Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*Not just a passionate affair TS* Argh! Not my AUDI, Jodha! Ud 18/01 (Page 111)

Deepasub Goldie
Deepasub
Deepasub

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

For you Deeps Hug

Thank you Lashy Dear!Smile

Edited by Deepasub - 21 January 2015 at 2:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalgi22lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Love you Deeps.. 
And you too Sujata

Btw Deeps.. did you check it out..I replied to your post one of the earlier pages..Embarrassed

_SJM_Kalgi22

Deepasub Goldie
Deepasub
Deepasub

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Deepasub

WinkWhat an awesome, OMG, psychedelic, enthralling second shot Lashy!

Sorry for the late comment. I have just managed to fix my neck or rather it listens to me now. Till this arvo it was controlled not by me. LOL

Awww first of all.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE Deeps Hug and glad to know your neck healed in time for your bday.. hope your son makes this an extra-special one for you Hug 

==Aw! Thank you Da. Late lateef reply again.

They say people fall in love in mysteriously ways:Wink 

By a touch of a feather, by a glance by the secret admirer, by a sense of untold feelings... mmm.

Jallal turned into a poet. See what Jo has done to him! 

Yeah... possibly felt sad about his angry young man avtaar! LOL

== Angry Ja is delicious then! Need a bit of extra spice now n then to spice up life na!

So he missed her terribly Ha in Mumbai ? He should/better doOuch, after killing her with his silence.

Ahem... I object your honour. I'm glad he gave her the silent treatement. What she did was reckless... risking her life and his... even though he kept warning her not to... now she'll never do that againGeek he's her lover cum best friend wants best for her Day Dreaming

==Objection overruled dear LOL GF and BF's life is not more valuable than the car na! If you dont try how will you ever get the experience. Catch 22 !!! And its only an AUDI ROFLShocked LOL, agar Rolls Royce hota tho woh aur baat thi !Ouch

I too hate that tactic, which is so annoying and is a sure killer.  Well, at least Ja realized it and penned down the non-rhyming poem. Guess he wrote down his true feelings, so will not deduct marks for rhyming. He heLOL

Paavam... his poem was almost rhyming onlyCry

==Enna Paavam. Kovam vandha po Jodha meela paarvaiyalaye vedhanai ? Paavam Jo it was mounam samadham ! to all his untold accusationsCry

He needs to spend time reading Keats and Shelley to write a bit more rhyming re!ROFL

And what has Ja done to Jo! Poor girlCry had to endure two days of dewy eyes and was now anxiously waiting for the man & the machine.

Ayooo... dewy eyes doesn't mean she was crying LOL

Theriyum baby!. tit for tat na. She is his match so kuch tho banta hai nakhre karne do!

Who kidnapped whom ! or shall we say who hitched whom ?

Jodha got herself kidnapped.. LOL woh naughty hai tho ye bhi kam nahi! 

==Ha ha dono ek se badClapkar hai! But loved it, just when everyone thought aiyoo Jo is still recovering, coming to normalcy etc; she pulled a googly on Ja. that was too good.ROFL

Jodha with her perseverance, determination and sheer love of this man & his love for his machine got inspired to do undertake the Blore job.

Yup dear... Embarrassed

Day Dreaming

Oh Boy! The outcome was psychedelic! Never expected that you would pen down the proposal so beautifully. Thumbs Up 

Oh thanks!!!! 

u r welcome. You write well.

And where else to go for the monumental confession, but to the one place she enjoyed previously and the sunset added the much needed glamour to the occasion.

Awww Day Dreaming

Drop of a hat he fell head over heals in love with his sweetheart!. And for him to pre-plan the engagement dinner, grab the ring, oh !my what a debonair swank he was! And twisted too.  But She was his match a top notch one. What one-liners she comes up with. I remember the sigma one too. So apt and so sweet too for the situation.Day Dreaming

loved how you penned this Deeps... 

