Heeralicious thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Sofia3000

awww love you πŸ˜³(☺️)❀️

Awww... β€οΈ πŸ€—

Heeralicious thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†me to i totally laugh through it feels like dey trust and like jalal more than jodhaπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

πŸ€£

Obviously.. they know their son-in-law very well..  
And their daughter too!πŸ˜†
Hence the reactions!πŸ˜†

Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This was really beautiful...
Thanks a lot for NJAPA 

I would cherish those things forever
vinitaj27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh wow! Lashy. U definetly are a master of words.
So this was ur scheme to get the Banjaras together. Btw am I a part of this banjara group or is it exclusive? 
Loved ur writing. I can totally sympathize with jodha. I am terrified to touch my husbands car. I swear he loves it more than our kid. One scratch n he is a sullen sulking baby who needs weeks to cool down. 
Can't wait for the next part. 
Btw how's ur mom? U must be having an amazing time with her. There is no bond more special than a mother daughter one. No matter how old u r ur mom can always make u feel like a pampered kid.
Rasika29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
First of all Happy new year 2015 Di...πŸ₯³

And what an awesome 1st part...you have explained Jodha ki halat very well di...πŸ˜† I know...when the RIGHT is not right enough and you need to slow down instructions...hehe and your possesive(about carπŸ˜‰) instructor keeps interrupting saying break-clutch-gear he he I know it all...πŸ˜ƒ 
It is just that I don't have a Jalal to instruct me it is my brother who would happily murder me if any harm comes to his car..😭

And Jalal's anger and silent treatment...omg...nothing can be worse...and then he softened again while saying goodbye...😳

And reactions from Jo's mom and dad...πŸ˜†...poor poor Jo everyone siding with her boyfriend..."Kuch sikho usse..." πŸ˜†

And Jo gives up all her savings for repair...πŸ‘πŸΌ I am already super excited for what happens next...πŸ˜›

And Last one for the birthday girl...Happy Birthday Nams...πŸ₯³ Lucky you..such a beautiful b'day gift and a treat for us too...

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome lashy i enjoyed the part β€οΈ
lord his AUDI 
Hee hee.. thanks dearie... πŸ˜³... yes guys do get possessive of their toys... but here Jodha was at fault πŸ˜† so combo of both made a dhamaakaa!

poor Jo didnt knw it will tk this turn 
i really love how u put Jodha trying to make him forgive her(she cldnt use any emotional blackmail, πŸ˜† or her ggirlfriend tricksπŸ˜†)
Nope she couldn't... and really sometimes all you need to do is leave a person alone... but it does get tough for the person trying to leave the other alone!πŸ˜†
OMG she gone and take all her saving to fix his car>>>>>>awww>>>>but jalal will be like wdf u did dat forπŸ˜†
YUP!πŸ˜†
just love this lashy you are making me blush cant stop smiling(all me teeth are showingπŸ˜ƒ)
love the teaser will be waiting patiently😊😳 
lashy just continue making me fell
#out-of-the-worldπŸ˜ƒ
Why did I make you blush? This wasn't romantic really na?
LOVE YOU LASHY!!!!!!! πŸ€—
#with_love_bubbles❀️
LOVE YOU TOOπŸ€— 

lashy thumbnail
Originally posted by: NJAPA_Addict

Awww! Loved Part 1 ! 
Poor poor Jo! πŸ˜† My heart went out to her! I can so relate to her in such conditions 
Happy birthday birthday girl...πŸ˜‰ my  heart went out to Jalal just as much! Bichaaraa kitnaa kartaa hai uske liye... but, my Jo's a pathaakaa .. if she doesn't set matters right in his life, who will? πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜† By the way.. what a co-incidence.. I am learning driving too... πŸ˜† I 
😲 Take blind turnings carefully, ok? 

Aww .. Jalal.. god! The silent torture is worse..seriously! And that too, when most close and loved ones do that! πŸ˜’   
But as Jahnu di said.. His anger is killer β˜ΊοΈ and I love it ! β˜ΊοΈ
I know! Silent torture only looks good on Jalal (PBD Jalal ka gussa)... if someone did that to me... I'd murder them. Only I have the right to do it to others πŸ€£

But I loooved loved loved when his softer side re-surfaced when Jo was leaving.. this is their magic..  β€οΈ
😳

OMG! Damn excited for part 2! 
Ayoo.. 50,000! How will Jalal react?! 
πŸ˜† I was bugging my mother for all sorts of questions about Indian cars and service centres the past three days ok... (my dad/bro/cousins all crazy about them) I told her why yesterday... and she was like 'Oh isliye you were so curious about cars!!!'πŸ˜†

The teaser has already killed me! πŸ€£ 
Nooo don't be killed... wake up wake up! NOW!

And ... you are such a chupaa rustam Haa! Not even once. did you let me know of this surprise..in our daily chats! This must have taken you so many days na.. 
ten days.. β˜ΊοΈ
Thankooo so much.. feeling immensely pampered and blessed! 

You know what.. I actually feel like NJAPA Jo..and you're my NJAPA Jalal.. β€οΈ
Hee hee... with all the pampering, eh? 'You deserve it' like Jalal would've whispered to his Jo!
Best bdayy Gift! β€οΈ πŸ€—
I'm not as creative as you... so did what I could... πŸ˜³ enjoy the day sweetie! 

lashy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rashmi81

πŸ˜›What an update ,just beautiful.I am just loving it.

Felt like pulling your cheeks with affection.

Will write more soon.

See how my cheeks became -> β˜ΊοΈ I thought automobile-waalaa update might not be to everyone's interest... glad to see otherwise
HNY 2015 sweetheart πŸ˜³
lashy thumbnail

i was shock to it had me out-of-d-world my happiness still have no bounds😊

Hey thanks dearies... πŸ˜³
lashy thumbnail
Originally posted by: prathi025

Hi lashy

Happy new year 2015
Missed your writing n thanks for this two shot
This gives d insight of their journey 
Enjoyed it very much n waiting for second part

Thanks dear... a small titbit into this first 'tiff' of theirs... one year after she woke up... so possibly around 6 months since the party update... 
glad you liked it dearie... πŸ€—