dad's car for practice and I used to sit beside them when they did. I was very protective of my car.lol. But, I let them drive once in a while after they got license.  anyways, back to jodha and jalal, i understand Jodha wanted to be spontaneous and daring and all but still come on Jalal warned him so many times. no wonder he was so stiff and silent and cold towards her. But, Jodha totally made it up with the research and restoring his car with her own savings and not using parents' or jalal's help. That was just awesome.

I loved the poetry Jalal wrote (I mean you wrote).  That was nice summation of his feelings for Jodha. I liked the funny scene between shantamma and jalal. I was little surprised with Jodha acting so cool and normal when jalal came. Jalal was like an inspector when he was checking out his car well i can't blame him- that's what I would have done too but then making jodha wait to hear enthusiastic words from him was bad bad boy. he just loves teasing her and i love these two. I liked that Jodha got little possesive with "she" comment. and loved jalal more by clarifying that it was for her. Jalal wanted to give back the money somehow bec he knows how much it must have taken her to save all of it but jodha is jodha and that's what makes her special too. Oh and that sparks and sexual tension in car when buckling the seat belt  was so hottt. ufff- this almost there kiss make it steamy atmosphere. Omg, I really did not expect Jalal proposing to Jodha until he took out the ring. Usually, I can guess when I read stories but this was unexpected. I liked how he picked the place where they went for her 1st bday after they started dating first time. the setting was perfect- evening, fort, sunset. I am assuminh she was dressed as she was wearing heels. I also liked the caption of photo and how jalal informed jodha's dad about it before proposing her. I actually LOVED everything that happened at the fort- dialogues, expressions, emotions everything. I also loved he pciked her up in his arms to the car.
btw, thank you so much  for giving this flashback of proposal  and you can give more like this regarding their wedding day and pre wedding rituals etc and pregnancy in future.
sorry I was going to type little more but I got to go for dinner. tc. love ya
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ChellamπŸ€—
What you've done... Such a package of surprises you gave us😳 I'm so touched, speechless  and still cherishing their moments

I can't simply pick and highlight anything here. 'coz I loved each and every word of this update and craving for more😭

"Shraddha is irreplaceable in ours life, isn't she?" 😳 Love you just as much, my chellamπŸ˜ƒ

jhansi_chowdary thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey lashy di,
loved the second part.
jalal became poet hmm i loved his poetry nd his mischevious thoughts to trouble jo more
nd thank god she didnt went to bangalore otherwise poor jalal ,vo to uske peeche chala jata bangalore ko hehehe
nd their cute talks were awesome
aww how much he loves his audi ,examining each nd every part of it .
nd yeah as kaldi says"lashy di is irreplacable in our lives"
nd i agree being kidnapped by very own person is really amazing nd exciting too
nd GOLCONDA i really didnt think about it its really a quiet place for proposal
gentelmanly qualities hai tabi to vo jalal hi
here i end my boring wala comment
take care of urs nd little shraddha too nd hope to see u soon fit nd fine lashy di
sp108 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

How could I not remember that they were married in December ...you wrote a complete scene over it πŸ˜‰

That apart, I have read NJAPA many times over...and will continue to do so πŸ˜³

rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome can't think of any other words Lashy!!

What a wonderful way of proposing!! Totally loved it!! U r an amazing writer dear...even I didn't realize what Jalaal had planned untill i read it...that's how good u r at keeping the readers gripped with the story...just amazing!!
I don't want to pick any point from the story and say I loved this more coz I loooved the whole thing!!

Love
Preet

P.S u r due soon, right!! Good luck and take lots of care muaah.
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ...rio...

Unres!!omg omg omg!jalal's shayeri nd that cute note!
Yes... pyaar ne usse shaayar banaa diyaa πŸ˜†
muah!nd jalal's naughty thoughts..i wish when i grow up i have a bf like jalal 🀣 toh mein mar hi jawa!!
Achaaa? πŸ˜‰

And our fiery Jo! shez awesme as always! Jalal is such a car lover!nd jalal's xplanation to shantamma! Hilarious!
Jo is pathaakaa.. so, Ja's the right person to handle her (and vice versa tooπŸ˜›)

aww hw sweetly jalal proposed to our jodha!nd the way u xpress their thoughts nd feelings,i m sure di,u r a writer nd the bestest best...
☺️

U knw at first when i started reading the story,i didnt get it well,then later i get addicted to it nd nw i m the biggest fan of N.J.A.P.A. Hw cute!hw romantic..it resembles the cndtn of a relationshp of tday's social...
Awww thank you.. πŸ˜³
i started loving it frm that new year eve's party ni8 when our jalal danced with jodha..sunn raha hain na tu..omg!my my!then bfre that when jalal nd his gang went to jodha's house..i loved every part of it..my 1st reading ff is it hate or love,2nd feelings,3rd one is NJAPA... Dnt knw when nd hw i got addicted to NJAPA.it seems itz like a medicine to us which give us pain love sad happy feelings all together..nd makes our day..when i returned frm skl,i used to read the chappies which i saved.nw i feel empty as the ff is end..i was really sad why the ff was end..bt these cute parts r also making me feel in heaven..thanks fr gifting us this precious gift..
Thanks a lottt... and yes I agree I think its ur biggest comment on this thread β˜ΊοΈ
nd i think itz my biggest cmnt till nw..enough of my bak bak..love u..tc...ur chotu packet rio aka prithibi
Ok... I didn't know prithibi was Rio πŸ˜† but I like your new id.. πŸ˜³

lashy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gayuraj

superbbb
loved it

Thanks dear... πŸ˜³
lashy thumbnail
Originally posted by: rs_fun2

Hey Shraddha,

Absolutely loved the part 2... muah... πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€— 

Thanks Rachana.. πŸ€— 

I had predicted after reading part 1 that he would propose and he did!!! 
I know I was "😲" when I read your prediction πŸ˜†
Loved the Audi inspection part 
πŸ˜† Jalal, eh?
and the line "Kyunki Jodha Singh is irreplaceable in Jalal Muhammed's life, isn't she?' This was so dreamy...
Awww... that's what sent that fella off to dreamland too!!!

The proposal was awesome and the way Jo reacted to it was dreamy too...
The way Jo reacteddd??? You mean disbelief?
And lastly Jalal... ufff! He is something else
Why? Cos of the teasing? The kidnapping? Or the proposal... πŸ˜‰

Hope all goes well for u and take care and stay healthy!!! And what to say? U always leave us craving for more :))
Thanks dearest 
You take care too... πŸ€—

- rachana

Previous
1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 124
Next