Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*Not just a passionate affair TS* Argh! Not my AUDI, Jodha! Ud 18/01 (Page 37)

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by justlovetv

Originally posted by lashy

I'm a shuddh teetotaller... 
So I have no idea what any of this tastes like.. LOL
LolLOL
So you haven't taken alcohol at any point of time?
No re... Embarrassed 
My hubby's a stauncher teetoallerLOL... took him ages to even try something with a 'alcohol' flavouring in it.. like Rum and Raisin icecream and all... 
Oh achchaLOL
Actually, if you have someone who drinks in your house, there is a high chance that you taste alcohol...like my father drinks but mom doesn'tLOLLOL
Huh? Confused What! 
Btw, thanks for the OS pm dearie... will read it and reply Embarrassed

Edited by lashy - 01 January 2015 at 2:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SpringBreakers

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
@ J2lover

Okk...coming to the OS...soo the story is rewinds  three yrs. back here!!!Big smileBig smile...
No re doesn't rewind three years...Cry only a year before the (marriage) epilogue...
See...
2013 Sep they met at college... 2017 December they got married (their 4 year journey happened in middle) 
She woke up from coma in Jan 2015
This incident was a year after her coma  - so 2016...
The OSes I have ideas for are between the party incident and the marriage - a period of 1.5 years... and maybe one or two incidents after marriage... 

AND we have OUR LUCKIEST BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND OF HYDERABAD BACK IN TOWN!!!Embarrassed...though here we have a slight change in situation...THEIR equation has changed to A DISTRESSED teacher TRYING to TEACH DRIVING to his OBSTINATE student!!!LOLLOLLOL...ohh n i forgot to MENTION...LEARNING to drive in a MINIATURE AUDI!!!!!!WinkTongueTongue...POOR CAR!!!LOLLOL
No he doesn't want this responsibility at all - he doesn't want to teach her.. he wants her to learn driving with her instructor in a learner car... she was the one interested in driving around his Audi... 
Tauba tauba you called his Audi miniature... Jalal would never forgive you! WinkWink

BUT i won't BLAME jo for THE catastrophe at all!!!TongueTongue...WITH SUCH a KNOCKOUT persona SITTING soo CLOSE to  A GIRL...BlushingBlushing.Heart...any girl is BOUND to loose  CONTROL!!!!WinkDay DreamingDay Dreaming...ISN'T IT??!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...
WinkWink
JUST feeling BAD for that POOR VEHICLE!!CryCry...I Had seen this MISHAP coming whilst reading the first paragraph of the OS!!! i have this INSANE attachment towards CHARISMATIC CARS like AUDI!!!!!
Wow! 
Day DreamingDay Dreaming...POOR BABY was DAMAGED soo much!!!CryOuchOuch
Ok I think Jalal might forgive you... LOL

BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE..jodha was being RECKLESS here!!! n FOR GUYS...THEIR BIKES N CARS are THEIR most VALUED POSSESSIONS in LIFE!!!LOL...ANY other in JALAL'S place...maybe...HE woudn't had been as patient as JALAL!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...n WHAT a GENTLEMAN he is...though after all THE WHOLE MISHAP...he ASSURES her that he would TAKE CARE of everything n she need not worry!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..awww!!!StarStar...Though jodha too EQUALLY sorry for her DOINGS!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...n IT didn't go unnoticed by jalal!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Yes, yes and yes!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

coming to HER PARENTS...hehe...all i could HIGHLIGHT from THAT CONVO was how effective is the spell  THEIR  LAADLA TO-BE JAMAI..has casted upon THEM!!!LOLLOL...SAAS SASUR full on LATOOO over JAMAI...GOING ALL GAGA over HIM..especially SAASUMAA!!!LOLLOL...THAT lecture she gave to her daughter was indeed very funnyLOLLOL...POOR jo!!LOLLOL...NO WONDER there was noo TYPICAL tear-shedding WHILST her BIDAAI!!!LOLLOL..AWW...jalal..what have you done!!ShockedLOLAngry
True... LOLLOL... he is THE go-to guy now for them... laadla became more important than laadli!LOLLOL

