Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinitaj27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

ViniπŸ€— Thank you and Happy new year to you too.😳 My celebration was just simple with mid-night crackers and morning temple visit. That's it. Howz yours dear?

Husband was out of town so just me n my daughter went for a dinner out n downloaded some books on my kindle. Temple visit in the morning for us too. Overall just another day nothing grand😭
SARA4444 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy New Year Lashy di πŸ˜Š... i miss all of you sooo much ...😊 
will read and comment lashy di πŸ˜Š
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ._.Bubbles._.

OMG lashy i does alwayzz blush when I read your stories dis is d effect u hv on meπŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊοΈβ€οΈ

Thanks dearie... β˜ΊοΈ
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ._.Bubbles._.

BTW BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU LASHY 

LOVE YOU β€οΈ
SORRY For not chating n commenting /responding 😭actually busy for d new yr had a new yrs eve party N lots of dinners hanging out so I will catch up with all of u πŸ˜Š
#with_love_bubbles β€οΈ

Yup I realize that... all are busy over the new year now... guess some might come back soon πŸ˜³
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinitaj27

Hey all my lovely banjaras. I m back! A very happy wala new year to all my lovely Angels here. πŸ€—

Kal how was ur new yr celebrations?
Lashy how r u dear? 
I'm fine dear... the winter break is slowly coming to an end.. after this weekend... everyone's going to slowly start returning to school/office and typical routine.. but I did enjoy this break.. 
yesterday we went to winter wonderland at hyde park here... it was freezing and I was so tired by the time we finished... but the kids had fun!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Sammy, sug, deeps, nams, anu, naj any new year resolutions? Actually the question to ask is does anyone here manage to hang on to their new year resolutions? I can barely keep them for a week before I give up.

and No I never keep new year resolutions πŸ˜†
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

My BanjaarasπŸ€—

Hope you had a great time.😳 and I'm back😎

lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

>>achhaa!!! now i got it!!!! i actually i skipped initial TWO yr. when they met!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...n also  i thought that  they got married 4yrs. AFTER the accident!!!!.soo...i GOT  a little KONFUSED here!!!πŸ˜†
Yup!!!!! 

Tauba tauba you called his Audi miniature... Jalal would never forgive you! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
        >>INTERESTED in DRIVING AUDI...or INTERESTED in sitting SOOO CLOSEE TO HIM!!! u know...GETTING ALL TOUCHY TOUCHY whenever he holds the steering wheel sitting on the passenger seat!!!😳[email protected] nahh. didu...i would use SOME SECRET TRICKS to woo him!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...now don't ask me the TRICKS...u knw...THEY ARE SECRET!!!πŸ˜›

πŸ˜† Wow! Ok I wouldn't ask you then... 

Ok I think Jalal might forgive you... πŸ˜†
>>OFC HE WILL!!!😎😎 ...being SYMPATHETIC towards HIS baby WAS MY TRUMPCARD trick!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Achaaa?πŸ˜›

True... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... he is THE go-to guy now for them... laadla became more important than laadli!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
>>> aww...this is what happens in EVERY HOUSEHOLD??!!!...then i should START MY MR. WHOEVER'S BADNAAMI from day1 itself!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...ohhh...but conditions applied na DIDU...not EVERY mr.whoever IS MY JALAL!!!☺️
That is the thing... not everyone is a Jalal! 

ROFL... this comment was so funny! 
>>> IT JUST POPPED UP my mind..i moment i read that SCENE!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Wait and watch to see what daredevil has planned! πŸ˜‰
>>WAITING...WAITING...😳😳

πŸ€—Jalals Audi's future Jodha ke haath mein!
>>> guess in the next update U SHOULD write...AUDI'S thoughts regarding this MISHAP!!! TITLE WOULD BE: (IN AUDI'S WORDS)..."MY JUDGEMENT DAY WITH MY OWNER'S DAREDEVIL GIRLFRIEND!!!"!!!

🀣🀣LOOOL

Wish you and your family a very very very happy new year too dearie... !πŸ€—
>>>πŸ€—

lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SARA4444

Happy New Year Lashy di πŸ˜Š... i miss all of you sooo much ...😊 

will read and comment lashy di πŸ˜Š

We all are missing you here too.. be back soon dear πŸ€—
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinitaj27

Husband was out of town so just me n my daughter went for a dinner out n downloaded some books on my kindle. Temple visit in the morning for us too. Overall just another day nothing grand😭

Awww I visited the temple with my momma too on New Years' πŸ˜³

lashy thumbnail
Aishu... I've been trying to send you a pm... but it says your inbox is full! πŸ˜•