Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

   
Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*Not just a passionate affair TS* Argh! Not my AUDI, Jodha! Ud 18/01 (Page 46)

Suganya.S Goldie
Suganya.S
Suganya.S

Joined: 19 April 2014
Posts: 2327

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalgi22

Originally posted by Suganya.S

Hey All Hug
Aishu , Aadhya , Kawsi Akka , Lashy di Embarrassed , got loads of House hold chores to finish Ouch
And my Trip was good , except for one horrendous experience Cry will try to come online tdy if possible again Confused , or else tmrw ... 
And @ LASHY di : Too cute TS  , that was for me Embarrassed ... Love wala fightings , always i love LOL
SuguHug
What's that horrendous experience?Shocked

Uffo Akka CryCry ... I got stuck in a stampede during my visit to the temple on NEW YEAR DAY Ouch among few hundreds of people , and i  just couldn't breath for some consecutive moments and was in the verge of fainting becoz of lack of oxygen Cry ... And Thanks to all the Shirtless males, Insufficient Temple Management  Angry , i lost my family in that horde for an hour or so and was horrified to the extent of Panic attack Ouch ... But regardless , by GOD's grace i happened to see my family with the help of a guy n had DARSHAN too Smile!!! But it took me an Hour or Two to come out of that Horrifying experience , just then i remembered Neetz too who just shared a similar type of experience Ouch ... The morning of the New year was indeed terrifying for me n my family Confused , but in other places i had quite a good Gala time with my entire family and  visited many Temples in the south districts of TN Smile , Also went to the southern tip of INDIA Dancing , Wonderful it was Day Dreaming to see that place for the First time in ma life Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SpringBreakersKalgi22

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Joined: 01 August 2014
Posts: 14326

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suganya.S

Originally posted by Kalgi22

Originally posted by Suganya.S

Hey All Hug
Aishu , Aadhya , Kawsi Akka , Lashy di Embarrassed , got loads of House hold chores to finish Ouch
And my Trip was good , except for one horrendous experience Cry will try to come online tdy if possible again Confused , or else tmrw ... 
And @ LASHY di : Too cute TS  , that was for me Embarrassed ... Love wala fightings , always i love LOL
SuguHug
What's that horrendous experience?Shocked

Uffo Akka CryCry ... I got stuck in a stampede during my visit to the temple on NEW YEAR DAY Ouch among few hundreds of people , and i  just couldn't breath for some consecutive moments and was in the verge of fainting becoz of lack of oxygen Cry ... And Thanks to all the Shirtless males, Insufficient Temple Management  Angry , i lost my family in that horde for an hour or so and was horrified to the extent of Panic attack Ouch ... But regardless , by GOD's grace i happened to see my family with the help of a guy n had DARSHAN too Smile!!! But it took me an Hour or Two to come out of that Horrifying experience , just then i remembered Neetz too who just shared a similar type of experience Ouch ... The morning of the New year was indeed terrifying for me n my family Confused , but in other places i had quite a good Gala time with my entire family and  visited many Temples in the south districts of TN Smile , Also went to the southern tip of INDIA Dancing , Wonderful it was Day Dreaming to see that place for the First time in ma life Party
In that entire story... I got stuck to a guy who helped youLOL Am i so mean here?ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Suganya.SSpringBreakerslashy

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 8038

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
EveryoneHug
I am going to be posting a new story on a blog today. It is a PariJat storyEmbarrassed
I will be sending links soon

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_Suganya.S._.Bubbles._.Kalgi22lashy

._.Bubbles._. IF-Dazzler
._.Bubbles._.
._.Bubbles._.

Joined: 26 October 2014
Posts: 2505

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Wow
Hi everyone 
I thought u all are deadLOL 
So bored up late going through work UnhappySmile
#with_love_bubbles Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalgi22lashy

PBDcrazy IF-Rockerz
PBDcrazy
PBDcrazy

Joined: 21 March 2014
Posts: 6650

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
I loved it ... typing from phone ... cant write much ... btw mujhe bhi chahiye honeymoon ke 2 shot for my birthday Angry... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

selvi1275Suganya.SKalgi22lashy

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 8038

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshaakulkarni

I loved it ... typing from phone ... cant write much ... btw mujhe bhi chahiye honeymoon ke 2 shot for my birthday Angry... 
Lalalala's furyLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Suganya.SKalgi22lashy

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Joined: 01 August 2014
Posts: 14326

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justlovetv

EveryoneHug
I am going to be posting a new story on a blog today. It is a PariJat storyEmbarrassed
I will be sending links soon
WaitingDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Suganya.SSpringBreakerslashy

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Joined: 01 August 2014
Posts: 14326

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshaakulkarni

I loved it ... typing from phone ... cant write much ... btw mujhe bhi chahiye honeymoon ke 2 shot for my birthday Angry... 
ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suganya.Slashy

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Jodha Akbar or Jodha Jodha?????-DT NT Pg5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: adiana12   Replies: 116   Views: 19686

adiana12 116 19686 17 July 2014 at 5:27am by -RD-
Jodha Akbar Twist : Jodha's Pregnancy makes rift amid Jodha, Jalal

2 3 4 5

Author: Rutuja...   Replies: 35   Views: 26049

Rutuja... 35 26049 28 March 2014 at 7:25am by Akhdhaa

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index