Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

::||Kratika Sengar AT #13||:: Happy New Year Kratika!!! (Page 26)

KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Seems like Zee TV is going the family way (chuckles)!

On a serious note, the GEC is all set to bring across some family drama in the coming year. After Shashi Sumeet Productions Pvt Ltd, another popular production house Village Boy Productions is set to launch a new show on the channel dealing with family values, is what we hear from our industry sources.

Village Boy Productions helmed by Raakesh Paswan earlier churned out shows like Afsar Bitiya, Hamari Devrani and Ek Ghar Banaunga. Its Zee project will see light in the next couple of months.

Shares a source, "The show will be a family drama with lot of interesting twists and turns in place. It will be quite an entertaining project with some really interesting characters."

The casting of the show will start soon and it will go on floors sometime next month.

Producer Raakesh Pawan remained unavailable.

So gear up for some family time with Zee TV in the coming year.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lincy_Linsnirmalac99Chitra_11roseroseymelodica

KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Story and cast of service wali Bahu serial

The new show will be same as its title, service wali Bahu is about a wife, who is working outside to support her family. The show is about a modern girl, who gets a job to help her family.

kratika sengar and Abhishek Rawat in Service Wali Bahu Serial
According to the latest buzz, actress kratika sengar selected to this role. Kratika, who had worked as a Bahu in the shows like - punar vivah and a queen in Jhansi Ki rani, again selected to do this role. Kratika will be seen in the lead female role in the show. Kratika will be seen as a smart and educated wife in the show.
Joining the lead cast, actor abhishek rawat will be seen as husband of kratika in the show. Abhishek was last seen in bawre serial on life ok. Abhishek who gets famous for his tough and serious looks will be paired opposite kratika in the show.
getting more about the show, Rucha Gujarathi and Vineet Kumar expected to be seen in the show in prominent Roles. if all confirmed both Stars will be Paired opposite each other in the show.
also read - satrangi sasural Serial Wiki
Timings of service wali Bahu serial is not finalized yet, but the casting for the show is on full swing and very soon the promo video of the show will be aired. The new show expected to launch in March, however promo of the show, would be released in February month. Stay tuned to get all the latest updates.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Lincy_LinsDeepaavengLeevi05Chitra_11roseroseymelodica

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Chandu...thanks and loved your honest views.

Isya ... Loved reading your POV .Haha...my push has really worked wonderful views from you.LOL i.e if u insist...it is my doing...I will continue...if the results are awesomeLOL

Let us ask...What went wrong ?

According to me it is the 'Title'. Why ? Are good titles important ? Yes. Why ? Would say - it is a marketing tool. It garners attention and creates interest and expectations. It brings in new set of viewers apart from loyal fans.

When 'Title', 'Co-star', ' goes against one's expectation...the volume automatically will rise...afterall fans waited for almost 2 years. The best part is...fans love her and want the BEST and only BEST for her. Am sure she will understand the frustration of fans.

Isya...U R so right -- chaos can indirectly draw attention and bring in viewers and Serious discussion too is a part of publicity...thanks to fans...they have done half job for the PH.

What can go right ?

The promo. The promo can trap, turn and pause viewers by visual treat, content and presentation.

Lets wait for KS and cast to prove everybody wrong that 'title' is just a mere cover that can shine with viewers touch.

Sawera...thanks for sharing the article...all I have to say...let us wait for the promo...as everyone rightly said...KS knows our expectation - and am sure - we all will be discussing and appreciating her choice...soon...as of now...just smile...as we are with mixed feelingsBig smile

Good night Ksians/Gud day !

Edited by chitsri65 - 20 January 2015 at 10:34am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Lincy_LinsDeepaavengnirmalac99KratikaSengarKSroseroseymelodica

Deepaaveng IF-Dazzler
Deepaaveng
Deepaaveng

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Chitra... I agree on your point of view... The chaos created in all of a sudden is normal because from everything, it's all about people's expectation about her upcoming show... Smile I'm happy that there are serious discussions everywhere about her upcoming show because that is the point where everyone will start giving the other party a push to watch her upcoming show just to know what she has install for all of us...and for me, the push is given by Chitra here Clap

I would really want that the negative points that we've mentioned turned out to be opportunities for them in turning their weaknesses to strengths... I remember the time when Kratz is being criticized while doing PV and JKR... But in and out, she has proved that she is indeed a great actress by seeing the fans' / bashers' point of views as challenges... Wink

So now lets wait and watch... I'm eager to know more about her this new show. I'm sure she has a lot to say about it... And of course, looking forward for the promo of the show... Wink And yeah, Cheers for her comeback, people... Party

I'm happy to be back here as I'm on semester break.. So, I'll try my best to share my perspectives on what all of you have thought about the show... Embarrassed God bless all.. Smile
Agree with you and chitra as well... 
kratika is gonna prove us wrong Smile
she will give best... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lincy_Linsnirmalac99KratikaSengarKS

Deepaaveng IF-Dazzler
Deepaaveng
Deepaaveng

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lincy_LinsKratikaSengarKS

KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepaaveng

two namee bekng mentioned Vineet and Rucha!
I know them.. they are great

Awesome deepa.. Big smile

chitra.. Thumbs Up

Good night KSians..

Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lincy_LinsDeepaavengnirmalac99

Deepaaveng IF-Dazzler
Deepaaveng
Deepaaveng

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
thanks