Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*Not just a passionate affair TS* Argh! Not my AUDI, Jodha! Ud 18/01 (Page 27)

Deepasub Goldie
Deepasub
Deepasub

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Omg Kal! ROFL
Just sitting down now to take a breather from the winter cleaning. 
Interesting comments.

I am so so guilty now that I was in Jallal' place and my hubb was in Jo's shoes.  Can't help, I was the tomboy of the area, so had all the licenses before the boys of the street. 
So when we got our car in Aus,, I had the local license first. I did not allow my hubb to drive the car for looonnnggg time!!   I know I was a control freak with the car. Poor Man gave up and got an external tutor.
It was a relief for me too. Smile

Anyway back to my cleaning.

Wish you all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year.Wink

Edited by Deepasub - 31 December 2014 at 9:22am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

J2loverhemakeertiKalgi22cuty1997lashy

Neetz Goldie
Neetz
Neetz

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justlovetv

Originally posted by Neetz

Originally posted by ...Anushka...

RT..Blushingabhi kuch din pehle when they showed Hamam scene.. I randomly surfed the channels and thought to watch JA.. I had left watching that serial long back.. when Salim had been bitter to Jo-Ja as a kid.. but when I saw that scene.. Jodha was helping Jalal in bath.. my heart skipped a beat!Day Dreaming

Hawww..when did this happen??? tell me the date...

@Sammy-if u didn't post then what is choti talking about?? Confused

Oh that! I had written an OS which i sent her on PM!Big smile
Should i send it to you as well?

you have to ask me this? *shaking head*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SpringBreakerslashy

Neetz Goldie
Neetz
Neetz

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">

Why should you not be hereGeek

I may not be..too much of studying for me..picked up 3 papers..making it difficult for me to come here.. whatsapp is easier..you will be gone too na..so I was just thinking...only if you guys are comfortable...

</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Which three papers re...Hug</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I don't wanna be goneCry</font>

actuarial sciences papers Lash!!!!!
I don't want to be gone either and I don't you to be gone as well.. *sigh*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

Neetz Goldie
Neetz
Neetz

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">

No plans as of now..I <font color="#ff0000">came back from my vacation all tuti phuti.</font>.m loving being at home for now

</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Oh!!!!Shockedtauba tauba...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sure you didn't go with your guyLOL</font>

hawww...how did you know?? i did go there with my guy but..IN MY DREAMS Blushing
Reality check- Lashy, I haven't got a guy as yet...Unhappy
btw, what has going with my guy for a trip got to do with me coming back tuti phuti? *scratching my head* some joke I didn't get...tell na...

P.S. yeah Jaipur is a pretty place. ..

lashy

Juggaadd Senior Member
Juggaadd
Juggaadd

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:55am | IP Logged
One does not touch a guy's car or bike. Isn't that a golden rule?WinkLOL
And she is on her way to Bangalore? I can't wait to know what's gonna happen next.

lashy

...Anushka... IF-Rockerz
...Anushka...
...Anushka...

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Its 11:40 guys!ShockedDancing

J2lover

J2lover Senior Member
J2lover
J2lover

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged
           lashu di!!!!!!HugHug...soo happy to see YOU back WITH our DARLING NJAPA back!!!!PartyParty.my daily dosage of smiles is BACK with a BANG!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...lemme do a happy waala dance first!!!DancingDancing...
                okk...coming to the OS...soo the story is rewinds  three yrs. back here!!!Big smileBig smile...AND we have OUR LUCKIEST BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND OF HYDERABAD BACK IN TOWN!!!Embarrassed...though here we have a slight change in situation...THEIR equation has changed to A DISTRESSED teacher TRYING to TEACH DRIVING to his OBSTINATE student!!!LOLLOLLOL...ohh n i forgot to MENTION...LEARNING to drive in a MINIATURE AUDI!!!!!!WinkTongueTongue...POOR CAR!!!LOLLOL
            BUT i won't BLAME jo for THE catastrophe at all!!!TongueTongue...WITH SUCH a KNOCKOUT persona SITTING soo CLOSE to  A GIRL...BlushingBlushing.Heart...any girl is BOUND to loose  CONTROL!!!!WinkDay DreamingDay Dreaming...ISN'T IT??!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...JUST feeling BAD for that POOR VEHICLE!!CryCry...I Had seen this MISHAP coming whilst reading the first paragraph of the OS!!! i have this INSANE attachment towards CHARISMATIC CARS like AUDI!!!!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming...POOR BABY was DAMAGED soo much!!!CryOuchOuch

BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE..jodha was being RECKLESS here!!! n FOR GUYS...THEIR BIKES N CARS are THEIR most VALUED POSSESSIONS in LIFE!!!LOL...ANY other in JALAL'S place...maybe...HE woudn't had been as patient as JALAL!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...n WHAT a GENTLEMAN he is...though after all THE WHOLE MISHAP...he ASSURES her that he would TAKE CARE of everything n she need not worry!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..awww!!!StarStar...Though jodha too EQUALLY sorry for her DOINGS!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...n IT didn't go unnoticed by jalal!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
             coming to HER PARENTS...hehe...all i could HIGHLIGHT from THAT CONVO was how effective is the spell  THEIR  LAADLA TO-BE JAMAI..has casted upon THEM!!!LOLLOL...SAAS SASUR full on LATOOO over JAMAI...GOING ALL GAGA over HIM..especially SAASUMAA!!!LOLLOL...THAT lecture she gave to her daughter was indeed very funnyLOLLOL...POOR jo!!LOLLOL...NO WONDER there was noo TYPICAL tear-shedding WHILST her BIDAAI!!!LOLLOL..AWW...jalal..what have you done!!ShockedLOLAngry
              OMG!!!ShockedShockedShocked...WHAT is  our DAREDEVIL Planning to do??!!!ShockedShocked...she drove HIS AUDI..all the way to BANGLORE?!!!!ShockedShocked...that tooo without teeling him??!!ShockedShocked..hope the SHAPE of the CAR STILL remains the SAME AS jalal explained to shantamma!!!Tongue...when the NEXT time he SEES her!!!WinkWink
            update the NEXT part soon didu!!!...IT WOULD be interesting to see...WHAT lies IN jalal's DARLING AUDI'S future!!!LOLLOL...GOD BLESS HER!!!LOL...CONTINUE SOON DIDU!!! n thank you thank you soo much for THIS CONTINUATION didu!!!HugHug...love you sooo very much for this!!HugHugHug...OHH N 

"VERYY VERYY HAPPYY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!"PartyPartyParty...MAY YOU ALL WISHES COME TRUE...HugHug

Edited by J2lover - 01 January 2015 at 1:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalgi22lashy

J2lover Senior Member
J2lover
J2lover

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Anushka...

Its 11:40 guys!ShockedDancing
its 11.53...COUNTDOWN starts my dear!!!Embarrassed

Go to top