Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*Not just a passionate affair TS* Argh! Not my AUDI, Jodha! Ud 18/01 (Page 104)

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasika29

Oh today itself...I am getting nervous here...Take care...Smile
Everyone is eager for our Angels arrival you see...Big smile
Change siggie...
LOL yeah you can do that...
Ayooo why will you be nervous Rasika LOL best mantra is to be 
Oh you were reading Kingdom...Big smile will wait for you comment...Hug
Deffo dear... Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasika29Suganya.SKalgi22

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashmi81

@divya,
Just loved your take 10.
And reading your post after so many days ,made me feel like a family member is back at home after a long time.
Egggjjjaaccttlly! Day Dreaming

(And don't forget to thank me Rash for managing to drag her back here..LOL )

Suganya.SRashmi81Kalgi22

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by perdhani

Hindu words??? Of course i couldn't hahaaa...
Sometimes i try to googling it. Like waise, waise bhi, yaar, kuch nahi, now i could understand those words. 
yayyy good going! Clap
But when you make a longer sentences, then i just figure out what it means by myself...LOLLOL
Indonesia, maybe one of big country, that most of its people can not speak english well.
Awww but from what you've written here, I'd say you're quite good at the language! Smile

I manage a jodha akbar facebook fanpage with 23.000 members today. We often talk about many ff in india forum. 
Wow! I used to be around on IF JA forum since its inception... now the serial is at a sad juncture... but still Jodha and Jalal (RT and PS will live on in our hearts.. good going for you to be managing this!!!)
When i introduce NJAPA, many of them say that they just could the general plot. But couldn't understand the details even they want to know very much. So they start asking me, begging me, to translate NJAPA into indonesian language.
WOW! Cry This touched me... 
While i myself need a big effort to understand very well, i said no to them. I m affraid i will break the story only because i have no talent in writing. But they keep asking me...
Shocked
So i tried to start some weeks ago to rewrite your NJAPA into indonesian version. I hope you don't mind with that Lashy...
No dear... not at all... Day Dreaming

But please do keep me updated... of how it's going.. of what people think.. of what's going on your end... and yes do post your FB page too.. would love to see itEmbarrassed (though I think language might be a problem againOuch!!!)
And i have done until part 12. Beyond my expectation, they also love NJAPA more and more after they could reach the detail story. Everyday they ask, next chapter please, update please,  when will you write next chapter, please don't take so long time...Big smileBig smile
Awww how sweet Hug

Lashy they are all love your story so much. I m sorry for not asking your permission to do that. Still hope you forgive me and don't mind about it. I just want to share and spread this masterpiece in my country.
OMG! Such big words yaar.. I am touched... 

Telling you a story. Some days ago, i talked in my fp, that we used to watch the scene on the serial when jalal lying on jodha's lap. But in NJAPA, we saw the contrast scene, when Jodha is lying on Jalal's lap ((i told them some precaps of farmhouse garden)). I asked, will the script writer give us that lovely scene in serial??

But lastnight (19th jan), we saw in the serial, when jodha is lying on jalal's chest, and he caresses her hair...,, we could say nothing but WOOWWW!!! Star I think maybe the cvs start read your story and get inspiration from there Lashy...LOLLOL
Hee hee... I wish the serial makers would listen to us FF writers... but they wouldn't... stubborn bunch they are! LOL

Lashy i think i ve write too much hehehe..., hope you always stay healthy and happy. And yes, please don't take too long to update nhaa..WinkWink
Sure dear... you take care of yourself and your little ones too.. 
and Love from this side of the world to that... Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suganya.SKalgi22

Rashmi81 IF-Rockerz
Rashmi81
Rashmi81

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

@divya,
Just loved your take 10.
And reading your post after so many days ,made me feel like a family member is back at home after a long time.

Thank you dear for everything.
Hug

Suganya.SKalgi22lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lashy

@divya,
Just loved your take 10.

Thank you dear for everything.
Hug
Mwah!!! Awww but, I was only kidding re...LOL 
So, vacation and all fini? Embarrassed

Edited by lashy - 20 January 2015 at 8:14am

Suganya.SRashmi81Kalgi22

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyavm

Good to hear ... ya Chitti-Magal has quite the legacy doesn't it on this forum LOL
Notorious lot you both are!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalgi22

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suganya.S

>> I now like this sokku podi name too BlushingBlushing 
Yesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cool Mission accomplisheddd

I wanted to ask this qn di , but that time i was still in ma native n typed in mob so couldnt ask abt ur health Cry ... How is ur health ??? When we will get the good news  TongueDay Dreaming
oh thats not in my hands na... hopefully in the next week!!!LOL

>> Yeah di , i had a good time with my entire clan of three generations  Big smileLOL ... I wouldn't have asked for better holidays than this one EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ... But missing it now CryCry , ofc everyone have their own work ..yet these type of get to together makes us happier na ??? That's y i love these kinda of festivals n holidays EmbarrassedBig smile ... But now back to work Ouch , n same old routine life Ouch Wat keeps me going is ma sort of Entertainment WinkLOL !!!  Errr ... I meant my hobby of REading Here WinkLOLEmbarrassed
What a seeti-maar holiday!!!!!! Wish you many more... and be back often-er!!!!!!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suganya.SKalgi22

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalgi22

Soku podiShocked 
She loves the name now!!! Wink

Originally posted by Kalgi22

NJAPA into Indonesian versionShockedShocked
Yeah... I'm