Originally posted by: ...Anushka...

Happy New Year Sammy di!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿค—

Waddup?๐Ÿ˜Ž

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: _SJM_

Oh yes I have ๐Ÿ˜†
But one question about this๐Ÿค” *scratching head* When did this happen??๐Ÿ˜• i cant remember๐Ÿ˜•
Sorry for my forgetting habit๐Ÿ˜›
Loool remember the challenge once Jalal had done to Jodha... that he would become her 'mamma''s favourite!!!! That's what has happened now..

Oh the challenge was during the time they were busy with Annual day preparations. He with Ramadan. And he comes over to the empty auditorium to check upon her...to see if she's fine... 
๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Here... I've pasted it for you

THE SRI AUDITORIUM  - MAIN HALL

Having stretched out his hands for a second, Jalal slumped back on the joint row of vacant chairs they were occupying 'YOU used to scold me for my wrong food habits...' his voice echoed in the empty hall 'Do you realize...how patli you've become...'

OKAY! She wasn't even going to ask him how he knew that because he'd just counter her with something naughty - so she shrugged him off coolly instead 'Not MY fault...YOU'VE spoilt me laad pyaar se...'

She turned to study the guy relaxing beside her - his 'stern' look was still on 'Arre...' she put-on a 'puppy-dog' frown 'Ok baba...from tomorrow, paratha for breakfast, rice for lunch and phulkas for dinner... happy?'

'That's better...'

'You know Jalal...mamma would be so proud of you if she heard this...'

'Your MAMMA' he stressed on the word, just like she had 'Would be very proud of me even otherwise... dekhna, one day I'll become her favourite...'

'No way!'

'YES way!' he teased

'Dream on' she teased back as she nonchalantly shifted closer to him - till her back was leaning against his warm physique.

Observing her antics, Jalal broke out into an amused grin. He knew exactly what that gesture of hers meant. A second later and he was gently running his fingers through her hair strands - knowing how much she loved it when he caressed her that way.

...Anushka... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lashy

Oh the challenge was during the time they were busy with Annual day preparations. He with Ramadan. And he comes over to the empty auditorium to check upon her...to see if she's fine... 
๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Having stretched out his hands for a second, Jalal slumped back on the joint row of vacant chairs they were occupying 'YOU used to scold me for my wrong food habits...' his voice echoed in the empty hall 'Do you realize...how patli you've become...'

OKAY! She wasn't even going to ask him how he knew that because he'd just counter her with something naughty - so she shrugged him off coolly instead 'Not MY fault...YOU'VE spoilt me laad pyaar se...'

She turned to study the guy relaxing beside her - his 'stern' look was still on 'Arre...' she put-on a 'puppy-dog' frown 'Ok baba...from tomorrow, paratha for breakfast, rice for lunch and phulkas for dinner... happy?'

'That's better...'

'Your MAMMA' he stressed on the word, just like she had 'Would be very proud of me even otherwise... dekhna, one day I'll become her favourite...'

'No way!'

'YES way!' he teased

'Dream on' she teased back as she nonchalantly shifted closer to him - till her back was leaning against his warm physique.

Observing her antics, Jalal broke out into an amused grin. He knew exactly what that gesture of hers meant. A second later and he was gently running his fingers through her hair strands - knowing how much she loved it when he caressed her that way.

and it did happen...he became her mamma's favorite.. aww
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hola sweeties ๐Ÿค— New year hangover up yet? 
...Anushka... thumbnail

Hola sweeties ๐Ÿค— New year hangover up yet? 

@Bold.. I don't drink!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
But yeah, the spirit isn't gone!๐Ÿ˜‰
_SJM_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: justlovetv

Happy New Year lovelies!๐Ÿค—

Sorry for dropping in so late๐Ÿ˜ณ

Happy New Year๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ...Anushka...

@Bold.. I don't drink!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
But yeah, the spirit isn't gone!๐Ÿ˜‰

I drank champagne yesterday under adult supervision๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
lashy๐Ÿค—
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _SJM_

Happy New Year๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Happy New Year๐Ÿค—
...Anushka... thumbnail

Originally posted by: justlovetv

I drank champagne yesterday under adult supervision๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
lashy๐Ÿค—

champagne! how is that?
_SJM_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ณ...

'That's better...'

'No way!'

'YES way!' he teased

Oh now I remember. Thank u so much ๐Ÿค—
And the last part brings me to another world