==Aw! thanks. But this was only reactive to the mindblowing writeups you provide us starving readers.  Kahan Raja Bhoj/ Rani Lashy aur kahan Gangu Teli/hum jaise pyase log. Tho kuch tho likhna padega na!to improve writing skills.WinkWink

Yeah... both keep each other on their toes with their wit... and ideas... Wink Agree All is fair in war and love.

Yes you have rightly termed it TS, OS would have been too short.  Yes they both were eager to resolve the Audi issue in person. Yes it was not just any AUDI was it ? IT was custom made for them ...he heLOL

Hee hee... made one propose to another... Jalal's 'Dhanno' ROFL 

==yeah forgot about DhannoROFL

Audi mera saathi! == Yeah Audi mera dhankan aur saathi! and Jo ?Cry sirf pyari ladki!

I think many of us like your writing better today than yesterday and even better tomorrow. By the way I will still re-read NJAPA n PBD like P&P when I'm bored of other stories or books.

Awww thanks 

I just read this TS again before replying Smile

Now we will wait for your future OS and TS. I guess you already have a short list of topics. 

So good luck with everything. Big hugs to you  and hope you write something as soon as you can.

Sure da... Hug
Have swished my magic wand to make sure your wish comes true soon!
Take care
Te AMO! Hug

Edited by Deepasub - 21 January 2015 at 3:50pm

Kalgi22lashy

ashpat IF-Dazzler
ashpat
ashpat

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashpat

Hiii Shraddha!! How are you doing? 
I am going to put combined comment for 1st and 2nd part.
Awww so glad to see you here Ayesha... Hug
Hug
I was not at all surprised with Jalal's reaction after the accident. I totally understand his love and obsession for his baby I mean car. I was same way with my car (mine was not sportscar but still it was my baby). actually, he is better than me;  At least he let Jodha drive his baby when she had  just LEARNER'S license. I did not let my siblings touch my car when they had permit and told them to use dad's car for practice and I used to sit beside them when they did. I was very protective of my car.lol. 
Loool ayesha you're like this too????? LOL so someone to understand Jalal's frustration here... - I totally understand his POV and usually I feel both Jalal and jodha r right and love them both but in this case I am fully supporting Jalal.Thumbs Up
Come to think about it, this is how Mr. Lashy would have reacted too ROFL- Well, at least u know- so u won't take much chance LOL

But, I let them drive once in a while after they got license.  
What car did you have then? Embarrassed It was new model in 2007 that came out- 2007 Toyota Camry metallic gray- I wanted convertible or at least 2 door car  but dad said to get one where entire family can fit in comfortably as his car was aging.Disapprove
anyways, back to jodha and jalal, i understand Jodha wanted to be spontaneous and daring and all but still come on Jalal warned him so many times. no wonder he was so stiff and silent and cold towards her. 
WOW! I can totally feel your anger here too ROFL like it was your own car being smashed!!!
I was getting angry for two reasons- One was I completely understand how Jalal feels so it came out in the comment above and second one was personal reason and I was to share it when I wrote the comment but then I was in hurry so did not write it but now when u commented @ underline- I will tell u the incident.

I have been driving since 7 years and knock on wood but never got ticket or anything. I have even drove from FL to NY  with my grandparents and siblings in car summer 2012 . I was the only driver and the trip takes 14 hrs by car; obviously we rested in between.So, basically I would say I am good and responsible driver otherwise my dad and mom won't have let me take this long trip.   But, last year on 1st Jan 2014, I was driving my car and my mom was in passenger seat, my dad's paternal aunt's grandson's wife and her  2 kids were in the back seat. It was evening and raining but was a local road so driving 40 mph and then suddenly this another car strucks my car on passenger side (right side here) and my car spins 360 degress and i am trying to control  the car and then put brakes and kids were screaming due to fear. Thank god, there was no other cars on either side of the road and all of us were wearing seatbelts so no one was injured luckily. Finally, I came out of the car, when I saw the right side of myc ar, both doors were smashed in, the side airbag and passenger airbag came out, the doors on right side won't open. I was furious and little shivering too bec of the shock of accident. Then, she, the driver from other car starts apologising that she did not see my car and there was a STOP sign from where she was coming from but I am not sure if she stopped or not otherwise she would seen my car. She admitted her mistake and then cops came- took all ins. info, gave HER a ticket bec she was at fault and then my car was towed to home. My car was not reparable so insurance gave the money for the value of the car. I was so upset and furious and it makes me mad and sad every single time I think of it. I still wished they had fixed my car than giving the money. I miss my baby Ouch. That was my first car- my first baby Broken Heart

