Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*Not just a passionate affair TS* Argh! Not my AUDI, Jodha! Ud 18/01 (Page 72)

Neetz Goldie
Neetz
Neetz

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepasub

Originally posted by Neetz

Originally posted by Kalgi22

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">

Santamma Hug yayyy...

Kawsi-hey buddy...how's life?? Wink
Aww sweetieEmbarrassed.. It's as good as usualEmbarrassed How's yours? what you brought from Kerala?Big smilehad you tried any Kerala cuisine?Smile

mine is great too...
yup I did try the cuisine there but I remember the name of only one..nayappam..hehe
most importantly I had filter coffee..its so amazing...loved it..
it's famous for spices na toh mumma bought loads of it..Confused
It's idiyappam i guess LOLSrilankan cuisine mostly similar to Kerala... Thats why i asked you. They/We heavily use coconut milk every possible wayBig smile
</font>

no no idiyappam was different...
even coconut milk tasted different there...we had it as a welcome drink everywhere we went..LOL
And also Kerala mein we got pinkish water..they boil a herb called javitri and then serve..don't know the english name...
wl visit SL too sometime..there are so many places out there... what all places have u visited?

Hey Neetz
So u visited Gods own country. It's an amazing place!
Did u try puttu n kadalai kootu, nendhrakai chips, nendhra pazham bajji etc. oh my mouth is watering imagining did u try chulku kappi this is also so good ginger coffee.
The pink water is a concoction of herbs n dry ginger. It's generally called chulkuvellam (ginger water)
But many herbs R boiled. Pink color is from pathimukam a herb. Some places they also add lavancha or ramacham or khus grass. The water tastes so good.
Nice brought back some happy thoughts.

yes I visited God's own country and it's actually very beautiful...I watched a kathakali performance as well...I specially enjoyed the backwaters..best part was getting up early and sitting on the bow of the houseboat and having coffee..waiting for sunrise..but I didn't get to see one..but it was still beautiful.. did try a lot of things..forgive me for I just can't remember the names..the guy there told us the herb is javitri..and water actually tastes good..my mom even bought that so now I have pink water at home too LOL

waise I also had todi..if u know about it Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Anushka...Kalgi22

Neetz Goldie
Neetz
Neetz

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Santamma Hug yayyy...

Kawsi-hey buddy...how's life?? Wink
Aww sweetieEmbarrassed.. It's as good as usualEmbarrassed How's yours? what you brought from Kerala?Big smilehad you tried any Kerala cuisine?Smile

mine is great too...
yup I did try the cuisine there but I remember the name of only one..nayappam..hehe
most importantly I had filter coffee..its so amazing...loved it..
it's famous for spices na toh mumma bought loads of it..Confused
It's idiyappam i guess LOLSrilankan cuisine mostly similar to Kerala... Thats why i asked you. They/We heavily use coconut milk every possible wayBig smile
</font>

no no idiyappam was different...
even coconut milk tasted different there...we had it as a welcome drink everywhere we went..LOL
And also Kerala mein we got pinkish water..they boil a herb called javitri and then serve..don't know the english name...
wl visit SL too sometime..there are so many places out there... what all places have u visited?
Yeah there are several appamsLOL Is it Neyyappam?
</font>
You're asking about SL rite? I visited almost all the places. It's very small country na..Embarrassed
</font>

yes it was this only but mine wasn't proper round in shape.. LOL
yeah there are so many appams and there is just appam also and it looks like a dosa..i was already so didn't have it but mumma said it's like dosa only..and I had this gigantic paper dosa..

I wasn't just asking about SL specifically...as in what all countries u have been to??
SL definitely looks very tiny n cute on the map.. Wink

...Anushka...Kalgi22

Suganya.S Goldie
Suganya.S
Suganya.S

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 3:28am | IP Logged
ShockedShocked
Wat's this ??? Thread is been overflowing with all foods from western to South Indian Shocked 
My apetite is growling in hunger CryCry , I want a good filter coffee now CryCry amidst this headache it would great to have one in eve n relax Embarrassed

@ Anu : choti , life mein aise cheez hoti rehti hai ... Even i too had so many tiff's with my mom , bro n friends !!! but then would remember , they are the close one's u have with whom u can fight enough , n then patch up too ... As in where anger lies , there lies loads of  love Embarrassed !!! 
So don't worry n enjoy ur childhood the most , as it's most valuable thing that doesn't return back Smile 

@ lashy di : Oho , Madame went shopping haan ?? Wink enjoy enjoy Embarrassed n wat 's more that u wanna ask me ??? ShockedShocked

@ Akka : Yeah slept tight Wink , with all sort of dreams Blushing 

@Deeps : I too have been to kerala in a ma colg tour , and have ate Appam n kondai kadalai curry , cocanut oil alwa , nendrachips n nendra pazham Embarrassed ... But then their rice would be half baken that , even when we eat any sort of rice items near guruvayur it would be hard to digest LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalgi22

Suganya.S Goldie
Suganya.S
Suganya.S

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 4:00am | IP Logged

Oh my poor boy CryCry
He looks like " Punnagai Mannan " KamalHassan , who lost his LOVE with this " THAADI" Avatar  of him LOLLOL ... However , behind that  too he looks charming  hot n young Day DreamingBlushingHeart

Edited by Suganya.S - 08 January 2015 at 4:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_SpringBreakersKalgi22

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suganya.S

Oh my poor boy CryCry
He looks like " Punnagai Mannan " KamalHassan , who lost his LOVE with this " THAADI" Avatar  of him LOLLOL ... However , behind that  too he looks charming  hot n young Day DreamingBlushingHeart
AwwDay Dreaming

Suganya.SKalgi22

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 8:17am | IP Logged
HELLO. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalgi22

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aady-

HELLO. Hug
AadyHug

Banjaaras what's app?Wink
-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -aady-

HELLO. Hug
AadyHug

Banjaaras what's app?Wink

Hug

Just came back from out and watched such a boring episode of Jodha Akbar. This serial has lost it. LOL

...Anushka...Kalgi22

Go to top