Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

::||Kratika Sengar AT #13||:: Happy New Year Kratika!!! (Page 22)

Ameera. IF-Rockerz
Ameera.
Ameera.

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Kratika Sengar and Abhishek Rawat in Village Boy Productions' next on Zee TV

Tellychakkar.com had recently informed readers about Village Boy Productions launching its next on Zee TV.

Now we are here to exclusively inform you about the actors who have been signed to play the leads in the venture.

Making a comeback to Zee once again are actors Kratika Sengar and Abhishek Rawat. The fiery and beautiful Kratika, who has earlier given hit shows like Jhansi Ki Rani and Punar Vivah on the channel, will play the smart and educated bahu. And the rustic talent Abhishek (Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Kijo on Zee) will play the role of Kratika's character's husband.

Shares a source, "The family drama will present a tale about a household where the bahu will go out to work to support her family. The tentative title of the show is Service Wali Bahu."

The soap will go on floors by end of this month and will launch probably in March.

We tried reaching Kratika and Abhishek but they remained unavailable for comment.

Kratika was last seen in a cameo in Mahadev and Abhishek played the lead in Baawre.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepaavengnirmalac99sallybabyChitra_11IsYaRoCHeRmelodica

Lincy_Lins Goldie
Lincy_Lins
Lincy_Lins

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameera.

Kratika Sengar and Abhishek Rawat in Village Boy Productions' next on Zee TV

Tellychakkar.com had recently informed readers about Village Boy Productions launching its next on Zee TV.

Now we are here to exclusively inform you about the actors who have been signed to play the leads in the venture.

Making a comeback to Zee once again are actors Kratika Sengar and Abhishek Rawat. The fiery and beautiful Kratika, who has earlier given hit shows like Jhansi Ki Rani and Punar Vivah on the channel, will play the smart and educated bahu. And the rustic talent Abhishek (Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Kijo on Zee) will play the role of Kratika's character's husband.

Shares a source, "The family drama will present a tale about a household where the bahu will go out to work to support her family. The tentative title of the show is Service Wali Bahu."

The soap will go on floors by end of this month and will launch probably in March.

We tried reaching Kratika and Abhishek but they remained unavailable for comment.

Kratika was last seen in a cameo in Mahadev and Abhishek played the lead in Baawre.

Unhappy Disapprove Unhappy Thumbs Down
Don't want this to happen Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99sallybabyChitra_11vinnas

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 4:35am | IP Logged
i don't know how to react...am shocked.

Am totally not in a good mood...forgive me and allow me to put a few negative thoughts of mine.
The lead actor is very talented but opposite KS.Shocked. is one I am not able to digest.

The PH, the actor, the title and their previous show was a total let down.

The only saving grace can be ONLY AND ONLY...finite series..

The title and the concept has put me off ...though ofcourse ...will surely watch for her talent.
Two years wait...was it worth...will be known once the show airs...talentwise...A BIG YES...concept wise...ok.

Kratika Sengar's performance will be the only reason for me to watch.

Hope the show pleasently shock me with their presentation, story and its content . Let's see.

Wishing the show and our darling KS...THE VERY BEST.Big smile

Edited by chitsri65 - 19 January 2015 at 4:37am

nirmalac99sallybabyKratikaSengarKSvinnas

vinnas IF-Sizzlerz
vinnas
vinnas

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 4:42am | IP Logged
totally disappointd with male lead Cry Angry i too cant digest it at all Ouch

if it so thy both in a show i would like to watch him in negative role nt male lead Sleepy ..

patience till the confirmations n promos aire Clap

nirmalac99sallybabyChitra_11KratikaSengarKS

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Chandu, Lincy...what I am not able to understand is why she is sticking to Zee...and if so...why did she choose this particular role...on second thoughts...this role can bring out many solutions to today's working women's  problem...since it is the central character. I do feel that the male lead will have a lesser footage BUT what we need is a romantic angle to any story...can't the PH have a younger and smart looking boy for us to take to dreamlandLOL

We see many actresses out there working with younger actors or a bit older than them ...AND they do look awesome...kudos to them. Wish KS male lead was younger and smart looking guy. Wish..wish and keep wishing...huh !

ADVANTAGE :

The main focus will be on her.

DISADVANTAGE :

She has to carry the whole show on her shoulder.
Time slot...if her show is given 10.30 slot...TRPs...will be the biggest problem.