Omg, I wrote sooo long story- hope u did not get bored Embarrassed

But, Jodha totally made it up with the research and restoring his car with her own savings and not using parents' or jalal's help. That was just awesome.
Yes... she is like that na.. Day Dreaming

I loved the poetry Jalal wrote (I mean you wrote).  That was nice summation of his feelings for Jodha. 
Blushing Thank you!!!! You are welcome Embarrassed

I liked the funny scene between shantamma and jalal. I was little surprised with Jodha acting so cool and normal when jalal came. 
Loool she was confident of her research... till she realized that her guy was quite the taskmaster when it came to business affairs LOLWink she's never had to see his Mr.Boss version, na?Yup.  She must have thought he will go gaga over the way right away after he saw how she handles the repairs but she was in for a surprise.

Jalal was like an inspector when he was checking out his car well i can't blame him- that's what I would have done too but then making jodha wait to hear enthusiastic words from him was bad bad boy. 
Oh yesss! That he is... a bad bad boy... Cool 
LOL

he just loves teasing her and i love these two. I liked that Jodha got little possesive with "she" comment. and loved jalal more by clarifying that it was for her. 
Yeah... she isn't used to seeing him go so goo-goo-gaa-gaa over anyone/anything else so much na? true 

Jalal wanted to give back the money somehow bec he knows how much it must have taken her to save all of it but jodha is jodha and that's what makes her special too. 
Yes dear... Smile

Oh and that sparks and sexual tension in car when buckling the seat belt  was so hottt. ufff- this almost there kiss make it steamy atmosphere. 
Blushing thanks!!!! Having said that... did you read the last chapter of NJAPA... the epilogue the post-marriage one... of Ja and Jo... Tongue
I did read once but I am going to read again and comment by the end of this weekend- i have been so worried about my class/study and work schedule...

Omg, I really did not expect Jalal proposing to Jodha until he took out the ring. Usually, I can guess when I read stories but this was unexpected. I liked how he picked the place where they went for her 1st bday after they started dating first time. the setting was perfect- evening, fort, sunset. I am assuming she was dressed as she was wearing heels. 
It was really spontaneous decision... what she said at the driveway, really made him flip over... he was flat out.. melted... as it is, he was so impressed by all she'd done for the car... oopar se her confidence, dialogues ... he just wanted to marry her then!!! Day Dreaming
awww Blushing

I also liked the caption of photo and how jalal informed jodha's dad about it before proposing her. 
Thanks dear- welcome

I actually LOVED everything that happened at the fort- dialogues, expressions, emotions everything. I also loved he pciked her up in his arms to the car.
You mean how he kidnapped her... WinkLOL

btw, thank you so much  for giving this flashback of proposal  and you can give more like this regarding their wedding day and pre wedding rituals etc and pregnancy in future.
sorry I was going to type little more but I got to go for dinner. tc. love ya
I loved this comment dear.. feels like ages since I heard from you... hope you are well Hug

I usually know you like reading my comments but today I feel you loved the comment more- any special. parts u liked or any special reason or bec u have heard from me after ages that's why?...

Kalgi22lashy

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashpat

I was getting angry for two reasons- One was I completely understand how Jalal feels so it came out in the comment above and second one was personal reason and I was to share it when I wrote the comment but then I was in hurry so did not write it but now when u commented @ underline- I will tell u the incident.