OMG!!!ShockedShockedShocked...WHAT is  our DAREDEVIL Planning to do??!!!ShockedShocked...she drove HIS AUDI..all the way to BANGLORE?!!!!ShockedShocked...that tooo without teeling him??!!ShockedShocked..hope the SHAPE of the CAR STILL remains the SAME AS jalal explained to shantamma!!!Tongue...when the NEXT time he SEES her!!!WinkWink
ROFL... this comment was so funny! 
Wait and watch to see what daredevil has planned! Wink

Update the NEXT part soon didu!!!...IT WOULD be interesting to see...WHAT lies IN jalal's DARLING AUDI'S future!!!LOLLOL...GOD BLESS HER!!!LOL...CONTINUE SOON DIDU!!! n thank you thank you soo much for THIS CONTINUATION didu!!!HugHug...love you sooo very much for this!!HugHugHug...OHH N 
HugJalals Audi's future Jodha ke haath mein!
                     "VERYY VERYY HAPPYY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!"PartyPartyParty...MAY YOU ALL WISHES COME TRUE...HugHug
Wish you and your family a very very very happy new year too dearie... !Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

J2loverselvi1275Kalgi22

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

I'm a shuddh teetotaller... 
So I have no idea what any of this tastes like.. LOL
LolLOL
So you haven't taken alcohol at any point of time?
No re... Embarrassed 
My hubby's a stauncher teetoallerLOL... took him ages to even try something with a 'alcohol' flavouring in it.. like Rum and Raisin icecream and all... 
Oh achchaLOL
Actually, if you have someone who drinks in your house, there is a high chance that you taste alcohol...like my father drinks but mom doesn'tLOLLOL
Huh? Confused What! 
YesLOL
Btw, thanks for the OS pm dearie... will read it and reply Embarrassed
Surely!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalgi22lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Anushka...

and it did happen...he became her mamma's favorite.. awwDay Dreaming

Yeah Blushing

Kalgi22

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SJM_

Oh now I remember. Thank u so much Hug
And the last part brings me to another world Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Awww thanks Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_Kalgi22

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Anushka...

Hola sweeties Hug New year hangover up yet? 
@Bold.. I don't drink!LOLLOLLOL
But yeah, the spirit isn't gone!Wink

Got it!Wink

Edited by lashy - 01 January 2015 at 3:55pm
._.Bubbles._. IF-Dazzler
._.Bubbles._.
._.Bubbles._.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed

Originally posted by Sofia3000

Awesome lashy i enjoyed the part Heart
lord his AUDI 
Hee hee.. thanks dearie... Embarrassed... yes guys do get possessive of their toys... but here Jodha was at fault LOL so combo of both made a dhamaakaa!

poor Jo didnt knw it will tk this turn 
i really love how u put Jodha trying to make him forgive her(she cldnt use any emotional blackmail, LOL or her ggirlfriend tricksLOL)
Nope she couldn't... and really sometimes all you need to do is leave a person alone... but it does get tough for the person trying to leave the other alone!LOL
OMG she gone and take all her saving to fix his car>>>>>>awww>>>>but jalal will be like wdf u did dat forLOL
YUP!LOL
just love this lashy you are making me blush cant stop smiling(all me teeth are showingBig smile)
love the teaser will be waiting patientlySmileEmbarrassed 
lashy just continue making me fell
#out-of-the-worldBig smile
Why did I make you blush? This wasn't romantic really na?
LOVE YOU LASHY!!!!!!! Hug
#with_love_bubblesHeart
LOVE YOU TOOHug 
OMG lashy i does alwayzz blush when I read your stories dis is d effect u hv on meBig smileBlushingHeart
._.Bubbles._. IF-Dazzler
._.Bubbles._.
._.Bubbles._.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
BTW BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU LASHY 
LOVE YOU Heart
SORRY For not chating n commenting /responding Cryactually busy for d new yr had a new yrs eve party N lots of dinners hanging out so I will catch up with all of u Smile
#with_love_bubbles Heart

lashy

Go to top