Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*Not just a passionate affair TS* Argh! Not my AUDI, Jodha! Ud 18/01 (Page 161)

...Anushka... IF-Rockerz
...Anushka...
...Anushka...

Posted: 03 March 2015 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Originally posted by ...Anushka...

Originally posted by najma123

Hello People,
Hi. This is Shaguni. Kutty Shaguni.Cool

i know, I have made myself scarce here lie never before. But, I had my MBA exams.. Aaj jaake khatam hua. *sighs*
Can't believe MBA wala exam. LOL.
How did it go? Samy gave her exams too...

Anyways, how are all of you? In fact, I am not even sure whether this is the latest thread or not.. Stupid me.. 
Actually latest thread is another one.. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4306399

Lashy, how is your health? And how is the baby? Btw, is it boy or girl? I never asked before... 
Its a girl dear Embarrassed
Miss me much? Wink
Miss everyone re! And you, ofcourse... 
Dont worry, me will be back with some JA stories.. Okay. That reminds me. I wrote an OS for another Forum.. Do you guys want me to post it as an AkDha OS? 

Love all of you!!!!!

Naj
Naj Hug

Naj di!Hug Missed you..Cry
Its a girl.. Rithi!Day Dreamingher brothers are taking care of her..Embarrassed
Brothers are taking care of her?????Confused ayyyo fir mai? 
an OS from you... woooho!Dancing

and do write some JA stories.. they really help me to put up with bakwaas we see now in JA.. (randomly put it on tody morning and I was like Dead Salim called Jo MUZ but Ruqu AmmijaanAngry) still not able to overcome the shock..Cry
loool 

awwe.. jealous?LOL you too take care of her re, very very much..Embarrassed and she loves her mumma more than anything...Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avika444

...Arushi... Goldie
...Arushi...
...Arushi...

Posted: 03 March 2015 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Originally posted by arushibisht

Mujhe NJAPA ki Lat Lag Gayi, Lag Gayi
Mummy Kahe Lat Yeh Ghalat Lag Gayi
Mujhe to NJAPA KI  Aa Aa Aa Aah Yeah
Aaa Aa Aa Aah Yeah
Aahh Aah Aa Aa Lat Lag Gayi
Mujhe Toh Teri Aa Aah Aa Aa Yeh
Aa Aa Aa Aah Yeah..    LOL                    What a surprise di...i thought you ended up with epilogue.. but I was wrong and first time in life I am happy for being wrong...Big smile 

Hee hee thanks dear..

My pleasure di...

Loved the angry young mam kind of attitude of  jalal.LOL..

Me too! An angry gentleman... always makes for a sexy read... Wink hai na?

yes di...

Opening her door, she got out of the vehicle and cautiously walked around the front to where he was standing - the extent of the havoc becoming clearer as she did so. Oops! The car had crashed into a rusted metal barrel hiding on the left - something that could not be seen till the turning had actually been made! Resulting in a smashed headlight. A dislodged bumper. A partly knocked side mirror. Double oops! Also resulting in scratched paintwork and a dented body all the way up to the left rear door. Triple oops!

Amazingly written di...Jalal is really possessive about his audi ha...LOL 

Yes he is.. and thanks once again!

The way Jalal explain Santama about his audi was really  funny and she replied she know what car is... LOL

LOL

So caring jo is she spend all her saving on his Audi... 

She is! Embarrassed

The best moment was when jalal proposed  jo with sunset view  really romantic. A very beautiful pic of fort added by you. 

It's the real Golconda fort dear.. it's a beautiful fort dear.. Day Dreaming

yes di it was so beautiful that i set it as my wallpaper on phoneWink

Kyunki Jodha Singh is irreplaceable in Jalal Muhammed's life, isn't she?' after reading this I was similing uncontrobly.. I read it more than 10 times..Embarrassed thanx a lot di for this update love you

From Arushi

Hug love you too!

@ red

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avika444

najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Anushka...

Originally posted by najma123

Hello People,
Hi. This is Shaguni. Kutty Shaguni.Cool

i know, I have made myself scarce here lie never before. But, I had my MBA exams.. Aaj jaake khatam hua. *sighs*
Can't believe MBA wala exam. LOL.

Anyways, how are all of you? In fact, I am not even sure whether this is the latest thread or not.. Stupid me.. 

Lashy, how is your health? And how is the baby? Btw, is it boy or girl? I never asked before... 

Miss me much? Wink

Dont worry, me will be back with some JA stories.. Okay. That reminds me. I wrote an OS for another Forum.. Do you guys want me to post it as an AkDha OS? 

Love all of you!!!!!

Naj
Naj di!Hug Missed you..Cry
Its a girl.. Rithi!Day Dreamingher brothers are taking care of her..Embarrassed
an OS from you... woooho!Dancing
and do write some JA stories.. they really help me to put up with bakwaas we see now in JA.. (randomly put it on tody morning and I was like Dead Salim called Jo MUZ but Ruqu AmmijaanAngry) still not able to overcome the shock..Cry

I dont even watch that. xD Spared the horror. LOL But it seems, Salim stones. :P I wrote two stories. Anu. Wink

Go to top