Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*Not just a passionate affair TS* Argh! Not my AUDI, Jodha! Ud 18/01 (Page 26)

...Anushka... IF-Rockerz
...Anushka...
...Anushka...

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Originally posted by ...Anushka...

Originally posted by Neetz

Ohooo..meri homely ladki.. you just became lazy buddhu..just coz it's cold and u don't wanna step out and brave the cold. .hehe
I want to visit Jaipur too..I once went there for a cousin' s wedding but no sightseeing but my cousins did drag Me to the famous market there...
Jaipur... Jo's hometown.. Day Dreaming btw I've been there and it's beautiful!!!! 
You've been there? SHould have told me naa..Wink Main bhi aa jaatiLOL
Agesss ago sweetie Tongue
then I must have been watching you from God's home... but then.. I don't remember anything reLOL
Awww not that many agesss ago LOL
But Hug
ok chalo i'm off for now... see you later on dearie... enjoy yourself and HNY again!!! 
Happy New Year Lashy di!Hug
take care of yourself.. and enjoy!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalgi22

_SJM_ Senior Member
_SJM_
_SJM_

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalgi22lashy

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Arre, Jokes apart.. just now I realized that even this TS is soo realistic naa.Big smile
Arree That was real dearLOL so it should be realisticLOL

lashy

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kalgi22

ROFLKalgi di.. your awesome you know that!EmbarrassedLOL
Choti stop roflingAngry

Arre, Jokes apart.. just now I realized that even this TS is soo realistic naa.Big smile

You yourself are ROFLing in your post Kal ROFL

Btw Anu, I never realized it was going to be THISSS realistic!!!! Kal's is the fourth incident/accident story I'm reading here now... LOL are we girls terrorizing our guys so much????
What?Shocked Fourth incident? are you counting my stories?LOL Yeah we're capable enough to terrorizing themBlushing

lashy

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Agesss ago sweetie Tongue
then I must have been watching you from God's home... but then.. I don't remember anything reLOL
Awww not that many agesss ago LOL

ROFL

lashy

jhansi_chowdary Senior Member
jhansi_chowdary
jhansi_chowdary

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
no no no lashy di not like that i like ur jalal most but as i love jo my concentration will be only on her nd do u know me wow i am flying!!!!
are u from ap??
happy new year only 2:30 hours to go

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalgi22lashy

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kalgi22

ChellamHug
THIS IS THE BEST COMMENT FROM YOU I'VE EVER READ... I'M LAUGHING AND LAUGHING AND STILL LAUGHING ROFL
>>>what?CryCry Actually this is not comment my my sontha kathai soka kathaiCry but you're telling this is a commentLOL

I'm just back to check your OS.. But what to say... It was like reading my own OSROFL Just like after 10 or 12 hours of driving lesson, I just wanted to drive his Toyota Corolla with confidence of my learners good progress report on  me... 
ROFL
He gave away the same warnings this car is big one, auto model and power of engine also much higher you might not have enough control over the vehicle but nothing was injected into my mind and he also gave up and reluctantly nodded LOL 
ROFL
and just like jo first 30 mins was fine with my temporary instructor and he also manipulated steering wheel in between sometimes... Being adamant student i wanted to drive up to home by myself with the warning of don't interfere me in between.Ouch 
Ayooo ROFL
after that nothing was goodCryCry There was one three wheeler with less than 20 speed... I was fed up and wanted over take that one but he warned not to do so but i told him i did overtake before during the lesson time too so i can handle... 
ROFL
he even asked me to horn and warn three wheel but I'm being concerned over environment pollution coz of noise avoided that too. 
Environmental pollution OMG... it's ok to HORNNN when you have to alert someone... that's not pollution... that's a necessity!!!!! ROFL
>>>There is another story too.. After that incident when it comes to driving I started to follow his instruction blindly and somehow he got to know that too.LOL One fine day when I was driving he asked me horn when not necessary. I confused but did it anyway. He was likeAngry Don't you know you shouldn't horn near hospital I was likeShocked and told him you asked me to do so then he was like
ROFL I was likeConfusedAngry
So while I was overtaking... three wheel manAngry suddenly turned to right without any signal or nothing.. I was likeShocked my hands automatically steered to further right to avoid crush but i didn't notice the vehicle that coming frontCryCry There he forcefully stopped the vehicle by pulling the hand break. 

OMG IT SOUNDS SCARY... Shocked
OK now I'm out of shocker I'm back to laughing!!! ROFL
>>>AngryLOL
So no accident no crush but the aftermath i faced is much vulnerable than thoseLOL I didn't dare to face him i just heard his voice.. "Get down from the car and come to passenger side"Angry 
WOW!Just like Jalal Day Dreaming
>>>Blushing
that's enough to pass all the untold messages.. I temporally turned into robot mode.. Just follow his instruction.LOL 
WOW! Just like JodhaDay Dreaming
>>>Blushing
Ufff.. It  took several days for me to makeupConfused
Ayooo Ouch
So I very well understood both jodha and jalal state of mindROFL and as usual you beautifully penned it down. I'm really excited to know how did jodha makeup everythingLOL
ROFL by any chance you didn't hijack his car after that, did you? But thankfully you didn't scratch it so you wouldn't have had to... ayooo kal... you're amazing!!!! ROFL
>>>No.. Nothing sort of that happenedLOL
But I never see you rofling like this muchLOL I'm happy that i finally made itCool

lashy

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:00am | IP Logged
My chellam and My dear BanjaarasHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_cuty1997lashy

Go to top