Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*Not just a passionate affair TS* Argh! Not my AUDI, Jodha! Ud 18/01 (Page 20)

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Anushka...

Originally posted by justlovetv

Guys, i wanted to ask that if i post a story on a blog, would you read it?
You've written another story?Shocked
WOoho!Dancing
Yes of course we'll  read.. though You have to give us the linkLOL
YesEmbarrassed
PP gave me an idea for a PariJat story, but i can't post hereSleepy
It is a dark story based on the film industry!
Will surely give the link once i post!Embarrassed
yahaan toh Parijat pe story likhna paap haiLOL
ExactlyLOL, and i want to write freely. My language and style of writing is very much restricted here because of it being a family-friendly placeLOL
BTW i wrote a romantic OS on PariJat, do you want to read it?Embarrassed
a romantic OS? On parijat? sach?
Yes of course I wanna read it!Dancing
YesEmbarrassed I'll send itEmbarrassed
please... fast!Embarrassed
Batana kaisa lagaEmbarrassed

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

she would be a papa's princess, demanding cutely new dresses and shoes from her loving father.. she would hug him tight and feel the comfort in his arms..Day Dreaming

Nothing can sum up the joy of a princess coming to your house, not only does everyone love her, but she spreads love as wellDay Dreaming

her mischiefs would light up the house...
Her adorable fights with her brothers a symbol of their love..Day Dreaming

She would keep everyone on their toes, and even make anyone cuddle her once a while! Her gleaming eyes and smile would be soothing to their heart and mindDay Dreaming

You girlsss are making me blush!!! BlushingLOL but so so so so cute!
Woah! what a beautiful baby shower done by Anu and SamyDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sam_0506...Arushi......Anushka...SpringBreakers

...Anushka... IF-Rockerz
...Anushka...
...Anushka...

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:15am | IP Logged
My god!ClapClap
di the OS was just wonderful!!Embarrassed
I mean.. the emotions were penned down so perfectly.. and the situations you mentioned- Hassan Hussain Death, The suicide track.. it took me to a trip down the memory lane..that yes, once the serial was so awesome and lovely!AngryCry
But you were amazing in the OS!ClapClapand the way she pointed out that he tried to touch her in so many cases.. that was, a bit of both- cute and funny.LOLLOL That guy!Day Dreaming
Hayee their love was so beautiful.. and I didn't give a damn about their (ex) partners.. whenever I read their names,  I would say-- Bhaad mein jaao... Only they matter, not you!LOLWink
I was actually relieved that they both fell out of love with their partners, I mean everyone hates them!AngryAngry
Their attraction and romance, my my!Heart
It was just awesome blossom!Clap
You're a star di!Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SpringBreakersKalgi22lashy

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:45am | IP Logged

My god!ClapClap
Anu!HugThank you so much dear!Hug
I mean.. the emotions were penned down so perfectly.. and the situations you mentioned- Hassan Hussain Death, The suicide track.. it took me to a trip down the memory lane..that yes, once the serial was so awesome and lovely!AngryCry
Aww...CryHug. The serial was so close to our heartsCryCry. But i am glad you liked the trip down the memory laneEmbarrassed
But you were amazing in the OS!ClapClapand the way she pointed out that he tried to touch her in so many cases.. that was, a bit of both- cute and funny.LOLLOL That guy!Day Dreaming
AwwLOLEmbarrassed
Hayee their love was so beautiful.. and I didn't give a damn about their (ex) partners.. whenever I read their names,  I would say-- Bhaad mein jaao... Only they matter, not you!LOLWink
Hain naWink. everyone knows they are meant to be togetherEmbarrassed
I was actually relieved that they both fell out of love with their partners, I mean everyone hates them!AngryAngry
Me tooAngryAngry. After the rally, i just want those partners to disappearAngryAngry
Aw...thanks!Day DreamingHug
You're a star di!Star
Aww..thank you very much my chhota packet!Hug Have a fabulous new year!HugHug
HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:47am | IP Logged
ChellamHug

