Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*Not just a passionate affair TS* Argh! Not my AUDI, Jodha! Ud 18/01 (Page 139)

Deepasub Goldie
Deepasub
Deepasub

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 7:03am | IP Logged
@ Neetz, I'm doing good and you. Why is Lashyji buttering u ? And what do you do ? studying towards a profession? sorry me is new to IF. and I'm a bit slow n night time with a few day time visits member.
@Lashy, another fan in the UK. Now that calls for a party then?  when we have some  more then, it will be a merry party.WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalgi22

Neetz Goldie
Neetz
Neetz

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepasub

@ Neetz, I'm doing good and you. Why is Lashyji buttering u ? And what do you do ? studying towards a profession? sorry me is new to IF. and I'm a bit slow n night time with a few day time visits member.

I am good too...Lashyji is very chalu and acts all bholi bhali...
I am preparing for my actuarial exams..hope to get a good job once I clear a few good papers..no need to be sorry re..I have turned into a mr. ...errr miss india of lateConfused you got what i meant right..
You're married, aren't you?? Well, I for one thought you're single and working...hehe
So, how was meeting Lashy??

@Lashy, another fan in the UK. Now that calls for a party then?when we have some more then, it will be a merry party.WinkLOL

Me going green, greener and greenest..waah..English language ki band baja di..LOL

Edited by Neetz - 26 January 2015 at 8:35am

Kalgi22

J2lover Senior Member
J2lover
J2lover

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

What happened... hope you are allright! Confused Get well soon sweetie. HugHug
>>> fell from scooty!!!CryCry...was double seat soo i wasn't hurt much... but frnd had a head injury!!!CryCry
and i must say...SUSPENSE QUEEN..hats off to your WORD-PLAYStar...the teaser AND the REAL update all together had a different story!!!LOL

Sach? Shocked
>> mooch!!!Big smile...i meant...i really assumed that SHE drove it all the way to bangloreTongueTongue...good heavens my assumption turned out to be wrong!!TongueTongue...or else if somethng must have gone wrong..then .i can't even imagine the state of the poor girl!!!LOLLOL

Of course.. how could you think he'd love his Audi more than his Jo? Shocked
>>> said it from my personal experience didu..!!!TongueTongue...RECENTLY i drove my bro's car all the way to pune from mumbai...while coming... a minor clash happened between my car and another car...in all this..i bore some minor scratches on my elbow...after returning...my bro was least bothered about me...TongueTongue... all he did was spent 3hrs scrutinizing n romancing with his DEAREST BMW till late night...n  he didn't evn talk to me for 3 dayzz!!TongueTongueLOLLOL...cozz i was reckless in DRIVING his CAR!!TongueTongue...soo u see...that day i realized..."GUYZZ are OBSSESSED with THEIR gadgets"!!TongueTongue...soo that's y i evn judged jalal in that category...BUT  then di...AS WE ALWAYZZ. say...."NOT EVERY GUY CAN BE "JALAL right didu??"!"!!LOLWinkWink

Still jealouss?? Wink You imagine yourself, eh?
>>>wishful thinking didu!!!TongueTongueLOLLOLWinkWink...will tell you once in detail...KYA KYA IMAGINE KIYA HAI MEINE MERE JALAL KE SAATH!!WinkWinkLOLLOL...n regarding jealousy...i fully blame you for creating SUCH a character didu!!!Embarrassed...how can ANY GIRL not BE jealous haan!!!WinkWink

Awww you loved the poem? Thanks da.. Hug
>>>HugHugHug

Reminded me of a very handsome, strict, very young professor! And she like a nervous student with a bad crush on him.. LOL dunno if I'm making sense.. 
>>>yess didu...i can understand you fully!!! and am sooo waiting for SUCH  a PROFESSOR to ENTER my college!!!LOL...cozz for the last 19 yrs. i only found such professors on TV!!!Broken HeartBroken Heart...btw di...any personal experiences??!!!Wink

BMW *Gulp*
>>>LOLLOLLOL...its kk di...its just a BMW!!!TongueTongue...which is soon gonna b fully mine!!!WinkWink

Arre baba he was hinting at his one and only... ahem... girl! Jalaafying her... knowing how much she was steaming from inside - waiting for him to acknowledge her... lol
>>>aww...what a sweet torture jalal!!!Wink

That is true!
>>>EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Awww thanks Blushing
>>>BlushingBlushingBlushing

Hug???? Wouldn't all that have continued later on? Wink thanks for your lovely words on the rest da...
>>>i know!!!  that's what i said...they would have definately completed all THOSE touchyy touchyy things in the CAR!!!Wink...my pleasure didu!!HugHug

Ahem... surprises... the clue lies in one of his final statements.. he said na.. had it been more private place he would have kissed her senseless... so she doesn't know what more mischief awaits her.. 
>>> but you know naa...soo tell me plzz!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...don't worry you can PM me...*whispering*...i'll keep it a SECRET!!!!LOL

LOVE YOU LOADS FOR THIS DIDU!!!!HugHug
Love you more sweetie HugHug

>>>HugHugHug...am flattered didu!!!BlushingBlushing
[/QUOTE]

Edited by J2lover - 26 January 2015 at 10:10am

Kalgi22

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged
If there is any WA group being formed, please lemme knowShocked