Originally posted by divyavm
(1) The sweet nervousness and possessiveness owner of Audi ... Who obviously is more concerned about the driver next to him than the actual the car. How sweet when Jodha called him in his Mr. Pareshan avataar! Hee hee... yes... very rarely must she have seen him quite so worked up or stressed about anything seeing how he's generally the cool type! and no doubt, that he's more worried about his girl than anything else!
(2) A ziddi Jodha ... Trying to re-build her confidence and become her old self ... With the pride of having picked up early steps in learning to drive
Yup! (3) A tactful Jodha ... Hitting Jalal's soft spot of emotion that she had just recovered to convince him to let her drive more I know... us girls and our emotional blackmailing techniques, eh?
(4) And then destiny strikes ... The accident happens ... Loved the sound effects here.
Rajini movie effects???? and particularly this parallel structure of their emotions ... Almost the same but not quite.
"SHE was too alarmed. Aghast. Distressed. And panicky.
HE was too alarmed. Aghast. Displeased. And angry."
(5) The first kind of new fight ... His angry young man avtaar as you called it in part 2
Yup - these two have never really fought na.. I liked the way you've worded it... seems like even Jalal was enjoying this new spicy dimension to their relationship!
I loved Jodha's efforts to set it all right and her conviction to do so which came to fruition in part 2. Undoubtedly!!!!
P.S. and of course the Singhs are very cute as they support Jalal Hee hee.. they know their daughter and their son-in-law verrry well now!
(6) A newly turned poet ... How cute that Jalal wanted to make amends via poetry and eagerly returning home ...
Awww - one could sense the smiles on his face as he was keenly looking forward to the whole thing!!!
(7) A moment of shock when he finds his car missing and assumes the worst. YUP!!!! Imagine... (8) What a pleasant surprise to see the very Jodha waiting for him in a composed in manner ... He must have realized how nice it would be to have Jodha waiting for him like that in everyday when he decided to propose to her ... One of the many triggers Oh yes... coming home to his wife... what a 'plus point' the very thought must be...
(9) I loved so many little moments in part 2 that I am going to bunch it up all here:
- The nervousness Jodha was trying to conceal on how her efforts would pay off
She mustn't have realized how protective/possessive he is of his car
- Jalal's hidden admiration for what Jodha did to restore his car he was bowled over! Flat!!!! - Jodha's jealousy over Jalal's admiration for the "piece of work" ... Only to realize it was her ... And who can forget the wolf whistle?
Wolf whistle... I'm missing Anjy's emos here..
- The inflection point where Jodha proclaims ... That Jodha Singh is irreplaceable in his life and something hits Jalal
Yup!!! It was the confidence with which she'd made that claim. Confidence with which she'd taken the plunge/risk - the confidence she needed to repair his car and make it up to him. The confidence that kept her going ki... whatever wrong happens (though she hopes it's not the case), at the end of the day he loves her more than anything/anyone else in the world!
- The fake kidnapping The orchestrated kidnapping! Orchestrated by both...