Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

::||Kratika Sengar AT #13||:: Happy New Year Kratika!!! (Page 25)

vinnas IF-Sizzlerz
vinnas
vinnas

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
yeah well read all ur views friends Big smile much agree with each point chitra dear mentioned Clap chitra dear u maintained an equal balance btn -ve n +ve presentation which click more sence to one who reads it Star n we are those ones who get hope rays n smooth calm frm thm Embarrassed keep maintain n guide us dear like always Tongue ..

nd comin to my view its instant reaction is disappointd with title n mainly male lead Ouch but while goin behind the past track ks choosen all ways the best which proves her the best amongest of all Star she is the rock star Big smile havin faith full time Embarrassed im still lookin fr the promo which bowls down surprisingly Tongue remeber all her show promos literally addited n connected well Clap ..so im expectin alot wat *service* provided by the new *bahu Wink
hopes always intact .wishing ks all the best fr new project Clap ..

lets wait fr more light friends Big smile ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepaavengnirmalac99Chitra_11KratikaSengarKSIsYaRoCHeR

KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Chitra and Chandu.. Thumbs Up

she know what role she choose, and I'm sure this will be a another Bang! do that Abhishek beside. our main focus will be on Kratika! Big smile
will support her always and forever! I know she will leave us mesmerized with her comeback! I have fully trust in her, she would never choose a role which we would not like, so lets be positive and lets wait for the Promo, even I got little mad at first.. but now Big smile

Good day deary's.. Tongue Star

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Lincy_Linsnirmalac99DeepaavengChitra_11vinnasmelodica

melodica IF-Stunnerz
melodica
melodica

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leevi05

Originally posted by melodica

Service wali Bahu? Srsly...?! ConfusedOuch
I dont knw wht to say..But will support KS in everythingg!
There myt be something spcl in da show..y wud Kratz choose it oderwise..Wink

Read all of ua posts n..Thumbs Up
what is meaning service wali bahu? can u plz translat

Hmm a working daughter in law Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lincy_Linsnirmalac99Chitra_11vinnas

melodica IF-Stunnerz
melodica
melodica

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Guys.. Is it official..?!
I mean.. Can't it be a rumour? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lincy_Linsnirmalac99Chitra_11

KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 3:21am | IP Logged

I mean.. Can't it be a rumour?Confused

for me its seems to b official Ouch
but we never know what happens!
so chill yaaro, and be happy she's coming back!

Lincy_Linsnirmalac99Chitra_11IsYaRoCHeR

melodica IF-Stunnerz
melodica
melodica

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KratikaSengarKS

I mean.. Can't it be a rumour?Confused

for me its seems to b official Ouch
but we never know what happens!
so chill yaaro, and be happy she's coming back!

Yea..she z cumin back! Party

Lincy_Linsnirmalac99Chitra_11IsYaRoCHeR

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Chitra... I agree on your point of view... The chaos created in all of a sudden is normal because from everything, it's all about people's expectation about her upcoming show... Smile I'm happy that there are serious discussions everywhere about her upcoming show because that is the point where everyone will start giving the other party a push to watch her upcoming show just to know what she has install for all of us...and for me, the push is given by Chitra here Clap

I would really want that the negative points that we've mentioned turned out to be opportunities for them in turning their weaknesses to strengths... I remember the time when Kratz is being criticized while doing PV and JKR... But in and out, she has proved that she is indeed a great actress by seeing the fans' / bashers' point of views as challenges... Wink

So now lets wait and watch... I'm eager to know more about her this new show. I'm sure she has a lot to say about it... And of course, looking forward for the promo of the show... Wink And yeah, Cheers for her comeback, people... Party

I'm happy to be back here as I'm on semester break.. So, I'll try my best to share my perspectives on what all of you have thought about the show... Embarrassed God bless all.. Smile

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 20 January 2015 at 5:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lincy_LinsDeepaavengnirmalac99Chitra_11vinnas

KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Chitra... I agree on your point of view... The chaos created in all of a sudden is normal because from everything, it's all about people's expectation about her upcoming show...SmileI'm happy that there are serious discussions everywhere about her upcoming show because that is the point where everyone will start giving the other party a push to watch her upcoming show just to know what she has install for all of us...and for me, the push is given by Chitra hereClap

I would really want that the negative points that we've mentioned turned out to be opportunities for them in turning their weaknesses to strengths... I remember the time when Kratz is being criticized while doing PV and JKR... But in and out, she has proved that she is indeed a great actress by seeing the fans' / bashers' point of views as challenges...Wink

So now lets wait and watch... I'm eager to know more about her this new show. I'm sure she has a lot to say about it... And of course, looking forward for the promo of the show...WinkAnd yeah, Cheers for her comeback, people...Party

I'm happy to be back here as I'm on semester break.. So, I'll try my best to share my perspectives on what all of you have thought about the show...EmbarrassedGod bless all..Smile

Isya, everyone do agree with chitra.. and I hope that all our negative thoughts will turn into positive! this time she will also prove that she choosed a great role as she did it always! so good luck to her in whatever she do .. can't wait for the promo, I think the promo will in the start of february! and the SBS we will get once the PH allows! Big smile

Isya, so happy to see you comments here.. Grand Welcome Back! Big smile LOL

Lincy_LinsDeepaavengnirmalac99Chitra_11

Go to top