*Not just a passionate affair TS* Argh! Not my AUDI, Jodha! Ud 18/01 - Page 45

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sam_0506

On Lashy Mcnaught, there you are (or rather here I am..) ๐Ÿ˜›
Here YOU are... I've been here only!!! 
First and foremost a very happy new year.. May the new year bring you new dreams and realization of the old ones.. ๐Ÿค—
Same to you too dear... 
๐Ÿค—
Sorry for a late latif kind of reply. But as they say, better late than never isn't it?
Acha???? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Yes yes they say eeet... 
Hey, what a lovely TS. Just wonderful. Actually it's a great surprise like getting a part eight for Harry Potter. (How I wished for that ๐Ÿ˜ญ)
Awww๐Ÿ˜ญ
Jodha messed up big time.Poor girl. Jalal's car. I know, guys are extremely sensitive about there rides aren't they? And Jo .. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ It kinda gave me a semi heart attack.
Yes they are!!!! You missed some of the interesting stories in this thread...๐Ÿ˜† proof of this fact!!! I felt sorry for Jo and for Ja... 
but technically Jo was at fault here... she should have listened to him, na?
But through it all, what got me all la-la-la was the fact Jalal didn't let her get out of the car without having a good bye. True, it was not their normal one. But hey, the guy must have been fuming inside. In spite of that he tried to talk to her normally. Not a single word that he'd feel sorry for later. Not a single I-told-you recrimination.
Ok stop making me blush!!! โ˜บ๏ธ
But I guess his pulling in his own self, leaving Jo out, must be the severest punishment for poor Jo. Really felt sorry for her.
Yes.. she was so sad.. ๐Ÿฅบ but she's been a notty girl.. so she needs to be told off... kitna risky kaam kiya usne... 
So now I'm waiting for part II. When is it coming up yaar?
By this weekend... ok?๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by lashy

๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by Kalgi22

Nah... My name is Kawsi๐Ÿ˜ณ Well no meaning yet.. I'm in the process of gaining the meaning for my name๐Ÿ˜†
Ayooo Kawsi is just another way of spelling Kasi... Kasi is a common Tamil name dear... apart from the temple destination, it also means shining/resplendent... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Kalgi22

Nah... My name is Kawsi๐Ÿ˜ณ Well no meaning yet.. I'm in the process of gaining the meaning for my name๐Ÿ˜†

Kawsi. Sounds good!

Ayooo Kawsi is just another way of spelling Kasi... Kasi is a common Tamil name dear... apart from the temple destination, it also means shining/resplendent... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oh Tamil! The only word i know in tamil is,"vanakkam"!๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜ฒ No.. it's not Kasi๐Ÿ˜ก but i like that meaning๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Rak014

Kawsi. Sounds good!
Thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by vinitaj27

I think temples all over india r that way only. I went to himachal side for a religious trip n omg the temples were so dirty. People eating n throwing stuff all over. Crowded n smelly n I just wanted to run but didn't want my in laws to think I was  not a religious person. As it is I get a lot of grief from my husband n my mother for not being a religious one but I believe in God just don't believe in pundits n Havans n elaborate ceremonies. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Awww ๐Ÿค—I understand what you mean... 
Originally posted by Rak014

Oh Tamil! The only word i know in tamil is,"vanakkam"!๐Ÿ˜›
Yesh๐Ÿ˜ƒ you from?
Originally posted by rpeez

Woo hoo, awesome Shrads...
Thanks sweetu ๐Ÿ˜›