Cast :

If the cast of this show has interesting known personalities...it will be a bonus.

Guys...wish our Vidhi, Prateek and all join inLOL

THE BEST PART :

We will be getting regular SBS segment...our KS... ON and OFF screen personality...worth watching !

Waiting for more reaction and views by our Ksians !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99sallybabyKratikaSengarKSIsYaRoCHeRvinnas

KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 6:16am | IP Logged
TOTALLY SHOCKED AND DISSAPOINTED!!

I watched him in Baawre and he is a good actor but not opposites Kratika! I can't take it.. I dont even want the show to air now!
and again Zee, I knew it.. Cry

I am so sad.. Kratika deserve much more, dont knoe ehy she choose that role, I dont even care if it air in march or dezember LOL!

Service Wali Bahu.. the show name is boring!
want my Gurru and all the cast of PV with her
don't want to watch but will only focus on KS !!

No more comment from my side! worst news
sorry guys but had to tell this..

Good day!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Chitra_11vinnas

Leevi05 IF-Dazzler
Leevi05
Leevi05

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Trilogy Media's next on Zee TV?

The production house will soon come up with their next venture on Zee TV.

Saturday, January 17, 2015 | 5:02:00 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 19 Comments  |  4034 Views

Trilogy Media Pvt. Ltd.'s producer Ila Bedi Dutta whose last show Hitler Didi on Zee TV was much loved amongst the audience and went off-air over a year ago, is all set to come up with a new show very soon.

Our source informs us, "Trilogy Media is soon coming up with a new show for Zee TV and the storyline of the show will revolve around a Punjabi family where the male members of the family will be dominating towards the female members of the family. The female protagonist will accept the fact that her would be husband will be too a dominating person but it doesn't happen with her. Later she gets married to a city based guy and ends up telling about her mentality towards him on their first wedding night that he will be dominating her and the guy is shocked to leanr about her mentality and tries to convince her."

"Now, the story will shape up and focus on how the guy will change the mindset of the girl and make her believe that things are not like the way she has been thinking all this while. The show will be a period drama tracing back the era when India and Pakistan weren't divided into two countries." adds our source.

We tried contacting producer Illa Bedi but she remained unavailable to comment.

Keep reading this space for more updates. 

it s same story?

will air in zee tv also but the girl will marry 2nd time

Deepaavengnirmalac99Chitra_11IsYaRoCHeR

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Chitra, I was like you.. I mean you wrote what exactly in my mind... Not to say that I'm unhappy but I'm literally shocked at the moment when I got to know about her new show through the article.. Confused

My heart was telling that this should not happen, especially to Kratz but once I calm down and think about it for the second time, I feel like it's fine because we don't really know much thing about it... 

I personally feels like I should not judge the book by its cover for now... Not at all cause whatever happens, happens for good thing and I believe and trust that whatever our girl is up to with this new show, I must say that she is up for a good thing... 

I like the concept but not the title and ZEE TV again ! As far as what I'm reading from the people's reaction in Twitter, FB and other sites is that they are not happy with the male lead... I don't know much about Abhishek but I would like to quote Chitra's words, " I do feel that the male lead will have a lesser footage" .I could feel that as well, Chitra ! BUT who knows that he might play his role smartly ! Wink But how I wish she could be paired opposite ehem ehem ! *some names in my mind* LOL Embarrassed

I'm waiting for how they'll play with the story... It might be nice at the beginning but I hope they won't ruin the story at the end. Both time slot and TRP are my biggest fear because no matter how famous the leads and the serial are, if the time slot is not appropriate, they'll definitely get low TRPs at some point of time and booom ! You know what will happen.. Ouch (Just like what had happened to our beloved PV) Cry

Well, fingers crossed... I do not want to sound too negative because wherever Kratika goes, she has my support and I'll continue praying that the best will happen to her and her current and future's life ! I hope everything goes well and we got to see the serial and our girl at the top ! Fingers crossed... Wishing her all the very best Thumbs Up

Before I put my final full stop, could the article be a rumor ? Embarrassed Well, I never heard of or read anything from other parties / site yet.. Lets wait and watch ! Can't wait for further confirmation and of course, Kratz's appearance on SBB/ SBS or other segments about her new show Day Dreaming

P.S : Note that it is just my opinion... I have no intention in bashing any actor or anything Embarrassed

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 19 January 2015 at 7:56am

nirmalac99Leevi05Chitra_11KratikaSengarKS

Go to top