Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

::||Kratika Sengar AT #13||:: Happy New Year Kratika!!! (Page 54)

nirmalac99 IF-Dazzler
nirmalac99
nirmalac99

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 7:41am | IP Logged

I m really fond of doing women oriented shows - Kratika Sengar

Actress Kratika Sengar, who is retuning to TV post her wedding, speaks about her character, taking up women oriented show and more with us...

Actress Kratika Sengar, who was last seen in Zee TV's popular show Punar Vivah, is making a come back with another show Servicewali Bahu on the same channel. While Kratika has won accolades for her performance in many shows, she looks forward to carry the same aura with this show.

In conversation with Kratika, she speaks about the reason of taking up this show, chemistry with her co-star and more...

What made you to take up this show?

The first reason for taking up this show is that it is on Zee TV. I am very much comfortable with this channel. Secondly, I have followed Rakesh Sir's previous show Afsar Bitiya which I felt was a very strong concept and I am really fond of doing women oriented shows.

For me it's not important to do a romantic show or a comedy show because I have not tried those genres and so I don't know how much I will succeed in doing those kinds of shows. But when it comes to playing a strong character, then I am very much confident about myself. This is one of the biggest reasons for taking up this show.

The show's time slot is not a prime time slot, so do you think that it will be able to grab the attention of viewers?

Actually, we are experimenting with the time slot. It is a very big risk like we say daav pe lagakar game khelna. I am just hoping for the best and pray that this show also gets success like my previous shows.

The audience has appreciated your chemistry with Gurmeet Choudhary, do you think so that will you be able to create that magic with Abhishek Rawat?

You won't believe that when Punar Vivah was on air, Gurmeet and I were just Hi - Bye friends. We used to only wish each other - Good Morning and Good Night that's it. Gurmeet used to be very introvert till I got married (laughs). Gurmeet and Nikitin  are very good friends so then Gurmeet and I gelled well, Debina and I gelled well, then we became like a family.

But, I don't think so that on-screen chemistry has anything to do with your off-screen one. Your work speaks about it. I have not yet shot any scenes with Abhishek but he has come across as a very simple, nice and genuine person. I am sure that everything will fall in place.

What preparations you have done for the show?

I have attended workshops arranged by Rakesh sir. I was facing problem with the language which I am supposed to speak in my show.

You are coming back on screen after a long break, so did you miss television?

I didn't miss television. When I was on a break instead after coming back to work, I am missing my family. I think the difference which has come in my life after my marriage is, earlier I used to work for en number of hours or for unlimited days. But now, after 12 hours, I need to go home and I want an off every week. It's really difficult to manage work and home but only a woman can manage both efficiently so I am very proud to be a woman.

You were climbing the ladder of success and in between you got married to Nikitin Dheer which was quite surprising. So what made you to get married at the time when you were at the peak of your career?

I think that everything has a right time, every opportunity has a particular time which come your way and if you grab it then that's your luck or you will miss that opportunity forever. Two shows of mine where very successful, I was doing good work but in between, I came across a good family and a guy to whom I met and didn't want to leave him (laughs). So, I grabbed the opportunity and got married to him.

TellyBuzz wishes Kratika Senger all the best for her new show!

I m really fond of doing women oriented shows - Kratika Sengar New News Comment2

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepaavengChitra_11annirogcKratikaSengarKS

nirmalac99 IF-Dazzler
nirmalac99
nirmalac99

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged

I love essaying strong characters: Kratika Sengar

Actress Kratika Sengar is back on small screen (post her marriage with Nikitin Dheer) with her new fiction show Service Wali Bahu (Village Boy productions) on Zee TV. The pretty actress believes that she is enjoying much liberty after her marriage.

As her latest show deals with a serious issue of dowry system in India and how in current times working women are accepted in the grooms' family, we quizzed her about being a working woman herself, and the lovely actress replied, "Being a working woman I can understand that time management is a real job. Now, after my marriage I have to divide my time between my work and family."

"Having said that I would also like to mention that post my marriage I feel more liberating. Earlier I had to answer my parent about my whereabouts, but now I don't face all these concerns," added Kratika candidly.

Speaking about the show, she said, "I was waiting for quite some time for a good project and through this show I got the chance. I am always very fond of woman-centric shows and I am proud that my character in Service Wali Bahu is of a strong, educated, independent woman."

