Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SJM_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lashy

Oh that's for ALL of us to share!!!!! πŸ˜› Yes... I'll go now.. getting late... but leaving the glass for you both... πŸ€—

πŸ˜† Thank you πŸ€— 
Gotta go to. Need to study for examsπŸ˜”
ByeπŸ€—
Edited by _SJM_ - 9 years ago
_SJM_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: justlovetv

I am great! How are you?😳

I'm good. But gotta go. Need to study for my examsπŸ˜”
Bye πŸ€—
Edited by _SJM_ - 9 years ago
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _SJM_

I'm good. But gotta go to. Need to study for my examsπŸ˜”
Bye πŸ€—

Oh achcha! All the best!πŸ€—
_SJM_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: justlovetv

Oh achcha! All the best!πŸ€—

Thank you😳
._.Bubbles._. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey whatsup ? πŸ€—
Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey All πŸ€—
Aishu , Aadhya , Kawsi Akka , Lashy di πŸ˜³ , got loads of House hold chores to finish 
And my Trip was good , except for one horrendous experience πŸ˜­ will try to come online tdy if possible again πŸ˜• , or else tmrw ... 
And @ LASHY di : Too cute TS  , that was for me πŸ˜³ ... Love wala fightings , always i love πŸ˜†
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Suganya.S

Hey All πŸ€—

Aishu , Aadhya , Kawsi Akka , Lashy di πŸ˜³ , got loads of House hold chores to finish 
And my Trip was good , except for one horrendous experience πŸ˜­ will try to come online tdy if possible again πŸ˜• , or else tmrw ... 
And @ LASHY di : Too cute TS  , that was for me πŸ˜³ ... Love wala fightings , always i love πŸ˜†

SuguπŸ€—
What's that horrendous experience?😲
Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

SuguπŸ€—
What's that horrendous experience?😲

Uffo Akka πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ ... I got stuck in a stampede during my visit to the temple on NEW YEAR DAY  among few hundreds of people , and i  just couldn't breath for some consecutive moments and was in the verge of fainting becoz of lack of oxygen πŸ˜­ ... And Thanks to all the Shirtless males, Insufficient Temple Management  πŸ˜‘ , i lost my family in that horde for an hour or so and was horrified to the extent of Panic attack  ... But regardless , by GOD's grace i happened to see my family with the help of a guy n had DARSHAN too πŸ˜Š!!! But it took me an Hour or Two to come out of that Horrifying experience , just then i remembered Neetz too who just shared a similar type of experience  ... The morning of the New year was indeed terrifying for me n my family πŸ˜• , but in other places i had quite a good Gala time with my entire family and  visited many Temples in the south districts of TN πŸ˜Š , Also went to the southern tip of INDIA  , Wonderful it was  to see that place for the First time in ma life πŸ₯³
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Suganya.S

Uffo Akka πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ ... I got stuck in a stampede during my visit to the temple on NEW YEAR DAY  among few hundreds of people , and i  just couldn't breath for some consecutive moments and was in the verge of fainting becoz of lack of oxygen πŸ˜­ ... And Thanks to all the Shirtless males, Insufficient Temple Management  πŸ˜‘ , i lost my family in that horde for an hour or so and was horrified to the extent of Panic attack  ... But regardless , by GOD's grace i happened to see my family with the help of a guy n had DARSHAN too πŸ˜Š!!! But it took me an Hour or Two to come out of that Horrifying experience , just then i remembered Neetz too who just shared a similar type of experience  ... The morning of the New year was indeed terrifying for me n my family πŸ˜• , but in other places i had quite a good Gala time with my entire family and  visited many Temples in the south districts of TN πŸ˜Š , Also went to the southern tip of INDIA  , Wonderful it was  to see that place for the First time in ma life πŸ₯³

In that entire story... I got stuck to a guy who helped youπŸ˜† Am i so mean here?🀣
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
EveryoneπŸ€—
I am going to be posting a new story on a blog today. It is a PariJat story😳
I will be sending links soon