Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*Not just a passionate affair TS* Argh! Not my AUDI, Jodha! Ud 18/01 (Page 160)

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 27 February 2015 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanjarajat

Move over The Ruined JA. I now am a confirmed NJAPA fan. May someday this gets picked up for a movie ...Rajat and Gowarikar are you listening!!

Me => Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avika444

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 27 February 2015 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arushibisht

Mujhe NJAPA ki Lat Lag Gayi, Lag Gayi
Mummy Kahe Lat Yeh Ghalat Lag Gayi
Mujhe to NJAPA KI  Aa Aa Aa Aah Yeah
Aaa Aa Aa Aah Yeah
Aahh Aah Aa Aa Lat Lag Gayi
Mujhe Toh Teri Aa Aah Aa Aa Yeh
Aa Aa Aa Aah Yeah..    LOL                    What a surprise di...i thought you ended up with epilogue.. but I was wrong and first time in life I am happy for being wrong...Big smile 

Hee hee thanks dear.. 

Loved the angry young mam kind of attitude of  jalal.LOL..

Me too! An angry gentleman... always makes for a sexy read... Wink hai na?

Opening her door, she got out of the vehicle and cautiously walked around the front to where he was standing - the extent of the havoc becoming clearer as she did so. Oops! The car had crashed into a rusted metal barrel hiding on the left - something that could not be seen till the turning had actually been made! Resulting in a smashed headlight. A dislodged bumper. A partly knocked side mirror. Double oops! Also resulting in scratched paintwork and a dented body all the way up to the left rear door. Triple oops!

Amazingly written di...Jalal is really possessive about his audi ha...LOL 

Yes he is.. and thanks once again!

The way Jalal explain Santama about his audi was really  funny and she replied she know what car is... LOL

LOL

So caring jo is she spend all her saving on his Audi... 

She is! Embarrassed

The best moment was when jalal proposed  jo with sunset view  really romantic. A very beautiful pic of fort added by you. 

It's the real Golconda fort dear.. it's a beautiful fort dear.. Day Dreaming

Kyunki Jodha Singh is irreplaceable in Jalal Muhammed's life, isn't she?' after reading this I was similing uncontrobly.. I read it more than 10 times..Embarrassed thanx a lot di for this update love you

From Arushi

Hug love you too!

avika444

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 27 February 2015 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute.manasi

Originally posted by lashy

But I wonder if it'll be real feeka now.. writing about NJAPA Ja Jo.. there are so many interesting stories going on Confused and NJAPA's finished na.. 

oh plz di...talk to the hand
NJAPA is NJAPA no comparision...that's it...rock on!
Hee hee thanks Manasi... Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--cute.manasi--avika444

...Anushka... IF-Rockerz
...Anushka...
...Anushka...

Posted: 27 February 2015 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ...Anushka...

HaaawwShockedShockedShocked
Rithi's here and no one told me? Ek message toh banta tha yrr..ShockedShocked
You're not even coming here... Cry
OMG Lashy di soo much of congo congo congo congo congo!HugI can't believe it... I missed it yrr shit..CryCryCry I'm sholly.. sholly!Cry
Thanks a lot dear... its only been 5 days... so still early days don't worry!Hug
But yeah! No crying, our princess is here.. and I heard from my special sources that her brothers are quite enamoured of her, good good! God! Di whenever our princess is ready can you plzzz click a snap of her and upload it? I don't think that the flash is good for her isliye whenever its okay, no pressures... Oh My god she's 12 years younger than me..! Thinking about the day when we'll meet.. what will she call me? Aunty? And I'll faint then and there..LOL
Loool kitni chintaa tumhe... she'll call you maasi... Tonguehappy?