I have been driving since 7 years and knock on wood but never got ticket or anything. I have even drove from FL to NY  with my grandparents and siblings in car summer 2012 . I was the only driver and the trip takes 14 hrs by car; obviously we rested in between.So, basically I would say I am good and responsible driver otherwise my dad and mom won't have let me take this long trip.   But, last year on 1st Jan 2014, I was driving my car and my mom was in passenger seat, my dad's paternal aunt's grandson's wife and her  2 kids were in the back seat. It was evening and raining but was a local road so driving 40 mph and then suddenly this another car strucks my car on passenger side (right side here) and my car spins 360 degress and i am trying to control  the car and then put brakes and kids were screaming due to fear. Thank god, there was no other cars on either side of the road and all of us were wearing seatbelts so no one was injured luckily. Finally, I came out of the car, when I saw the right side of myc ar, both doors were smashed in, the side airbag and passenger airbag came out, the doors on right side won't open. I was furious and little shivering too bec of the shock of accident. Then, she, the driver from other car starts apologising that she did not see my car and there was a STOP sign from where she was coming from but I am not sure if she stopped or not otherwise she would seen my car. She admitted her mistake and then cops came- took all ins. info, gave HER a ticket bec she was at fault and then my car was towed to home. My car was not reparable so insurance gave the money for the value of the car. I was so upset and furious and it makes me mad and sad every single time I think of it. I still wished they had fixed my car than giving the money. I miss my baby Ouch. That was my first car- my first baby Broken Heart

Omg, I wrote sooo long story- hope u did not get bored Embarrassed

It's horrible experienceCryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashpatZayn_1Dholiclashy

Zayn_1Dholic IF-Rockerz
Zayn_1Dholic
Zayn_1Dholic

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
@ ashpat!! Yr who the hell is that driver who smashd ur car's half almost???plz take her to me nd i will make her learnt how to see by our eyes whatz in the road nd other places..nd i thnk the driver doesnt knw how to see..aww dnt b sad baby..if i were there,i would buy the latest model fr u my jaan..thank god that u got saved..ish!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashpatKalgi22lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _akdha.forever_

lashy diHug
how are you doing??Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Hello Shree...Im ok dear... how are you Hug
thanks for the update.!!!!Dancing
Thanks sweetie... Blushing
that's what it takes...effort from both side to fulfill a relationship,Heartjalal writing poem and jodha taking all the distance from finding about the best service centres to making his audi no less than one before the accident.
Awww Embarrassed well said dear... 
boys so love it when girls talk about cars or gadgets...and here jodha was confidently answering his all queries regarding his AUDI ,hawww jalal must have enjoyed thisLOL
He was na... so much so he had to subtly hide his smiles-and-whatnot with his fingers and all 
He was impressed with JO's work,meanwhile jodha was getting jealous as he was showering his attention on his audi and not on her and jalal kidnapping her...well that was exciting...being kidnapped by ur bfWink
Loool I never realized how exciting this proposition could get till I read a few comments here... hmmm... yes.. should make for a very interesting proposition!!!Wink
so this was where the Audi story was leading...Cool
wowww brilliant lashy diClapClapClap
jodha's one sentence and jalal decided to make it a more special one with his proposalBlushingBlushing
The thing is - it was not just the sentence... it was how when where and what made her say it... it was the manner in which she'd said it... he was bowled over... so much so he must have thought 'Waiting gayaa bhaad mein.. I want to get married to this woman now!'
i was feeling so emotional while reading it.CryCryCry..maybe because i will miss this story a lot...Broken HeartBroken HeartNJAPA's jodha-jalalHeart
Awww I'll come up with OS and TS when I get the time dear.. Hug
take care of yourself and the little one too lashy diHugHug
Sure dear... thanks so  much for dropping in Hug

_akdha.forever_Kalgi22

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AkankshaJA

sorry for late comment...Wink
awesome chapter...Clap
just loved it...Embarrassed
Thanks Akanksha... thanks a lot dear.. 

jodha jealous of Jalal's audi...LOL
hee hee

jodha's kidnapping was mind blowing...Embarrassed
Yeah... a willing kidnapee!LOL

thanks for the update...Big smile
Thanks for reading it Embarrassed and dropping by.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalgi22

Go to top