Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

   
Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*Not just a passionate affair TS* Argh! Not my AUDI, Jodha! Ud 18/01 (Page 125)

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Joined: 30 April 2014
Posts: 5472

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justlovetv

Originally posted by -aady-

Originally posted by justlovetv

Originally posted by -aady-

Originally posted by justlovetv

Originally posted by -aady-

Originally posted by justlovetv

Originally posted by -aady-

Originally posted by justlovetv

Hug


Sammy. Hug
Aadab. LOL

Kalgi!Hug
AadabTongue


Howzz you? Any updates? LOL
I updated myself with Whatever happens btw. IT's SO GOOD. Clap

I just wrote one line in over two weeksLOL
Oh thanks a lot! I am glad you liked itEmbarrassed I am putting up teasers tomorrowEmbarrassed


Writers block? LOL
Yes, please do. After tomorrow I will be incognito for a while. Cry
And did you finally watch PK?LOL


Internal examsCry I chose not to distract myself by writing but I keep thinking of how to move the plot even while studyingLOL
Aww...why?Embarrassed
Yes, I did watch itLOL And I liked itEmbarrassed


Same reason, vahi khadoos wala exams. Angry
So irritating, they never seem to get over, do they? Cry


And I'm depressed about RT's wedding. The guy is forever taken now. Cry
I could have taken the life of the guy who invented exams...but he is already deadLOL
Exams always interfere whenever we want to do something...isiliye I always say, exams dene se kabhi kuch achcha nahi ho saktaLOL
I still have two years of exams ahead of meCry
RT ka vivaahBroken Heart This year started on a terrible noteOuch I mean what has happened to him? Itni jaldi shaadi for what? People are still busy completing their education at his age, but he decides to marry someone who is 6 years his seniorSleepy


If I continue to pursue medicine I will have like some 7 years of exams ahead of me. These exams are like a never ending problem re. They tapkofy at the WORST of times. Dead

And for RT, that guy is young, he is earning well this is when he should take advantage of being single. Instead he is committing himself so young, and breaking a million girl's hearts. I want to go to Karjat and meet him so badly. It has been like a dream for a year now. Broken Heart Invite toh bhej diya hota. LOL

And I'm even more depressed cause my whatsapp has been hanging since the morning. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SpringBreakers

J2lover Senior Member
J2lover
J2lover

Joined: 22 September 2013
Posts: 965

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aady-

Originally posted by J2lover

Originally posted by -aady-

J2lover, I'm so hoping that the J2 stands for Jensen and Jared.  LOL
 absolutely  dear!!!Wink...who else can it be!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...THEY two are at the TOP in my PRINCE CHARMINGS List sweetie!!!BlushingBlushing


I love it when I find a SPN fan. Hug

Jensen and Jared have the best, onscreen+offscreen bromance.  LOL
They are the cutest guys ever. And we can't forget Misha either. Blushing
 indeed dearie!!! very glad to meet SPN fans!!!HugHug...n misha...LOLLOL..he's  tooo ADORABLE to handle!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ...n what to say about those TWO AMAZING handsome human beings!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...along with BEAUTIFUL looks THEY have a BEAUTIFUL heart u knw!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...am a DIEHEART fan of SPN!!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aady-

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 8038

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aady-

Originally posted by justlovetv

Originally posted by -aady-

Originally posted by justlovetv

Originally posted by -aady-

Originally posted by justlovetv

Originally posted by -aady-

Originally posted by justlovetv

Originally posted by -aady-

Originally posted by justlovetv

Hug


Sammy. Hug
Aadab. LOL

Kalgi!Hug
AadabTongue


Howzz you? Any updates? LOL
I updated myself with Whatever happens btw. IT's SO GOOD. Clap

I just wrote one line in over two weeksLOL
Oh thanks a lot! I am glad you liked itEmbarrassed I am putting up teasers tomorrowEmbarrassed


Writers block? LOL
Yes, please do. After tomorrow I will be incognito for a while. Cry
And did you finally watch PK?LOL


Internal examsCry I chose not to distract myself by writing but I keep thinking of how to move the plot even while studyingLOL
Aww...why?Embarrassed
Yes, I did watch itLOL And I liked itEmbarrassed


Same reason, vahi khadoos wala exams. Angry
So irritating, they never seem to get over, do they? Cry


And I'm depressed about RT's wedding. The guy is forever taken now. Cry
I could have taken the life of the guy who invented exams...but he is already deadLOL
Exams always interfere whenever we want to do something...isiliye I always say, exams dene se kabhi kuch achcha nahi ho saktaLOL
I still have two years of exams ahead of meCry
RT ka vivaahBroken Heart This year started on a terrible noteOuch I mean what has happened to him? Itni jaldi shaadi for what? People are still busy completing their education at his age, but he decides to marry someone who is 6 years his seniorSleepy


If I continue to pursue medicine I will have like some 7 years of exams ahead of me. These exams are like a never ending problem re. They tapkofy at the WORST of times. Dead
OMGShocked Medicine ka I know, I have some friends doing it, and they are practically with books all the timeOuch And plus they have to pursue masters alsoOuch Exams are the worst, I have even lost the count of the gaalis I have given to themLOL

And for RT, that guy is young, he is earning well this is when he should take advantage of being single. Instead he is committing himself so young, and breaking a million girl's hearts. I want to go to Karjat and meet him so badly. It has been like a dream for a year now. Broken Heart Invite toh bhej diya hota. LOL
Exactly, thoda enjoy kar leta, paise uda leta...what's the hurry of making a family at 23Confused And I know of girls who have been really shocked by this news...the entire idea of his marriage seems ridiculous to meSleepy
And one my friends tried going to Karjat, no entry to outsiders on the setCry I don't know how some fans managed to get insideConfused But you can meet them if only they are shooting outside the setOuch
And I'm even more depressed cause my whatsapp has been hanging since the morning. Angry
OMGShocked Phone ka issue hoga I guessConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aady-

