Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*Not just a passionate affair TS* Argh! Not my AUDI, Jodha! Ud 18/01 (Page 116)

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashpat

.CryCry
It was. CryCryCry. As soons as the car spun, my first thought was to look at mom next to me and then 2 kids and their mom in back. I was so thankful to god that no one was injured. 
Yeah its gods graceCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashpat

Suganya.S Goldie
Suganya.S
Suganya.S

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalgi22

Originally posted by lashy

Soku podiShocked 
She loves the name now!!! Wink
>>> She has toLOL

NJAPA into Indonesian versionShockedShocked
Well bcz of darling akka's i think WinkLOL

Yeah... I'm 
>>> Well! Srilankan version too there naBlushingLOL

So many NJAPA versions LOLLOLLOL

Kalgi22

Pals2411 IF-Rockerz
Pals2411
Pals2411

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 1:35am | IP Logged
This TS (Audi accident resulting in official proposal) was just Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...But Balaji is allowed and not my Jo (yeh sunkar I was Cry)...But my Jo made it up for her bit of carelessnessEmbarrassedLOL and so my shayar Jallu miyanEmbarrassed...PERRRFFFECT...Star

PS: Lashy how are you dear...Has the countdown begun for latest S-S productionWink...I am waitingEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalgi22lashy

harrybird IF-Dazzler
harrybird
harrybird

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 2:15am | IP Logged

JALLU'S GIFT FOR LASHY ! Tongue

PS :

'Of course...' her lashes fluttered twice 'After seeing you go ooh-aah over your car for so long... I'm obviously... feeling a bit... left out!'

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_DeepasubSuganya.SRashmi81_akdha.forever_rishbala3018Kalgi22lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ._.Bubbles._.

Hey lashy di am backHug
okay okay
well as alwayzzz blushingBlushing
dat proposal was a shock to me *eyes open wide*
Thanks dearie... 
Hug
lashy di u neva fail to surprise meWink
lord lashy i cant even express it in wordsBig smile
AwwwEmbarrassed
hahaha they cant kiss poor demLOL
Nope they can't... not for now!!!! Wink
jalal n dis car will send be mad mr.perfections*roll eyes*LOL
LOL
love love love love love love love the wholes chappy

love love love love love u diiiHug
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

i will be waitng for a next osWink

Thanks dearie... 
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
#with_love_bubblesHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

._.Bubbles._.Kalgi22

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepasub

Oh ! Yeah tomorrow is Sankashti Chathurthi . Let's hope good things occur to all ! 
WinkSmile

Thanks da Hug

Kalgi22

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lashy

Omg yes the toilet smses... how could I forget??? LOL Thanks for reminding me 
Yeah how could we forgotDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Blushing

Kalgi22

Neetz Goldie
Neetz
Neetz

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 5:02am | IP Logged
I am back home. Big smile

Lashy, how do you do it?? I mean every single time? It's just not fair you know..and you did it again. I was so right when I said you're my bundle of surprises..ok ok I know this is copied but I still mean it. Seriously.You're A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. you know that, right??

So crazy and busy that my life is these days that I decided to peep in here and say hi and what I found gave me a big big smile..smiling from ear to ear I was..so much so that my cheeks hurt re..LOL
I have missed commenting on last 2 chapters. I don't know if u noticed but I am so so sorry *kaan pakad ke* I will try and write and then PM you..
Coming to this..I obviously love it..no doubt about it..
Beautiful this is..

Jalal..the poet..who knew his angry avtaar went on for a little longer..his eagerness to meet HIS GIRL and surprise her with the poem..how can i miss the 'we should fight more often' and the alluring possibilities. . SHOCK when he found his 'baby' missing..worry that Jo be safe..intrigued as to what happened to his Audi..is even sceptical about Balaji..tough cookie..his attempts to hide how he impressed he was with her gaining 'knowledge' about his customized sportback..which guy won't love to hear his lady talk about cars and stuff..the fact that Jo did it like he would have..I love this Jo..the independent woman..who wanted to makr it upto her boyfriend in every way..I will ignore the teeny weeny over confidence here..hehe..
AND the infamous 'restored' Audi is here..so typically a guy..that thorough inspection..kinda amused me..hiding again that he was impressed with what she had done..on the other hand she was waiting for him to appreciate her efforts which he did in a disguised manner..how cute was her displeasure on hearing just a hmmm... *wolf whistle* *dreamy look on* Blushing
An amazing piece of work SHE is, isn't she? Ohh yeah and so are YOU.. ' The only lady who 'I' think is an amazing piece of work...is the one standing in front of me!'...that twinge of jealousy..when did a car come with a gender and no wonder he is so smitten and that new kinda spark in the eye..Wink he catching her and asking what made her think he was referring to the car? He wanted to relieve her of the financial burden but she was adamant..so loved it..instead explain why I am an amazing piece of work and he explained so beautifully..Actually there wasn't anything non-amazing.Gosh.can this get any better? I read further and answered my own question. . It got even better..

How heart warming it must have been for him to find HIS LOVE waiting for him, HER MAN, in HIS HOUSE.. he must have thought that this is how it would feel to come back home every evening to be greeted by the beautiful sight of her waiting for him as his WIFE.. gave me all that fluttery wala feeling...did this trigger the proposal?
..after all, how much ever my boyfriend treasured his Audi, he had to treasure me a million times more...' she darted him a naughty wink 'Kyunki Jodha Singh is irreplaceable in Jalal Muhammed's life, isn't she?' WHOA. BRILLIANT. AWESOME. Took me back to when Jalal said the same thing to Abdul when he was in his devdas mood..They have come such a long way na..

While reading I had a hunch that you're taking it towards the proposal and man I was right and I was jumping around like crazy already.. but u literally blew me over with the way you made this happen.. the fake kidnapping..'Being kidnapped by my bf...does sound like a pretty exciting option...' I couldn't agree more..Blushing I thought he is taking her to her house for he had promised her father na but m glad he didn't..golconda fort..sunset and a simple yet so immensely moving proposal..it was fantabulously MAGICAL... these words express not even a fraction of what i felt..

'I don't want to have to wait once or twice a week for our dates to share such special moments with you... I want to be able to wake up beside you EVERY morning, anticipating such moments... I want to be able to return from office EVERY evening looking forward to such instants with you... I...'

such overwhelming words..Jo didn't but I became a blubbering mess of tears..that ring is finally where it belongs..she wants him to slip it on her finger infront of family and friends..awww

Another surprise that their families know and are meeting for dinner..this man keeps his words..how cute was her asking pucca na? The families sure have a lot to discuss for this wedding..UNIQUE in its own way.. you keep throwing surprises at me but I so LOVE you for it..

AN AMAZING PIECE OF WRITING. lots of love. *hugs*

P.S. You were due in 3 weeks when I talked to you last around New years. It's been 3 weeks. That means you're due anytime now or is the baby here and I am late? Ufff... Congratulations sweetums..take very good care of yourself and the little darling.

P.P.S. Banjaaras how are you? *hugs* I missed you guys. Great to be back home. What's happening around here these days?

Edited by Neetz - 23 January 2015 at 8:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hemakeerti_akdha.forever_Kalgi22lashy

Go to top