Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*Not just a passionate affair TS* Argh! Not my AUDI, Jodha! Ud 18/01 (Page 13)

...Anushka... IF-Rockerz
...Anushka...
...Anushka...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
she would be a papa's princess, demanding cutely new dresses and shoes from her loving father.. she would hug him tight and feel the comfort in his arms..Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_SpringBreakers_akdha.forever_Kalgi22lashy

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Nothing can sum up the joy of a princess coming to your house, not only does everyone love her, but she spreads love as wellDay Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_SindhuMenon...Anushka..._akdha.forever_Kalgi22lashy

...Anushka... IF-Rockerz
...Anushka...
...Anushka...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
gtg.. battery low
loveyou sammy di lashy diHug
gn
tc

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SpringBreakersKalgi22

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Anushka...

gtg.. battery low
loveyou sammy di lashy diHug
gn
tc
Gn Anu!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalgi22

sw123 Goldie
sw123
sw123

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
superb awesome excellent update
Happy New Year 2015 Lashy

Kalgi22lashy

Deepasub Goldie
Deepasub
Deepasub

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Awesome update Lashy!   
Just read it now.

Wow! Beautifully penned. I'm sure many of us might have gone thru this lane with the thrill ride!LOL
will comment later in detail.
Thank u for this short shotWink

Kalgi22lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Anushka...

Best-est OS I've read!ClapClapClap
I am touched sweetie... best OS...Cry 
Actually it's a TS cos there's one more part to come... Wink

Hayeee... it was just so so so awesome! Her 'please please please let me drive...' was just soo cute...
she loves him... knows he loves her... and like a typical girlfriend, took advantage of her boyfriend here... LOLWink
But first of all, and the MOST important of it all! A biggie hug to My Jalal, Jodha and of course the writer-e-khaas Lashy didu!HugHugHug Lashy di you rock! you rock you rock you rock!!!
Hee hee thanks... but so much of outpour of love... I'm going to float Blushing
A NJAPA Two Shot! Before Marriage!!!!! A NJAPA TWO SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dancing
NJAPA, NJAPA, NJAPA...!Heart
Arre I had said in so many replies and threads that I'd write one shots and two shots if and when time permits on the couple!

I mean, when I got your pm I was like-- 'Are you serious??? Lashy di has started writing Njapa One Shots! I mean I was like- Is she kidding me??? ShockedShockedShocked My heart was beating so fast when I got your pm... 
Ayooo your thrilling lead-up till you read it made for such a lovely read by itself Day Dreaming
and after reading the second part teaser I laughed out so loud...LOLLOLLOL
'SHE DROVE it?All the way to BANGALORE???' Oh god Jalal... I can actually imagine our Mr. Principled fretting and saying this... besides, the way he explained to Shantamma what a car looks like,with his hands and all... 'the silver vehicle that was parked here, the big thing I used to drive..' Uff JalalLOLLOL
He is a darling, na?LOL
Wish I would have been there...Day Dreaming
And now, I would, with great pleasure come to part one!
First of all... the way you played around with words- choosing what was just purrrfect to describe our Jodha and her 'impulsive urges' and Boyfriend with his 'HAVE to cave in look'
Aww.. that guy. he never allowed anyone else than Balaji to drive his car.. and when it came to HIS Girl, he couldn't even say no.. 
Nope he couldn't say NO to her though he knew he shouldn't be saying YES.. 
his firm no transformed into a reluctant 'yes'.. Poor guy.. The car was one of his most cherished possession, and it was so badly damaged...CryCry
Damn! I wish I'd thought of that phrase that you'd used to describe the transition 
But then.. what's done couldn't be done naa.. Instead of worrying over what she'd done, our Jo wisely chose to make things better... 
What touched me was that how she'd gently rejected her papa's suggestion of breaking his FDs- that she would never learn that one reckless action could cost her all of her Holi Diwali savings.. how heart touching.. This girl... she's making me go crazy for her, as if I was any less already!Heart
Awww yesss she picked up the pieces bravely and decided to march on from where she'd left... Approve
In short... this was indeed the BEST TS I've read! Part because it was a NJAPA TS, which had enhanced its beauty.. but that was a small part.. a big part was because it provided glimpse into my Jo-Ja's life.. three years of their blissful relationship... My my! What a tantalizing journey it had been naa!
Awww Day DreamingCryDay Dreaming
From I-Pad Man, he became her LIFE.. and the journey, is the best thing that could ever happen to someone! I'm damn sure that after reading NJAPA, if any girl or boy would want anything- then it would only be one thing- to have a partner as perfect as Jalal or Jodha.. and have a journey as magical as NJAPA..
Day DreamingCryDay Dreaming
That's why I say- NJAPA is the best story I've ever read, for it really is...Heart
I love you Lashy di.. pleeej post the second part soon- I wouldn't expect anything, because whatever I expect in NJAPA, it always turns out to be better than my expectation!..Embarrassed 
Shocked so you wouldn't expect anything?
I love you soo much Lashy di!Hug
Take care, of yourself and Junior Lashy too.. You are our utmost priority..Embarrassed
love you moreee Hug

...Anushka...Kalgi22

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by justlovetv

Originally posted by lashy

@ Samy and Anu Blushing
Waise I'm off for dinner and movie tonight... Dancing watching last part of LOTR! 
Anu coming to your comments soon dearie Hug
Samy Hug
Oh wowowEmbarrassed Enjoy!Hug
Have you seen all parts of LOTR?
Yes I have dear... Embarrassed

SpringBreakersKalgi22

Go to top