Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyavm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Kalgi22

Divya again excellent take 10 as usual. πŸ‘

Deeps lovely comment dear. and the definition of AUDIπŸ‘πŸΌ is class.

Thanks so much! How are you dear? πŸ€—
divyavm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rashmi81

@divya,

Just loved your take 10.
And reading your post after so many days ,made me feel like a family member is back at home after a long time.

Awww thanks so much Rashmi.

Yes, we are all family ... no matter how much of a break we take πŸ€—

How are you doing?
Rashmi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyavm

Awww thanks so much Rashmi.

Yes, we are all family ... no matter how much of a break we take πŸ€—

How are you doing?

I am fine dear.
Miss our  chats and specially you and your chitti's discussions.πŸ€—
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks so much! How are you dear? πŸ€—

Doing good dear. Hope you too. Well... as rashmi said you and chitti missing long.  Oldies missing and few newbies in😊
perdhani thumbnail
activate javascript
Hindu words??? Of course i couldn't hahaaa...
Sometimes i try to googling it. Like waise, waise bhi, yaar, kuch nahi, now i could understand those words. But when you make a longer sentences, then i just figure out what it means by myself...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Indonesia, maybe one of big country, that most of its people can not speak english well.

I manage a jodha akbar facebook fanpage with 23.000 members today. We often talk about many ff in india forum. When i introduce NJAPA, many of them say that they just could the general plot. But couldn't understand the details even they want to know very much. So they start asking me, begging me, to translate NJAPA into indonesian language.

While i myself need a big effort to understand very well, i said no to them. I m affraid i will break the story only because i have no talent in writing. But they keep asking me...

So i tried to start some weeks ago to rewrite your NJAPA into indonesian version. I hope you don't mind with that Lashy...
And i have done until part 12. Beyond my expectation, they also love NJAPA more and more after they could reach the detail story. Everyday they ask, next chapter please, update please,  when will you write next chapter, please don't take so long time...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Lashy they are all love your story so much. I m sorry for not asking your permission to do that. Still hope you forgive me and don't mind about it. I just want to share and spread this masterpiece in my country.

Telling you a story. Some days ago, i talked in my fp, that we used to watch the scene on the serial when jalal lying on jodha's lap. But in NJAPA, we saw the contrast scene, when Jodha is lying on Jalal's lap ((i told them some precaps of farmhouse garden)). I asked, will the script writer give us that lovely scene in serial??

But lastnight (19th jan), we saw in the serial, when jodha is lying on jalal's chest, and he caresses her hair...,, we could say nothing but WOOWWW!!! β­οΈ I think maybe the cvs start read your story and get inspiration from there Lashy...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lashy i think i ve write too much hehehe..., hope you always stay healthy and happy. And yes, please don't take too long to update nhaa..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
divyavm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rashmi81

I am fine dear.
Miss our  chats and specially you and your chitti's discussions.πŸ€—

Good to hear ... ya Chitti-Magal has quite the legacy doesn't it on this forum πŸ˜†
divyavm thumbnail

Doing good dear. Hope you too. Well... as rashmi said you and chitti missing long.  Oldies missing and few newbies in😊

Glad you are doing well ... ya I was busy at work. Not quite sure what Chitti was busy with πŸ˜† I believe she is on a flight somewhere as we speak
Deepasub thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Divya again excellent take 10 as usual.
πŸ‘

Deeps lovely comment dear. and the definition of AUDIπŸ‘πŸΌ is class.
</font>

Thank u Kal 😊

some many cute comments, take 10s etc.
Just smiling as I read n travel.
Have a nice day 😊
Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes dear... having a good time! How are you? πŸ˜›

>> Yeah di , i had a good time with my entire clan of three generations  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† ... I wouldn't have asked for better holidays than this one πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ ... But missing it now πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ , ofc everyone have their own work ..yet these type of get to together makes us happier na ??? That's y i love these kinda of festivals n holidays πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ ... But now back to work  , n same old routine life  Wat keeps me going is ma sort of Entertainment πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† !!!  Errr ... I meant my hobby of REading Here πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Glad you are doing well ... ya I was busy at work. Not quite sure what Chitti was busy with πŸ˜† I believe she is on a flight somewhere as we speak

πŸ˜†
Previous
1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 124
Next