Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*Not just a passionate affair TS* Argh! Not my AUDI, Jodha! Ud 18/01 (Page 46)

Suganya.S Goldie
Suganya.S
Suganya.S

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalgi22

Originally posted by Suganya.S

Hey All Hug
Aishu , Aadhya , Kawsi Akka , Lashy di Embarrassed , got loads of House hold chores to finish Ouch
And my Trip was good , except for one horrendous experience Cry will try to come online tdy if possible again Confused , or else tmrw ... 
And @ LASHY di : Too cute TS  , that was for me Embarrassed ... Love wala fightings , always i love LOL
SuguHug
What's that horrendous experience?Shocked

Uffo Akka CryCry ... I got stuck in a stampede during my visit to the temple on NEW YEAR DAY Ouch among few hundreds of people , and i  just couldn't breath for some consecutive moments and was in the verge of fainting becoz of lack of oxygen Cry ... And Thanks to all the Shirtless males, Insufficient Temple Management  Angry , i lost my family in that horde for an hour or so and was horrified to the extent of Panic attack Ouch ... But regardless , by GOD's grace i happened to see my family with the help of a guy n had DARSHAN too Smile!!! But it took me an Hour or Two to come out of that Horrifying experience , just then i remembered Neetz too who just shared a similar type of experience Ouch ... The morning of the New year was indeed terrifying for me n my family Confused , but in other places i had quite a good Gala time with my entire family and  visited many Temples in the south districts of TN Smile , Also went to the southern tip of INDIA Dancing , Wonderful it was Day Dreaming to see that place for the First time in ma life Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SpringBreakersKalgi22

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kalgi22

Hey All Hug
Aishu , Aadhya , Kawsi Akka , Lashy di Embarrassed , got loads of House hold chores to finish Ouch
And my Trip was good , except for one horrendous experience Cry will try to come online tdy if possible again Confused , or else tmrw ... 
And @ LASHY di : Too cute TS  , that was for me Embarrassed ... Love wala fightings , always i love LOL
SuguHug
What's that horrendous experience?Shocked

Uffo Akka CryCry ... I got stuck in a stampede during my visit to the temple on NEW YEAR DAY Ouch among few hundreds of people , and i  just couldn't breath for some consecutive moments and was in the verge of fainting becoz of lack of oxygen Cry ... And Thanks to all the Shirtless males, Insufficient Temple Management  Angry , i lost my family in that horde for an hour or so and was horrified to the extent of Panic attack Ouch ... But regardless , by GOD's grace i happened to see my family with the help of a guy n had DARSHAN too Smile!!! But it took me an Hour or Two to come out of that Horrifying experience , just then i remembered Neetz too who just shared a similar type of experience Ouch ... The morning of the New year was indeed terrifying for me n my family Confused , but in other places i had quite a good Gala time with my entire family and  visited many Temples in the south districts of TN Smile , Also went to the southern tip of INDIA Dancing , Wonderful it was Day Dreaming to see that place for the First time in ma life Party
In that entire story... I got stuck to a guy who helped youLOL Am i so mean here?ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Suganya.SSpringBreakerslashy

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
EveryoneHug
I am going to be posting a new story on a blog today. It is a PariJat storyEmbarrassed
I will be sending links soon

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_Suganya.S._.Bubbles._.Kalgi22lashy

._.Bubbles._. IF-Dazzler
._.Bubbles._.
._.Bubbles._.

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Wow
Hi everyone 
I thought u all are deadLOL 
So bored up late going through work UnhappySmile
#with_love_bubbles Heart

Kalgi22lashy

PBDcrazy IF-Rockerz
PBDcrazy
PBDcrazy

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
I loved it ... typing from phone ... cant write much ... btw mujhe bhi chahiye honeymoon ke 2 shot for my birthday Angry... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

selvi1275Suganya.SKalgi22lashy

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshaakulkarni

I loved it ... typing from phone ... cant write much ... btw mujhe bhi chahiye honeymoon ke 2 shot for my birthday Angry... 
Lalalala's furyLOL

Suganya.SKalgi22lashy

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justlovetv

EveryoneHug
I am going to be posting a new story on a blog today. It is a PariJat storyEmbarrassed
I will be sending links soon
WaitingDay Dreaming

Suganya.SSpringBreakerslashy

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshaakulkarni

ROFL

Suganya.Slashy

Go to top