Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*Not just a passionate affair TS* Argh! Not my AUDI, Jodha! Ud 18/01 (Page 101)

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepasub

Originally posted by Kalgi22

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Divya again excellent take 10 as usual.
Clap

Deeps lovely comment dear. and the definition of AUDIThumbs Up is class.
</font>

Thank u Kal Smile

some many cute comments, take 10s etc.
Just smiling as I read n travel.
Have a nice day Smile
Gud day aheadSmileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suganya.Slashy

Suganya.S Goldie
Suganya.S
Suganya.S

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Suganya.S

Soku podiShocked

Kawsi Akka Dancing
you MIA?Shocked how was ur looongest pongal?Big smile

He He LOLLOL , Yeah it was looongest pongal n i enjoyed it to the core Party
How was urs ??? ANd i was MIA on those days , bcz i had lot of household chores there in ma native n NO pc too Embarrassed

Kalgi22lashy

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 1:13am | IP Logged

Soku podiShocked

Kawsi Akka Dancing

How was urs ??? ANd i was MIA on those days , bcz i had lot of household chores there in ma native n NO pc too Embarrassed
Mine was as usual another day... so you visited grandparents?Embarrassed then you had a great time them. Pongal should be celebrated in Village not in city.

Suganya.Slashy

Suganya.S Goldie
Suganya.S
Suganya.S

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 1:31am | IP Logged

Soku podiShocked

Kawsi Akka Dancing

Mine was as usual another day... so you visited grandparents?Embarrassed then you had a great time them. Pongal should be celebrated in Village not in city.
Yeah di , in ma native with my grandparents n whole of chithi's family n all cousin's Embarrassed
It was wonderful there Big smile with kolam's for all the three days Tongue
And Had yummy biriyani too Wink , on Sunday LOL

Kalgi22lashy

Zayn_1Dholic IF-Rockerz
Zayn_1Dholic
Zayn_1Dholic

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
Originally posted by ...rio...

</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Unres!!omg omg omg!jalal's shayeri nd that cute note!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yes... pyaar ne usse shaayar banaa diyaaLOL</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">muah!nd jalal's naughty thoughts..i wish when i grow up i have a bf like jalal ROFL toh mein mar hi jawa!!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Achaaa?Wink</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And our fiery Jo! shez awesme as always! Jalal is such a car lover!nd jalal's xplanation to shantamma! Hilarious!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Jo is pathaakaa.. so, Ja's the right person to handle her (and vice versa tooTongue)</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">aww hw sweetly jalal proposed to our jodha!nd the way u xpress their thoughts nd feelings,i m sure di,u r a writer nd the bestest best...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Blushing
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">U knw at first when i started reading the story,i didnt get it well,then later i get addicted to it nd nw i m the biggest fan of N.J.A.P.A. Hw cute!hw romantic..it resembles the cndtn of a relationshp of tday's social...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Awww thank you..Embarrassed</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">i started loving it frm that new year eve's party ni8 when our jalal danced with jodha..sunn raha hain na tu..omg!my my!then bfre that when jalal nd his gang went to jodha's house..i loved every part of it..my 1st reading ff is it hate or love,2nd feelings,3rd one is NJAPA... Dnt knw when nd hw i got addicted to NJAPA.it seems itz like a medicine to us which give us pain love sad happy feelings all together..nd makes our day..when i returned frm skl,i used to read the chappies which i saved.nw i feel empty as the ff is end..i was really sad why the ff was end..bt these cute parts r also making me feel in heaven..thanks fr gifting us this precious gift..</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks a lottt... and yes I agree I think its ur biggest comment on this threadBlushing</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">nd i think itz my biggest cmnt till nw..enough of my bak bak..love u..tc...ur chotu packet rio aka prithibi</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ok... I didn't know prithibi was RioLOLbut I like your new id..Embarrassed</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">

</font>
yup..i changed my profile name..cause almst every1 mistakes my name Prithibi in spelling..they make me Prithbiraj chauhan ROFL so i kept my nick name which is named by my di..my nickname is riya nd my di clls me rio..thankz fr lovely reply

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Suganya.SKalgi22lashy

_akdha.forever_ IF-Rockerz
_akdha.forever_
_akdha.forever_

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 1:52am | IP Logged
lashy diHug
how are you doing??Day DreamingDay Dreaming
thanks for the update.!!!!Dancing

that's what it takes...effort from both side to fulfill a relationship,Heartjalal writing poem and jodha taking all the distance from finding about the best service centres to making his audi no less than one before the accident.

boys so love it when girls talk about cars or gadgets...and here jodha was confidently answering his all queries regarding his AUDI ,hawww jalal must have enjoyed thisLOL
He was impressed with JO's work,meanwhile jodha was getting jeaous as he was showering his attention on his audi and not on her and jalal kidnapping her...well that was exciting...being kidnapped by ur bfWink
so this was where the Audi story was leading...Cool
wowww brilliant lashy diClapClapClap
jodha's one sentence and jalal decided to make it a more special one with his proposalBlushingBlushing

i was feeling so emotional while reading it.CryCryCry..maybe because i will miss this story a lot...Broken HeartBroken HeartNJAPA's jodha-jalalHeart
take care of yourself and the little one too lashy diHugHug

Kalgi22lashy

Kalgi22 IF-Sizzlerz
Kalgi22
Kalgi22

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Yeah di , in ma native with my grandparents n whole of chithi's family n all cousin's Embarrassed
It was wonderful there Big smile with kolam's for all the three days Tongue
And Had yummy biriyani too Wink , on Sunday LOL
Awww Filmy Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Suganya.Slashy

AkankshaENRIQUE IF-Dazzler
AkankshaENRIQUE
AkankshaENRIQUE

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 2:44am | IP Logged
sorry for late comment...Wink
awesome chapter...Clap
just loved it...Embarrassed