::||Kratika Sengar AT #13||:: Happy New Year Kratika!!! - Page 41

Posted: 9 years ago

I love essaying strong characters: Kratika Sengar

Actress Kratika Sengar is back on small screen (post her marriage with Nikitin Dheer) with her new fiction show Service Wali Bahu (Village Boy productions) on Zee TV. The pretty actress believes that she is enjoying much liberty after her marriage.

As her latest show deals with a serious issue of dowry system in India and how in current times working women are accepted in the grooms' family, we quizzed her about being a working woman herself, and the lovely actress replied, "Being a working woman I can understand that time management is a real job. Now, after my marriage I have to divide my time between my work and family."

"Having said that I would also like to mention that post my marriage I feel more liberating. Earlier I had to answer my parent about my whereabouts, but now I don't face all these concerns," added Kratika candidly.

Speaking about the show, she said, "I was waiting for quite some time for a good project and through this show I got the chance. I am always very fond of woman-centric shows and I am proud that my character in Service Wali Bahu is of a strong, educated, independent woman."

"The show is indeed very different depicting a serious issue of how dowries are claimed these days in the form of working daughter-in-laws, who can bear the expenses of the family for a lifetime. Definitely this show is experimenting with the plot," added Kratika.

Speaking about her association with the channel ZEE TV she said that for her working once again with the channel (after Punar Vivah) is like coming back to the family. She also mentioned how the channel has earlier depicted some serious issues related to women empowerment and she is glad to be a part of Service Wali Bahu, which deals with a similar kind of theme.

We wish the actress all the best for her new show.

KRATIKA DHEER @kratikaonly

Early morning in delhi... for promitions of #servicewalibahu @ZeeTV

TFS Nirmala.
never knew that her friendship with GC was like that. well now they are very good friends 😃
Edited by Leevi05 - 9 years ago
Awww Sawera sweety sorry just really tied up with school work. Its my last year and the toughest. But I hope to be more around once KS new show starts😛.  And yes the time slot might be an advantage. I see the shows on star plus doing very well in early time slots. Like I watch IPK2 and Suhani si Ladki which air very early and they earn good Trps. And I have no idea how Zee is coming out with new shows without ending old ones. They are starting a new season for QH and the other shows don't seem to be ending either and with SWB being out on a very early time slot no idea where the ek the raja show will be put😕.

Deepa definitely everything will be brand new and fresh. I have been waiting a very very long time to change the front page believe me😆. And now we finally have some fresh footage. Thank you for your input⭐️.

Chitra thank you so much for your lovely comments always. Means a lot😳. I miss this place and everyone too but with KS's new show starting really hoping to be more active again.

Everyone gosh Kratika is looking damn beautiful. I really hope they keep this look even after marriage and not the same typical sari clad with straight hair. Cause I love the way they have experimented with Kratika's hair. Something I always wanted in PV.

Okay also little head's up guys since the show is starting in like 3 days...The AT probably most likely won't be ready😆 but thats okay we all are awesome at adoring at things later then never 😉.

And of course you guys are always welcome to PM if you want to add any input or need anything.

And oh yea the title? Any ideas or should we stick to the usual welcome back one🤔?

Originally posted by Siddu246

<font color="#000099">Awww Sawera sweety sorry just really tied up with school work. Its my last year and the toughest. But I hope to be more around once KS new show starts😛. And yes the time slot might be an advantage. I see the shows on star plus doing very well in early time slots. Like I watch IPK2 and Suhani si Ladki which air very early and they earn good Trps. And I have no idea how Zee is coming out with new shows without ending old ones. They are starting a new season for QH and the other shows don't seem to be ending either and with SWB being out on a very early time slot no idea where the ek the raja show will be put😕.

Deepa definitely everything will be brand new and fresh. I have been waiting a very very long time to change the front page believe me😆. And now we finally have some fresh footage. Thank you for your input⭐️.

Chitra thank you so much for your lovely comments always. Means a lot😳. I miss this place and everyone too but with KS's new show starting really hoping to be more active again.

Everyone gosh Kratika is looking damn beautiful. I really hope they keep this look even after marriage and not the same typical sari clad with straight hair. Cause I love the way they have experimented with Kratika's hair. Something I always wanted in PV.

Okay also little head's up guys since the show is starting in like 3 days...The AT probably most likely won't be ready😆 but thats okay we all are awesome at adoring at things later then never 😉.

And of course you guys are always welcome to PM if you want to add any input or need anything.

And oh yea the title? Any ideas or should we stick to the usual welcome back one🤔? </font>

Okay Jaana. take your time and do your best. Good luck to you, my best wishes are always there for you.. Lots of Love. ⭐️
Yeah hope the TRP's do well. still scared with the timeslot but even many others shows are doing well at that timing so Yeah having hope. waiting for the SWB forum to open.. 😃

Good day Ksians.
sidra if u need help do ask  

Happy 3rd Year Anniversary PV-ZMD to you all 

Beutiful memories of pv
missing pv a lot

We have always made shows with a very strong concept - Namit Sharma

The channel Head of Zee TV, Namit Sharma, shared his view about the upcoming show Servicewali Bahu.

Leading GEC, Zee TV, which recently launched Servicewali Bahu under Village Boy Productions, is again associating with the house. While the production house has earlier produced a show Afasr Bitiya, inspiring many women to work after their marriage, yet again the the new show Servicewali Bahi will highlight the issue of dowry in an advance way.  

We have the channel head of Zee TV, Namit Sharma, opining about the new show and more...

"We have always made shows with a very strong concept where we try to give a strong message to the audience. The best example is, the show Afsar Bitiya and now Sevicewali Bahu. When Rakesh Paswan narrated the story of Servicewali Bahu, I liked 2-3 aspects, one being the concept, highlighting dowry in an advance way and showcasing various angles in the show like there is a beautiful love story, family drama, the story of two different families, one family is of Dev (Abhishek Rawat) and other of Payal (Kratika Sengar). All in all, Servicewali Bahu is a very quadrant issue where we have given the audience the way of getting entertained."

TellyBuzz wishes the entire cast of Servicewali Bahu all the best!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfjguifaz1U[/YOUTUBE]