"The show is indeed very different depicting a serious issue of how dowries are claimed these days in the form of working daughter-in-laws, who can bear the expenses of the family for a lifetime. Definitely this show is experimenting with the plot," added Kratika.

Speaking about her association with the channel ZEE TV she said that for her working once again with the channel (after Punar Vivah) is like coming back to the family. She also mentioned how the channel has earlier depicted some serious issues related to women empowerment and she is glad to be a part of Service Wali Bahu, which deals with a similar kind of theme.

We wish the actress all the best for her new show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepaavengChitra_11annirogcKratikaSengarKS

nirmalac99 IF-Dazzler
nirmalac99
nirmalac99

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 8:27am | IP Logged
KRATIKA DHEER @kratikaonly

Early morning in delhi... for promitions of #servicewalibahu @ZeeTV

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepaavengChitra_11KratikaSengarKS

KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 9:05am | IP Logged
TFS Nirmala.
never knew that her friendship with GC was like that. well now they are very good friends Big smile

Deepaavengnirmalac99Chitra_11

Leevi05 IF-Dazzler
Leevi05
Leevi05

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Edited by Leevi05 - 19 February 2015 at 2:48pm

annirogc IF-Rockerz
annirogc
annirogc

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
tfs dear..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Chitra_11

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Awww Sawera sweety sorry just really tied up with school work. Its my last year and the toughest. But I hope to be more around once KS new show startsTongue.  And yes the time slot might be an advantage. I see the shows on star plus doing very well in early time slots. Like I watch IPK2 and Suhani si Ladki which air very early and they earn good Trps. And I have no idea how Zee is coming out with new shows without ending old ones. They are starting a new season for QH and the other shows don't seem to be ending either and with SWB being out on a very early time slot no idea where the ek the raja show will be putConfused.

Deepa definitely everything will be brand new and fresh. I have been waiting a very very long time to change the front page believe meLOL. And now we finally have some fresh footage. Thank you for your inputStar.

Chitra thank you so much for your lovely comments always. Means a lotEmbarrassed. I miss this place and everyone too but with KS's new show starting really hoping to be more active again.

Everyone gosh Kratika is looking damn beautiful. I really hope they keep this look even after marriage and not the same typical sari clad with straight hair. Cause I love the way they have experimented with Kratika's hair. Something I always wanted in PV.

Okay also little head's up guys since the show is starting in like 3 days...The AT probably most likely won't be readyLOL but thats okay we all are awesome at adoring at things later then never Wink.

And of course you guys are always welcome to PM if you want to add any input or need anything.

And oh yea the title? Any ideas or should we stick to the usual welcome back oneErmm?

KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

<font color="#000099">Awww Sawera sweety sorry just really tied up with school work. Its my last year and the toughest. But I hope to be more around once KS new show startsTongue. And yes the time slot might be an advantage. I see the shows on star plus doing very well in early time slots. Like I watch IPK2 and Suhani si Ladki which air very early and they earn good Trps. And I have no idea how Zee is coming out with new shows without ending old ones. They are starting a new season for QH and the other shows don't seem to be ending either and with SWB being out on a very early time slot no idea where the ek the raja show will be putConfused.

Deepa definitely everything will be brand new and fresh. I have been waiting a very very long time to change the front page believe meLOL. And now we finally have some fresh footage. Thank you for your inputStar.

Chitra thank you so much for your lovely comments always. Means a lotEmbarrassed. I miss this place and everyone too but with KS's new show starting really hoping to be more active again.

Everyone gosh Kratika is looking damn beautiful. I really hope they keep this look even after marriage and not the same typical sari clad with straight hair. Cause I love the way they have experimented with Kratika's hair. Something I always wanted in PV.

Okay also little head's up guys since the show is starting in like 3 days...The AT probably most likely won't be readyLOL but thats okay we all are awesome at adoring at things later then never Wink.

And of course you guys are always welcome to PM if you want to add any input or need anything.

And oh yea the title? Any ideas or should we stick to the usual welcome back oneErmm? </font>

Okay Jaana. take your time and do your best. Good luck to you, my best wishes are always there for you.. Lots of Love. Star
Yeah hope the TRP's do well. still scared with the timeslot but even many others shows are doing well at that timing so Yeah having hope. waiting for the SWB forum to open.. Big smile

Good day Ksians.

Go to top