Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*Not just a passionate affair TS* Argh! Not my AUDI, Jodha! Ud 18/01 (Page 106)

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyavm

Part 1

(1) The sweet nervousness and possessiveness owner of Audi ... Who obviously is more concerned about the driver next to him than the actual the car. How sweet when Jodha called him in his Mr. Pareshan avataar! Smile
Hee hee... yes... very rarely must she have seen him quite so worked up or stressed about anything seeing how he's generally the cool type! LOL and no doubt, that he's more worried about his girl than anything else!

(2) A ziddi Jodha ... Trying to re-build her confidence and become her old self ... With the pride of having picked up early steps in learning to drive 
Yup! Smile

(3) A tactful Jodha ... Hitting Jalal's soft spot of emotion that she had just recovered to convince him to let her drive more Wink
I know... LOL us girls and our emotional blackmailing techniques, eh?

(4) And then destiny strikes ... The accident happens ... Loved the sound effects here. 
Rajini movie effects????Wink
and particularly this parallel structure of their emotions ... Almost the same but not quite. LOL

"SHE was too alarmed. Aghast. Distressed. And panicky.
HE was too alarmed. Aghast. Displeased. And angry."
Hee hee...

(5) The first kind of new fight ... His angry young man avtaar as you called it in part 2
Yup - these two have never really fought na.. I liked the way you've worded it... seems like even Jalal was enjoying this new spicy dimension to their relationship!

I loved Jodha's efforts to set it all right and her conviction to do so which came to fruition in part 2. 
Undoubtedly!!!! Cool
P.S. and of course the Singhs are very cute as they support Jalal LOL
Hee hee.. LOL they know their daughter and their son-in-law verrry well now!

Part 2

(6) A newly turned poet ... How cute that Jalal wanted to make amends via poetry and eagerly returning home ... Embarrassed
Awww - one could sense the smiles on his face as he was keenly looking forward to the whole thing!!!

(7) A moment of shock when he finds his car missing and assumes the worst. Shocked
LOL YUP!!!! Imagine...

(8) What a pleasant surprise to see the very Jodha waiting for him in a composed in manner ... He must have realized how nice it would be to have Jodha waiting for him like that in everyday when he decided to propose to her ... One of the many triggers Embarrassed
Oh yes... Day Dreaming coming home to his wife... what a 'plus point' the very thought must be... 

(9) I loved so many little moments in part 2 that I am going to bunch it up all here:
- The nervousness Jodha was trying to conceal on how her efforts would pay off LOL
She mustn't have realized how protective/possessive he is of his car
- Jalal's hidden admiration for what Jodha did to restore his carEmbarrassed
Day Dreaming he was bowled over! Flat!!!!
- Jodha's jealousy over Jalal's admiration for the "piece of work" ... Only to realize it was her ... And who can forget the wolf whistle? Wink
Wolf whistle... I'm missing Anjy's emos here.. 
- The inflection point where Jodha proclaims ... That Jodha Singh is irreplaceable in his life and something hits Jalal Embarrassed
Yup!!! It was the confidence with which she'd made that claim. Confidence with which she'd taken the plunge/risk - the confidence she needed to repair his car and make it up to him. The confidence that kept her going ki... whatever wrong happens (though she hopes it's not the case), at the end of the day he loves her more than anything/anyone else in the world! 
- The fake kidnapping Wink
The orchestrated kidnapping! Orchestrated by both... 

see, a mini-take 5 in a take 10 ... I loved the little moments so much I could not pick and choose! 
Blushing
(10) And of course, a beautiful surprise for all of us ... We were as surprised as Jodha with the marriage proposal. It was just beautiful! And what a nice detail that he told the family before and a celebration dinner was also awaiting them. That is one of the things that sets this jodi apart- they have taken their families along in this journey so beautifully. EmbarrassedClap
Awww thanks so much!!!! Hug I'm so glad that it came unexpected to most... 

As always , thanks so much for such a beautiful chapter! Hope we get to be part of many more chapters of this epic love story. 
I have a few more ideas.. just need the time!!!  But with you all here to support me and keep me going.. I seem to magically find the willWink

Take care dear! Hug
You too.. and some Godiva Pearls your way!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalgi22

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suganya.S

" Our King " Getting married in Udaipur PALACE Day Dreaming Awww ... Party 
All the best for ur married life RT Thumbs UpHug Love u ForEver as AKBAR Heart 

Day Dreaming Yes... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM__akdha.forever_Kalgi22

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Shraddha how are you ?  Lovely update sorry for late to right long post LOL

Kalgi22

najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Originally posted by najma123

Najjj yayyy managed to send you a pm this time on time!!!! Phew Dancing Yess! Love you!
Wow. I am dumbstruck. I kinda stopped on Level 38 of Candy Crush Soda so to read the update. And finished it! I am awestruck! This is one of the best updates from you Lash kutty! 
REALLLY? Shocked Errr... sure you not pulling my leg Blushing Of course not! I loved it.
i know I have been missing a lot what with sudden addiction to Candy Crush + Wifi screwing up for a WEEK! My life like stopped!
Oooy candy crush addict... LOL then I'm happy I managed to drag you here... Same! I came back to see your reply.
Okay. Okay. Too much drama.LOL Great! 
See I knew all this ooh-aah over the update was only drama.. Cry  Eeeh.. NOOO. Me saying life stopped coz of no wifi was drama. Your update was FAB! Lashy, my baby!Heart
Lashy, you must be due sometime near now right? Last time I asked, it was three weeks. And that was like a long time ago. All the best Lash! Stay happy and healthy and fun always! Write more!Heart
Yup! I'm 3 days away from due date.. Wink thanks for wishes sweetie... Hug Oh. Oh. Oh. You are due today then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh. My. God. All the best! Have an amazingly healthy and ditto baby like you!!!!!!!!

Kalgi22

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Anyone home?Big smileLOL

_SJM_

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kalgi22

>>>Similar lineShockedShocked Liar! you awarded the last comment i wrote as the best-est comment ever. LOL you forgot?Shocked

I did? Ermm I vaguely remember saying something like that yeah  ROFL
>>>>yes you didErmm
"Shraddha is irreplaceable in ours life, isn't she?" Embarrassed Love you just as much, my chellamBig smile
Hee hee... sach???Blushing
Still... I'm not going to be swayed by your last line Geek
>>>Still upset with me? Shocked Well... if an angry shrads sounds this delightful, I don't mind my
shrads staying angry forever!BlushingEmbarrassed
Isssh Blushing Ok stop trying to sway me Angry (Btw, ^^^^ indha line yengeyo ketta maadri irukke Ermm)
>>>It's your line... NJAPA jodha's lineLOL

lashy

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kalgi22

Soku podiShocked 
She loves the name now!!! Wink
>>> She has toLOL