Lashy di a tight se bhi tight and bear hug to the oh my god new mom and yup! our darling princess! Hug I mean she knows naa how much we all adore her?? We want her to know us..Cool
Sure she will.. she can feel the lurve all the way from here.. Hug
Di, jokes aside, may our princess get all the happiness that life has to offer and bring a smile on you and Mr. Lashy's faces every moment of life!Hug

Rithi...Day Dreaming howz she now? You know this feeling inside me is like kinda like... I guess I've fallen in love with her even before she was born!Day Dreaming
Awww Hug beautiful words and an even lovelier card!
Again, a grizzly bear hug to you both, and your lovely lovely family!Hug May you always be as charming, happy and amazing as you are now! (Well, I am sure you'll be.. My Lashy di will never change.. She'll always be the amazing-est person I've met!)Hug
Blushing
Love you more than anything!!!Hug
You didn't forget me right?Cry
After such a lamba love letter you think I'll admit I forgot you even if I did? Wink No re.. how can we forget our yo yo bunny? LOL
You made me go Blushing

avika444lashy

...Anushka... IF-Rockerz
...Anushka...
...Anushka...

Posted: 27 February 2015 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cute.manasi

But I wonder if it'll be real feeka now.. writing about NJAPA Ja Jo.. there are so many interesting stories going on Confused and NJAPA's finished na.. 

oh plz di...talk to the hand
NJAPA is NJAPA no comparision...that's it...rock on!
Hee hee thanks Manasi... Embarrassed
no story can replace NJAPA di...Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--cute.manasi--avika444lashy

najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Posted: 02 March 2015 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Hello People,
Hi. This is Shaguni. Kutty Shaguni.Cool

i know, I have made myself scarce here lie never before. But, I had my MBA exams.. Aaj jaake khatam hua. *sighs*
Can't believe MBA wala exam. LOL.

Anyways, how are all of you? In fact, I am not even sure whether this is the latest thread or not.. Stupid me.. 

Lashy, how is your health? And how is the baby? Btw, is it boy or girl? I never asked before... 

Miss me much? Wink

Dont worry, me will be back with some JA stories.. Okay. That reminds me. I wrote an OS for another Forum.. Do you guys want me to post it as an AkDha OS? 

Love all of you!!!!!

Naj

avika444

...Anushka... IF-Rockerz
...Anushka...
...Anushka...

Posted: 03 March 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by najma123

Hello People,

i know, I have made myself scarce here lie never before. But, I had my MBA exams.. Aaj jaake khatam hua. *sighs*

Anyways, how are all of you? In fact, I am not even sure whether this is the latest thread or not.. Stupid me.. 

Lashy, how is your health? And how is the baby? Btw, is it boy or girl? I never asked before... 

Miss me much? Wink

Dont worry, me will be back with some JA stories.. Okay. That reminds me. I wrote an OS for another Forum.. Do you guys want me to post it as an AkDha OS? 

Love all of you!!!!!

Naj
Naj di!Hug Missed you..Cry
Its a girl.. Rithi!Day Dreamingher brothers are taking care of her..Embarrassed
an OS from you... woooho!Dancing
and do write some JA stories.. they really help me to put up with bakwaas we see now in JA.. (randomly put it on tody morning and I was like Dead Salim called Jo MUZ but Ruqu AmmijaanAngry) still not able to overcome the shock..Cry

najma123avika444

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 03 March 2015 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Anushka...

Originally posted by najma123

Hello People,

How did it go? Samy gave her exams too...

Actually latest thread is another one.. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4306399

Its a girl dear Embarrassed
Miss me much? Wink
Miss everyone re! And you, ofcourse... 

Love all of you!!!!!

Naj
Naj Hug

Naj di!Hug Missed you..Cry
Its a girl.. Rithi!Day Dreamingher brothers are taking care of her..Embarrassed
Brothers are taking care of her?????Confused ayyyo fir mai? 
an OS from you... woooho!Dancing

and do write some JA stories.. they really help me to put up with bakwaas we see now in JA.. (randomly put it on tody morning and I was like Dead Salim called Jo MUZ but Ruqu AmmijaanAngry) still not able to overcome the shock..Cry
loool 

najma123avika444

Go to top