I'm just back to check your OS.. But what to say... It was like reading my own OSROFL Just like after 10 or 12 hours of driving lesson, I just wanted to drive his Toyota Corolla with confidence of my learners good progress report on  me... He gave away the same warnings this car is big one, auto model and power of engine also much higher you might not have enough control over the vehicle but nothing was injected into my mind and he also gave up and reluctantly nodded LOL and just like jo first 30 mins was fine with my temporary instructor and he also manipulated steering wheel in between sometimes... Being adamant student i wanted to drive up to home by myself with the warning of don't interfere me in between.Ouch after that nothing was goodCryCry There was one three wheeler with less than 20 speed... I was fed up and wanted over take that one but he warned not to do so but i told him i did overtake before during the lesson time too so i can handle... he even asked me to horn and warn three wheel but I'm being concerned over environment pollution coz of noise avoided that too. So while I was overtaking... three wheel manAngry suddenly turned to right without any signal or nothing.. I was likeShocked my hands automatically steered to further right to avoid crush but i didn't notice the vehicle that coming frontCryCry There he forcefully stopped the vehicle by pulling the hand break. So no accident no crush but the aftermath i faced is much vulnerable than thoseLOL I didn't dare to face him i just heard his voice.. "Get down from the car and come to passenger side"Angry that's enough to pass all the untold messages.. I temporally turned into robot mode.. Just follow his instruction.LOL Ufff.. It  took several days for me to makeupConfused

So I very well understood both jodha and jalal state of mindROFL and as usual you beautifully penned it down. I'm really excited to know how did jodha makeup everythingLOL

Edited by Kalgi22 - 31 December 2014 at 4:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rs_fun2_SJM_lashy

...Anushka... IF-Rockerz
...Anushka...
...Anushka...

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalgi22

ChellamHug

I'm just back to check your OS.. But what to say... It was like reading my own OSROFL Just like after 10 or 12 hours of driving lesson, I just wanted to drive his Toyota Corolla with confidence of my learners good progress report on  me... He gave away the same warnings this car is big one, auto model and power of engine also much higher you might not have enough control over the vehicle but nothing was injected into my mind and he also gave up and reluctantly nodded LOL and just like jo first 30 mins was fine with my temporary instructor and he also manipulated steering wheel in between sometimes... Being adamant student i wanted to drive up to home by myself with the warning of don't interfere me in between.Ouch after that nothing was goodCryCry There was one three wheeler with less than 20 speed... I was fed up and wanted over take that one but he warned not to do so but i told him i did overtake before during the lesson time too so i can handle... he even asked me to horn and warn three wheel but I'm being concerned over environment pollution coz of noise avoided that too. So while I was overtaking... three wheel manAngry suddenly turned to right without any signal or nothing.. I was likeShocked my hands automatically steered to further right to avoid crush but i didn't notice the vehicle that coming frontCryCry There he forcefully stopped the vehicle by pulling the hand break. So no accident no crush but the aftermath i faced is much vulnerable than thoseLOL I didn't dare to face him i just heard his voice.. "Get down from the car and come to passenger side"Angry that's enough to pass all the untold messages.. I temporally turned into robot mode.. Just follow his instruction.LOL Ufff.. It  took several days for me to makeupConfused

So very well understood both jodha and jalal state of mindROFL and as usual you beautifully penned it down. I'm really excited to know how did jodha makeup everythingLOL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLKalgi di.. your awesome you know that!EmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalgi22lashy

...Anushka... IF-Rockerz
...Anushka...
...Anushka...

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:54am | IP Logged

My god!ClapClap
Anu!HugThank you so much dear!Hug
Dosti mein no sorry no thank you!Embarrassed
Aww...CryHug. The serial was so close to our heartsCryCry. But i am glad you liked the trip down the memory laneEmbarrassed
And they ruined it!Angry CVs!Angry
AwwLOLEmbarrassed
But that was soo adorable naa!Embarrassed
Hain naWink. everyone knows they are meant to be togetherEmbarrassed
Everyone- expect our these 2 buddhus and their partners!Angry
Me tooAngryAngry. After the rally, i just want those partners to disappearAngryAngry
Disappear into a blackhole and never return!AngryLOL
Aw...thanks!Day DreamingHug
no sorry no thank you!Embarrassed
You're a star di!Star
Aww..thank you very much my chhota packet!Hug Have a fabulous new year!HugHug
HugHug
Again, no sorry no thanku di!Hug You too have a blast this new year!(don't have a blast literally, you knowLOL)Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SpringBreakerslashy

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kalgi22

ChellamHug

So very well understood both jodha and jalal state of mindROFL and as usual you beautifully penned it down. I'm really excited to know how did jodha makeup everythingLOL
ROFLKalgi di.. your awesome you know that!EmbarrassedLOL

Choti stop roflingAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

Go to top