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Joined: 30 April 2014
Posts: 5472

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by J2lover

Originally posted by -aady-

Originally posted by J2lover

Originally posted by -aady-

J2lover, I'm so hoping that the J2 stands for Jensen and Jared.  LOL
 absolutely  dear!!!Wink...who else can it be!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...THEY two are at the TOP in my PRINCE CHARMINGS List sweetie!!!BlushingBlushing


I love it when I find a SPN fan. Hug

Jensen and Jared have the best, onscreen+offscreen bromance.  LOL
They are the cutest guys ever. And we can't forget Misha either. Blushing
 indeed dearie!!! very glad to meet SPN fans!!!HugHug...n misha...LOLLOL..he's  tooo ADORABLE to handle!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ...n what to say about those TWO AMAZING handsome human beings!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...along with BEAUTIFUL looks THEY have a BEAUTIFUL heart u knw!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...am a DIEHEART fan of SPN!!!Embarrassed


Jensen, OMG. He is just too hot. I mean seriosuly??? And Jared is no less. In the 9th season Pishtako episode when he came as the gym trainer I just DIED. Too HOT. BlushingBlushing

And not to forget the fact that they have been renewd for a 11th season. Partayy time. Party

I'm Aadhay btw. I'm confused whether I am a Dean girl or a slash girl. LOL

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 8038

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I am going to get hopelessly beaten up by people on two forums todayLOL
-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Joined: 30 April 2014
Posts: 5472

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justlovetv

Originally posted by -aady-

Originally posted by justlovetv

Originally posted by -aady-

Originally posted by justlovetv

Originally posted by -aady-

Originally posted by justlovetv

Originally posted by -aady-

Originally posted by justlovetv

Originally posted by -aady-

Originally posted by justlovetv

Hug


Sammy. Hug
Aadab. LOL

Kalgi!Hug
AadabTongue


Howzz you? Any updates? LOL
I updated myself with Whatever happens btw. IT's SO GOOD. Clap

I just wrote one line in over two weeksLOL
Oh thanks a lot! I am glad you liked itEmbarrassed I am putting up teasers tomorrowEmbarrassed


Writers block? LOL
Yes, please do. After tomorrow I will be incognito for a while. Cry
And did you finally watch PK?LOL


Internal examsCry I chose not to distract myself by writing but I keep thinking of how to move the plot even while studyingLOL
Aww...why?Embarrassed
Yes, I did watch itLOL And I liked itEmbarrassed


Same reason, vahi khadoos wala exams. Angry
So irritating, they never seem to get over, do they? Cry


And I'm depressed about RT's wedding. The guy is forever taken now. Cry
I could have taken the life of the guy who invented exams...but he is already deadLOL
Exams always interfere whenever we want to do something...isiliye I always say, exams dene se kabhi kuch achcha nahi ho saktaLOL
I still have two years of exams ahead of meCry
RT ka vivaahBroken Heart This year started on a terrible noteOuch I mean what has happened to him? Itni jaldi shaadi for what? People are still busy completing their education at his age, but he decides to marry someone who is 6 years his seniorSleepy


If I continue to pursue medicine I will have like some 7 years of exams ahead of me. These exams are like a never ending problem re. They tapkofy at the WORST of times. Dead
OMGShocked Medicine ka I know, I have some friends doing it, and they are practically with books all the timeOuch And plus they have to pursue masters alsoOuch Exams are the worst, I have even lost the count of the gaalis I have given to themLOL

And for RT, that guy is young, he is earning well this is when he should take advantage of being single. Instead he is committing himself so young, and breaking a million girl's hearts. I want to go to Karjat and meet him so badly. It has been like a dream for a year now. Broken Heart Invite toh bhej diya hota. LOL
Exactly, thoda enjoy kar leta, paise uda leta...what's the hurry of making a family at 23Confused And I know of girls who have been really shocked by this news...the entire idea of his marriage seems ridiculous to meSleepy
And one my friends tried going to Karjat, no entry to outsiders on the setCry I don't know how some fans managed to get insideConfused But you can meet them if only they are shooting outside the setOuch
And I'm even more depressed cause my whatsapp has been hanging since the morning. Angry
OMGShocked Phone ka issue hoga I guessConfused


If we go in one big group, no one can stop us from going in. We will go in like some mafia don wala group.
I really want to go so badly now. Cool


Arrey, only after today I realized how attached I am to whatsapp. I have been staring at the screen the WHOLE day. ShockedLOL

Anyway kal se I will have to stop that also. Already my mind is pakofyed with all the Parijat conspiray theories. I think they are a real thing. 
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SpringBreakers

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Joined: 30 April 2014
Posts: 5472

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justlovetv

I am going to get hopelessly beaten up by people on two forums todayLOL


No updates, yahan pe and on YHM forum na? Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_SpringBreakers

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Joined: 30 April 2014
Posts: 5472

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Anyways, Byee Sammy and J2lover. Hug

Good Night. Sleep well. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

J2loverSpringBreakers

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Jodha Akbar or Jodha Jodha?????-DT NT Pg5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: adiana12   Replies: 116   Views: 19736

adiana12 116 19736 17 July 2014 at 5:27am by -RD-
Jodha Akbar Twist : Jodha's Pregnancy makes rift amid Jodha, Jalal

2 3 4 5

Author: Rutuja...   Replies: 35   Views: 26066

Rutuja... 35 26066 28 March 2014 at 7:25am by Akhdhaa

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index