Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

::||Kratika Sengar AT #13||:: Happy New Year Kratika!!! (Page 38)

KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirmalac99

ah sawera, thanks 4 d beautiful pic of KS... i 2 earlier thought that he did look like a child but this pic totally tells a different story....now i ve high hope that they ll make a gud pair altogether...

he Looks like a child nirmala..Ouch i dont have anything to say about the couple..Big smile
but ks Looks tooo goood...Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lincy_Linsnirmalac99Chitra_11

KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Deepaavengnirmalac99Chitra_11

nirmalac99 IF-Dazzler
nirmalac99
nirmalac99

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KratikaSengarKS

ah sawera, thanks 4 d beautiful pic of KS... i 2 earlier thought that he did look like a child but this pic totally tells a different story....now i ve high hope that they ll make a gud pair altogether...

he Looks like a child nirmala..Ouch i dont have anything to say about the couple..Big smile

well as i said he did look like a child wen i first saw him...nd with KS ,d pair looks good(mayb coz of ks)...v ve to wait 4 d 2nd promo to judge their chemistry...sawera

Lincy_LinsKratikaSengarKSChitra_11

nirmalac99 IF-Dazzler
nirmalac99
nirmalac99

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 1:08am | IP Logged

loved dis fantastic article on SWB, a simple concept but a true face of d society

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lincy_LinsDeepaavengChitra_11KratikaSengarKS

nirmalac99 IF-Dazzler
nirmalac99
nirmalac99

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 1:12am | IP Logged
A happy new 4 SA viewers PV gonna b dubbed in English

Thu, 15 Jan 2015
Vasudhaiva kutumbakam - the world is my family. This philosophy is the driving force behind Indian-based content giant Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEEL). Their new channel, known as ZEE WORLD, is launching on DStv (channel 166) on 3 February and will offer a range of scintillating shows, which will grow in variety by the end of 2015.

You'll be thrilled by nail-biting reality TV, cry your way through bittersweet Bollywood dramas, leap out of your seat with adrenaline-fueled action and even catch a quick nap while the kids watch their favourite shows. And that's just the beginning. Kicking off the ZEE WORLD launch will be three award-winning series: Saloni, Laali, Married Again, The Promise as well as a myriad of blockbuster Bollywood movies.

ZEEL Chairman, Subhash Chandra's message is: "We want you to become a part of our growing family" - his aim is to bring authentic and entertaining content to the world stage. And that's not an exaggeration - ZEEL's 33 channels reach more than 730 million viewers across 169 countries.

ZEE WORLD's content is for everyone, a sentiment echoed by MultiChoice's GM for Content Aletta Alberts: "Content from around the world is increasingly becoming more accessible to African audiences. Critically acclaimed Bollywood content and its stars such as Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwariya Rai is mainstream. In light of this, ZEE WORLD was specifically developed for African family audiences. Extensive research has been conducted on every aspect of the channel; from the look and feel to the content mix as well as the English dubbing. Zee World will be a compelling addition to the DStv family."

To make the shows even more accessible, they've all been dubbed into English using our very own South African talent.

ZEE WORLD will be available in South Africa to DStv Premium, Extra, Compact and Family customers.

How abt dis one dearies

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lincy_LinsDeepaavengChitra_11KratikaSengarKSmelodica

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Thanks Sawera , Leevi and Nirmala for sharing interesting and lovely articles...and lovely creation by Nirmala Clap

Waiting for the 2nd promo of SWB...

KS-AR ...make a so-so couple but one can't say the same when V see them onscreen ...the intensity of their role nd performance can create magic.

If they make us believe their character then am sure they will be a hit pair but if the formula of chemistry is 'romance' and 'good looks' ...... let us wait...V will judge laterLOL

Sawera...KS looks good ..TFS...hope to see her in a different hairstyle Big smile

Rosey...thanks and miss ur lovely comments.

Am happy to see 'Like' of  Taber...used to read her (his?) fantastic comments...U have forced me to write crap when we have talented writers/thinkers around...wish to read ur views about the show soon.

Edited by chitsri65 - 04 February 2015 at 4:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lincy_LinsDeepaavengnirmalac99KratikaSengarKS

KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by KratikaSengarKS

well as i said he did look like a child wen i first saw him...nd with KS ,d pair looks good(mayb coz of ks)...v ve to wait 4 d 2nd promo to judge their chemistry...sawera

Yeah.. Im sure because of KS..LOL Yeah waiting for 2nd promo till then I will Keep quietWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99

KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 7:12am | IP Logged

loved dis fantastic article on SWB, a simple concept but a true face of d society

Yeah.. same here.. absolutely loved the article..ClapThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99

Go to top