Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

   
Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*Not just a passionate affair TS* Argh! Not my AUDI, Jodha! Ud 18/01 (Page 144)

vinitaj27 Goldie
vinitaj27
vinitaj27

Joined: 11 February 2006
Posts: 1800

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by justlovetv

Lashy has delivered! I saw the pic on her WADancing


Thats wonderful!
Whats WA?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SpringBreakers

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 8038

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinitaj27

Originally posted by justlovetv

Lashy has delivered! I saw the pic on her WADancing


Thats wonderful!
Whats WA?

WhatsAppWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

J2lover

vinitaj27 Goldie
vinitaj27
vinitaj27

Joined: 11 February 2006
Posts: 1800

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justlovetv

Originally posted by vinitaj27

Originally posted by justlovetv

Lashy has delivered! I saw the pic on her WADancing


Thats wonderful!
Whats WA?


WhatsAppWink


Oh! Since u have her on whats app pls wish her congrats from my side too n tell her we r all waiting to hear from her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SpringBreakers

jhansi_chowdary Senior Member
jhansi_chowdary
jhansi_chowdary

Joined: 15 November 2014
Posts: 469

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 7:25am | IP Logged
aww really!!!!
a lot of congo to u lashy di
u became mom again nd we masi again
loads of love to u nd to baby too
NJAPA_Addict IF-Sizzlerz
NJAPA_Addict
NJAPA_Addict

Joined: 27 September 2013
Posts: 14264

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Hey everyone! Seems Sam already informed. Yes, Di delivered on 30th Jan and trust me, my little princess is very very very very cute! I looove her and we all do I know. Di got back home today so she'll be back to normalcy soon.
Its a celebration time for all of us NJAPA-ians ! I know the baby's name and its lovely just as her... but not revealing it now. Let di come and share it with you dear people.
Till then.. buh bye all.
Love..
Nams!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rs_fun2_SJM_J2lovermishtidoiSpringBreakersKalgi22

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 8038

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NJAPA_Addict

Hey everyone! Seems Sam already informed. Yes, Di delivered on 30th Jan and trust me, my little princess is very very very very cute! I looove her and we all do I know. Di got back home today so she'll be back to normalcy soon.
Its a celebration time for all of us NJAPA-ians ! I know the baby's name and its lovely just as her... but not revealing it now. Let di come and share it with you dear people.
Till then.. buh bye all.
Love..
Nams!
Nams!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suganya.S

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Joined: 14 February 2005
Posts: 40310

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks girls... finally managed some ME time out of the hectic four days so far... lol...
Went to hospital on Thursday... baby was with us Friday morning... [after some past horrible experiences, had an amazing team with me all through this time - so thank God for that!!!]

We have named her Rithi Embarrassed(means principled/cultured in Sanskrit) 

Her brothers seem to be pretty enamoured of her (so far loool - hope the trend continues) 
Thanks everyone for the wishes...

Hug Hope you all had a good weekend 


Edited by lashy - 01 February 2015 at 12:49pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rs_fun2_SJM_Pba123J2loverchembiRasika29Suganya.Ssp108mishtidoiDevilicious_MESpringBreakersKalgi22

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 8038

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Thanks girls... finally managed some ME time out of the hectic four days so far... lol...
Went to hospital on Thursday... baby was with us Friday morning... [after some past horrible experiences, had an amazing team with me all through this time - so thank God for that!!!]

We have named her Rithi (means principled/cultured in Sanskrit) 

Her brothers seem to be pretty enamoured of her (so far lol - hope the trend continues) 
Thanks everyone for the wishes...

Hug Hope you all had a good weekend 
The mommy is here!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

J2loverKalgi22

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Jodha Akbar or Jodha Jodha?????-DT NT Pg5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: adiana12   Replies: 116   Views: 19859

adiana12 116 19859 17 July 2014 at 5:27am by -RD-
Jodha Akbar Twist : Jodha's Pregnancy makes rift amid Jodha, Jalal

2 3 4 5

Author: Rutuja...   Replies: 35   Views: 26209

Rutuja... 35 26209 28 March 2014 at 7:25am by Akhdhaa

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index