Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">>> Abbaaa ... I was waiting for this comment of ursπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Dont need to run to a corner for * crying* , becoz i couldn't see the reply for my comments on part 59,60,61 in the vast NJAPA threads and dont know whether i missed ur comment or u missed commenting on it😭😭So like in " GOvt offices " i just put the commenting part on holdπŸ˜‰... But how could i miss reading my fav ff😲😲😭 * me runs off to corner to cry * 😭😭</font>

same complaint
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Neetz

<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">>> Abbaaa ... I was waiting for this comment of ursπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Dont need to run to a corner for * crying* , becoz i couldn't see the reply for my comments on part 59,60,61 in the vast NJAPA threads and dont know whether i missed ur comment or u missed commenting on it😭😭So like in " GOvt offices " i just put the commenting part on holdπŸ˜‰... But how could i miss reading my fav ff😲😲😭 * me runs off to corner to cry * 😭😭</font>

same complaint[/QUOTE]

Oy what same complaint πŸ˜‘ Only 1 part I wasn't able to reply (and that also I must have read botth your replies 3-4 times ) Everything else I replied... πŸ˜‘ kuch bhi you both!
lashy thumbnail
And don't be jealous girls... just come to London.. come home.. I'll treat you all πŸ˜­
@ Abhi get well soon πŸ€—
Edited by lashy - 9 years ago
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WOW Shraddha yet again another wonderful lovely confession & proposal from Jalaal lovely moment for JJ...πŸ‘

Loved the way Jalaal brought greeting card and also wrote some poetry for JO, how could he angry with JO for longer. Jalaal is in Mumbai for 2 days still angry with JO, but lover Jalaal wants to bring back his JO & their light hearted moments back.

And no one would dare touch his 'baby' without his permission ... When did the car became his "BABY" πŸ˜†

Jalaal is relaxed seeing JO didn't drove his Audi

'Did you think I'd drive YOUR car...  WITHOUT your permission... through a National Highway... on a learner's license... after ALL that's happened? Granted, I was overconfident once... but I'm not THAT reckless, you know?' she ended her teasing lines with a twinkle, trying not to chuckle out loud while doing so 'Besides... even if YOU'd forgive me for hijacking your car like that, MY family wouldn't... they'd disown me!!!'

Poor JO, before marriage itself Jalaal became their family favorite & also angry with her for being adamant didn't listen to Jallu ..😎

Jalaal loves his Audi too much yaar, but loved the way JO disclosed what research she did on net, reviews on car forums few calls and surpise him with his car as before ..πŸ‘

'Kyunki... this was the ONLY real way for me to make it up to you...'

It happen even though confidence is there, there will be nervous the efforts will be successful or not she even prayed to Ambe Maa also  that her effects will be successful this time

Jalaal is so keen to observe the Audi each single part & also fully mesmerized seeing his car sheeny new 'gun-metallic' shinning and finally declared his verdict that his CAR looks new one.

"An amazing piece of work she is, isn't she?'

The only lady who 'I' think is an amazing piece of work... is the one standing in front of me!' 

Only NJAPA Jalaal can say that and your JO is really amazing piece put so much effort and also make him feel proud of her..

'If you know your Jo... you wouldn't even bother furthering this conversation...'    'But it was about responsibility... about my self-respect... about me being able to sleep peacefully at night...'

Jo not only accepted her fault but also rectified it in her own way by surprising him and also knows Jalaal will not like it ...

Jalaal trying to convince JO to pay atleast as he know how far she went to spent for this πŸ‘πŸΌ

'Explain why I'm such an amazing piece of work!!!! 
⭐️

These two can stwich the topic just like into romantic mood..Jo wants to hear praises for her efforts, which every women would surely want to hear from his partner πŸ˜ƒ

Jalaal truely appreciated the effort Jo put & make his surprised in a unique way ..

'Kyunki Jodha Singh is irreplaceable in Jalal Muhammed's life, isn't she?' 
The truth which Jalaal knew very well and none can replace her place in Jalaal's life..πŸ‘

'Being kidnapped by my bf... does sound like a pretty exciting option...' πŸ˜†  kya unique ideas JO has  πŸ˜†  Jalaal did what she wanted and left the romantic session in the middle without sealing a kiss..

'No doubt, Jalal... this is the most beautiful sight Hyderabad can afford! Phir bhi, I must say... you are such an extravagant romantic...'
what a lovely way Jalaal proposed her for the marriage, in a lovely sunset

It's surely a surprise for JO but before that she asked him, why him the change & what made him took this decision,

I haven't changed my mind... I've just preponed my plans slightly...'  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved the way Jalaal explained it's not a sudden decision, but he took the decision as she recovered soon, his business is running smooth and he wanted to spend special moments with HER waking up with her and resting with her, infact every moment with her now, such a sweet, simple lovely confession...πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈβ­οΈ

'Somewhere more private and I'd be a blubbering mess of tears right now!'

I TOTALLY get your point about it being a public place. Had it been somewhere more private, I would have grabbed you close and kissed you senseless BEFORE you could disintegrate into a blubbering mess of tears!'

While one is happy emotional with tears, other is ready for romantic lovely moment with his lover..

The moment we decided to make it official' - 'Lovely photo... lovelier caption!'   πŸ€—

Jalaal did what he promised to JO father he disclosed him before proposing to JO for the marriage and both family are meeting at dinner..

What a lovely surprise Jalaal gave to JO after 2 days of tension 

Shraddha happy, lovely ending chapter of NJAPA  πŸ€—Just lovely JJ who are perfect surprises, both love to give surprises to each other...πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ ❀️

I know you will be buzy, but hoping to get small FF or SS in future from your dear... It's pleasure reading a realistic unique modern love story...πŸ€—
Neetz thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashy

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
same complaint

</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Oy what same complaint😑Only 1 part I wasn't able to reply (and that also I must have read botth your replies 3-4 times) Everything else I replied...😑kuch bhi you both!</font>

I still don't know what's the reply to my part 58 comment. πŸ˜†
Angry bird Lashy 😳
Neetz thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And don't be jealous girls... just come to London.. come home.. I'll treat you all😭</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@ Abhi get well soonπŸ€—</font>

Send tickets...I don't dare ask mumma papa for another trip..not after lakshadweep..
but I hope I will be there one day...
lashy thumbnail
Such a beautiful post abhi will be back soon πŸ€— and send you page number!😳
@ Neetz - the reply to your part 58 comment is that I love you more morer and morest β˜ΊοΈ
Deepasub thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suganya.S

>> Deepa di πŸ˜ƒ Ur writing a comment itself is so magnificient πŸ˜›
Why cant u try an ff ??? πŸ˜‰ Then we will get lot of abbreviations n its explanations for sure πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And Here i m on Off duty πŸ˜­ nothing in special in R-day πŸ˜­

@BoldπŸ˜• Shocked, I really can't write unless I know the whole plot at the start. 
 I need to recycle my brain to do that. Right now, its as crowded as a Mumbai train or London Tube. so many things to fit in. Maybe if I take a long holiday which is not until 2016.

But thanks that u r enjoying my comments.πŸ˜‰ As I said to the awesome writers, my comments are reactive to their beautiful writing, nothing more or less.

Enjoy ur off duty day dear.πŸ˜ƒ

Neetz thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Such a beautiful post abhi will be back soonπŸ€—and send you page number!😳</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@ Neetz - the reply to your part 58 comment is that I love you more morer and morest☺️</font>

oh I see..Lashy is butter lagaing...
btw, I love you even more... <3 <3
-aady- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello all. Happy republic day. πŸ€—