Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> Aww sweetie๐Ÿ˜ณ.. It's as good as usual๐Ÿ˜ณ How's yours? what you brought from Kerala?๐Ÿ˜ƒhad you tried any Kerala cuisine?๐Ÿ˜Š
</font>

mine is great too...
yup I did try the cuisine there but I remember the name of only one..nayappam..hehe
most importantly I had filter coffee..its so amazing...loved it..
it's famous for spices na toh mumma bought loads of it..๐Ÿ˜•
Neetz thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Fir bhi we're mandraafying here๐Ÿ˜†...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Which pm re?๐Ÿ˜•</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And isnt it insanely late for you?๐Ÿ˜ฒ</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Go to sleep now!!! Sweet dreams...</font>

picture9

even my phone conspired with u n stopped working...huh
what a picture re lashy..kya neend aayi hai..RT is getting married *sob sob* ๐Ÿ˜ญ

ohooo...me innocent bacchi didn't understand what you were trying to say when I told u I came back all tuti phuti from my trip and u asked if I am sure I didn't go there with my guy..what's the relation? you were supposed to answer this via pm..
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Neetz

mine is great too...
yup I did try the cuisine there but I remember the name of only one..nayappam..hehe
most importantly I had filter coffee..its so amazing...loved it..
it's famous for spices na toh mumma bought loads of it..๐Ÿ˜•

It's idiyappam i guess ๐Ÿ˜†Srilankan cuisine mostly similar to Kerala... Thats why i asked you. They/We heavily use coconut milk every possible way๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anu๐Ÿค— hope you're feeling better now๐Ÿ˜ณ Don't think too much dear.. Be a kid every possible way and enjoy the life ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by Kalgi22 - 9 years ago
Neetz thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> It's idiyappam i guess ๐Ÿ˜†Srilankan cuisine mostly similar to Kerala... Thats why i asked you. They/We heavily use coconut milk every possible way๐Ÿ˜ƒ
</font>

no no idiyappam was different...
even coconut milk tasted different there...we had it as a welcome drink everywhere we went..๐Ÿ˜†
And also Kerala mein we got pinkish water..they boil a herb called javitri and then serve..don't know the english name...
wl visit SL too sometime..there are so many places out there... what all places have u visited?
Neetz thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Anu๐Ÿค— hope you're feeling better now๐Ÿ˜ณ Don't think too much dear.. Be a kid every possible way and enjoy the life ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
</font>

yup..once u grow up u miss all that fun..don't fret much.everything will be fine..I have been there too..still end up at times but parents always wish well for us re..
Kalgi22 thumbnail

even coconut milk tasted different there...we had it as a welcome drink everywhere we went..๐Ÿ˜†
And also Kerala mein we got pinkish water..they boil a herb called javitri and then serve..don't know the english name...
wl visit SL too sometime..there are so many places out there... what all places have u visited?

Yeah there are several appams๐Ÿ˜† Is it Neyyappam?

You're asking about SL rite? I visited almost all the places. It's very small country na..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Kalgi22 - 9 years ago
Deepasub thumbnail

yup..once u grow up u miss all that fun..don't fret much.everything will be fine..I have been there too..still end up at times but parents always wish well for us re..

Yep agree 500% agree with Kal n Neetz.

I still get chided at times by mum, n she tells me to grow up . I just brush it off and take it easy. 
Just need to forget things that make u frown and think of your fav things to make u smile.

It's easy to act matured and it's hard to hold on to innocence of a kid/youngster. I prefer the latter.
Have a nice day
Rak014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Fine you keep dieting! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Kal and I will eat it then... ๐Ÿ˜†

Diet? No!๐Ÿ˜›

I wanted a real pizza! ๐Ÿ˜†
Deepasub thumbnail

Hey Neetz
So u visited Gods own country. It's an amazing place!
Did u try puttu n kadalai kootu, nendhrakai chips, nendhra pazham bajji etc. oh my mouth is watering imagining did u try chukku kappi this is also so good ginger coffee.
The pink water is a concoction of herbs n dry ginger. It's generally called chulkuvellam (ginger water)
But many herbs R boiled. Pink color is from pathimukam a herb. Some places they also add lavancha or ramacham or khus grass. The water tastes so good.
Nice brought back some happy thoughts.
Edited by Deepasub - 9 years ago