Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*Not just a passionate affair TS* Argh! Not my AUDI, Jodha! Ud 18/01 (Page 38)

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
My BanjaarasHug

Hope you had a great time.Embarrassed and I'm backCool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

J2lover_SJM_

J2lover Senior Member
J2lover
J2lover

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

No re doesn't rewind three years...Cry only a year before the (marriage) epilogue...
See...
2013 Sep they met at college... 2017 December they got married (their 4 year journey happened in middle) 
She woke up from coma in Jan 2015
This incident was a year after her coma  - so 2016...
The OSes I have ideas for are between the party incident and the marriage - a period of 1.5 years... and maybe one or two incidents after marriage... 
>>achhaa!!! now i got it!!!! i actually i skipped initial TWO yr. when they met!!TongueTongue...n also  i thought that  they got married 4yrs. AFTER the accident!!!!.soo...i GOT  a little KONFUSED here!!!LOL

No he doesn't want this responsibility at all - he doesn't want to teach her.. he wants her to learn driving with her instructor in a learner car... she was the one interested in driving around his Audi... 
Tauba tauba you called his Audi miniature... Jalal would never forgive you! WinkWink
        >>INTERESTED in DRIVING AUDI...or INTERESTED in sitting SOOO CLOSEE TO HIM!!! u know...GETTING ALL TOUCHY TOUCHY whenever he holds the steering wheel sitting on the passenger seat!!!Embarrassed[email protected] nahh. didu...i would use SOME SECRET TRICKS to woo him!!!EmbarrassedWinkWink...now don't ask me the TRICKS...u knw...THEY ARE SECRET!!!Tongue

Wow! 
>>i knw!!! am kinda CRAZY FOR CARS!!!Blushing..ofc...not more than am CRAZY for JALAL!!BlushingBlushing

Ok I think Jalal might forgive you... LOL
>>OFC HE WILL!!!CoolCool ...being SYMPATHETIC towards HIS baby WAS MY TRUMPCARD trick!!!WinkWink

Yes, yes and yes!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
>>>EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

True... LOLLOL... he is THE go-to guy now for them... laadla became more important than laadli!LOLLOL
>>> aww...this is what happens in EVERY HOUSEHOLD??!!!...then i should START MY MR. WHOEVER'S BADNAAMI from day1 itself!!!LOLLOL...ohhh...but conditions applied na DIDU...not EVERY mr.whoever IS MY JALAL!!!Blushing

ROFL... this comment was so funny! 
>>> IT JUST POPPED UP my mind..i moment i read that SCENE!!!Big smileBig smile
Wait and watch to see what daredevil has planned! Wink
>>WAITING...WAITING...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

HugJalals Audi's future Jodha ke haath mein!
>>> guess in the next update U SHOULD write...AUDI'S thoughts regarding this MISHAP!!! TITLE WOULD BE: (IN AUDI'S WORDS)..."MY JUDGEMENT DAY WITH MY OWNER'S DAREDEVIL GIRLFRIEND!!!"!!!ROFLROFL

Wish you and your family a very very very happy new year too dearie... !Hug
>>>HugHug...I HEARD you aren't well now-a-days!!..tc di!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...get well soon!!!HugHug

Edited by J2lover - 02 January 2015 at 9:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalgi22

vinitaj27 Goldie
vinitaj27
vinitaj27

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Hey all my lovely banjaras. I m back! A very happy wala new year to all my lovely Angels here. Hug
Kal how was ur new yr celebrations?
Lashy how r u dear? 
Sammy, sug, deeps, nams, anu, naj any new year resolutions? Actually the question to ask is does anyone here manage to hang on to their new year resolutions? I can barely keep them for a week before I give up.

SpringBreakersKalgi22

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinitaj27

Hey all my lovely banjaras. I m back! A very happy wala new year to all my lovely Angels here. Hug
Lashy how r u dear? 
Sammy, sug, deeps, nams, anu, naj any new year resolutions? Actually the question to ask is does anyone here manage to hang on to their new year resolutions? I can barely keep them for a week before I give up.
ViniHug Thank you and Happy new year to you too.Embarrassed My celebration was just simple with mid-night crackers and morning temple visit. That's it. Howz yours dear?

lashy

vinitaj27 Goldie
vinitaj27
vinitaj27

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalgi22

Originally posted by vinitaj27

Lashy how r u dear? 
ViniHug Thank you and Happy new year to you too.Embarrassed My celebration was just simple with mid-night crackers and morning temple visit. That's it. Howz yours dear?

Husband was out of town so just me n my daughter went for a dinner out n downloaded some books on my kindle. Temple visit in the morning for us too. Overall just another day nothing grandCry

lashy

SARA4444 IF-Dazzler
SARA4444
SARA4444

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Happy New Year Lashy di Smile... i miss all of you sooo much ...Smile 
will read and comment lashy di Smile

Kalgi22

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ._.Bubbles._.

OMG lashy i does alwayzz blush when I read your stories dis is d effect u hv on meBig smileBlushingHeart

Thanks dearie... Blushing

._.Bubbles._.Kalgi22

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ._.Bubbles._.

BTW BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU LASHY 
LOVE YOU Heart
SORRY For not chating n commenting /responding Cryactually busy for d new yr had a new yrs eve party N lots of dinners hanging out so I will catch up with all of u Smile
#with_love_bubbles Heart
Yup I realize that... all are busy over the new year now... guess some might come back soon Embarrassed

._.Bubbles._.Kalgi22

Go to top