Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*Not just a passionate affair TS* Argh! Not my AUDI, Jodha! Ud 18/01 (Page 147)

vinitaj27 Goldie
vinitaj27
vinitaj27

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks girls... finally managed some ME time out of the hectic four days so far... lol...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Went to hospital on Thursday... baby was with us Friday morning... [after some past horrible experiences, had an amazing team with me all through this time - so thank God for that!!!]</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">We have named her Rithi Embarrassed(means principled/cultured in Sanskrit)</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Her brothers seem to be pretty enamoured of her (so far loool - hope the trend continues)</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks everyone for the wishes...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">HugHope you all had a good weekend</font>

Hey lashy, congrats! Wow a sweet little princess to pamper. And what a beautiful name u have chosen. Truly unique n meaningful. I wish i could see her pic. Pls let me kno if its possible. Cant wait to see mom n baby together. Missing u like anything. Take care n come back on forum soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalgi22lashy

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
What a pretty name. It really is unique. All the love to the two of you, I'm sure she looks really cute. Day Dreaming

Kalgi22lashy

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suganya.S

@Lashy di : the name is so cute like her , take care of her and ur health too di Smile Btw i have lost my mobile ... So in a bad n low mood , though it's old Broken Heart Hope to catch u in IF ... @ J2 : thanks Smile 

Aiyoo. Sugu, that is the worst thing. But don't get too worried. Hug
The only thing being you might have lost all your contacts. Shocked and Whatsapp. Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

Rasika29 Goldie
Rasika29
Rasika29

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Thanks girls... finally managed some ME time out of the hectic four days so far... lol...
Went to hospital on Thursday... baby was with us Friday morning... [after some past horrible experiences, had an amazing team with me all through this time - so thank God for that!!!]

We have named her Rithi Embarrassed(means principled/cultured in Sanskrit) 

Her brothers seem to be pretty enamoured of her (so far loool - hope the trend continues) 
Thanks everyone for the wishes...

Hug Hope you all had a good weekend 

Aww...so the mommy is here...Smile How is our Princess and her mommy doing??
Rithi..such a beautiful name di...Big smile Congrats, may this bundle of joy brings a lot of happiness in your family.

Di you are such a sweet heart re...you came here and posted the good news too...Take enough rest... and lots of love to Rithi and her brothers from Rasika Massi...Hug

lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Awww thank you so much for the heartfelt wishes everyone Rasika, Vinita (missing our catch up times here too!), Rakshita, Jansijodha, Sujata, Bubbles, Rachna, Neetzie, Samy, Nams, Aadhya, Soku podi, J2, Chembi, Shreya, Harshu, Shalini and anyone else I've missed Hug

the poem was indeed beautiful Reshmi Day Dreaming thanks a lot for it!

P.S. Soku podi hope you find your mobile Ouch

Edited by lashy - 02 February 2015 at 9:45am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rs_fun2_SJM_J2loverRasika29sp108mishtidoi._.Bubbles._.-aady-Rashmi81Kalgi22--cute.manasi--

._.Bubbles._. IF-Dazzler
._.Bubbles._.
._.Bubbles._.

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Awww thank you so much for the heartfelt wishes everyone Rasika, Vinita, Rakshita, Jansijodha, Sujata, Bubbles, Rachna, Samy, Nams, Aadhya, Soku podi, J2, 
the poem was indeed beautiful Reshmi Day Dreaming thanks a lot for it!
u are so welcome didi i am with u Hug
u jus like someone close toCry*happy tears*
enjoy ur little one n dont forget to tell her i love her toEmbarrassed

Kalgi22lashy

--cute.manasi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--cute.manasi--
--cute.manasi--

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 9:48am | IP Logged
hey lashy di Big smile
A beautiful princess has joined your familyDancing, I take great pleasure in wishing you the very best as you embark on teaching her everything she will require while growing into a beautiful young woman.Embarrassed

Kalgi22

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Awww thank you so much for the heartfelt wishes everyone Rasika, Vinita (missing our catch up times here too!), Rakshita, Jansijodha, Sujata, Bubbles, Rachna, Neetzie, Samy, Nams, Aadhya, Soku podi, J2, Chembi, Shreya, Harshu, Shalini and anyone else I've missed Hug

Hug

And enjoyy, girls are the absolute best. Cool
You can dress her up all cutely. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

J2lover_SJM_Kalgi22

Go to top