Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Nirmala.. even I love that pic.. 💔
Hope to get a HD one..

And yeah deepa donno why not every media post their pic and the SBS was too not long, didnt liked it at all..

but was soo happy to see her cuteness, bubblyness again.. how much I missed it..

TFS.. ameera, leevi, nirmala, chitra..

We'll move within next week to the SWB forum..

I will miss my Family PV forum.. of course we will be here also but not much na.. 😭
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Deepa...Agree...she looks BEAUTIFUL  and  am waiting for many articles on SWB launch today...lets see.

Good day to ALL 😃
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hii all 😃 hope u all doin well n here too well goin discusions 👏 ..
missed alot here n many wheres ..

catch it all when time permits me 😳 ..

happy valantines day to all dearies ❤️🤗❤️ ofcourse belated 😆 ..

sawera we will maintain both forums [Pv & Swb] with two hands 😉 ..

chitra posts 😳 i stalked almost all 😉 phirbhi ek bar aur padungi 😛 ..

nirmala good goin with emos n updates 👏 ..

Deepa beautiful creations n lovely chatings 😃 ..

lincy .keer are u guys coming here or nt 😕 ..

rosey dear ur no 1 stalker 😳 ..

who left 😲 oh *Anni * new Dazzeler ⭐️ .. 👏 ...

catch u ll later .have a nice day 😊 ..
melodica thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
True akka.. Handle both da forums! 😆
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: melodica

True akka.. Handle both da forums!😆

aish chellli 🤗 my darlin kiddo 😳 missed to place ur name in previous post 😕 oops sory 😉 ..
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Chandu...warm welcome...U were missed by many. Nice to see members in numbers...hope we all continue to connect irrespective of our BUSY daily routines. Yes Chandu, Sawera, Aish and all...we all will be slowly moving to our new house...not leaving this forum for sure...for ARYA resides here and the discussion will continue with our debate ...focused more on pairing and performance...which may continue for days till V all reach the level of satisfaction...and I don't want Sawera to comment on this...for I kno her thots 😆

Nirmala and Deepa... hope to get entertained with ...ur creative side... (hope MJ joins ..) and am sure...Rosey, Chandu, Aish, Sawera and me ofcourse...to join U all with our comments. I do know..this time the timeslot and viewing ...will be difficult...but that shouldn't stop us from commenting the next day.😃

Would like to share some lovely and wonderful news...am sure U will have a huge smile after seeing this...

Here's a Gift for Sawera as promised by us. Lots of love Sawera. regards. Sbs team. http://instagram.com/p/zHHqMAJATl/

Edited by chitsri65 - 9 years ago
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Guys how about this pic...love this simple style on her...

Ooops! sorry ...credit : Sawera

Leevi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Zee TV, as a socially responsible broadcaster, has presented audiences with stories that have questioned prevalent mindsets, offered a fresh perspective, sparked off conversations and sensitized viewers to burning social issues from time to time.

True to its core proposition of Ummeed, the channel has been successful in driving positive societal change through shows that have addressed these issues head on. Be it Punar Vivaah, Agale Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo, Doli Armaanon Ki, Saat Phere or Afsar Bitiya, each of these shows have sent out to a potent message and moved the needle on subjects ranging from re-marriage and girl child-trafficking to surviving a bad, abusive marriage, complexes that surround a girl's dark complexion, girl child education and women empowerment.

The channel now brings its viewers yet another story of hope & inspiration. In a day and age where we, as a society, may have seemingly progressed and abolished archaic traditions such as dowry, reality still bites in several parts of the country - where asking explicitly for dowry has merely made way for a more implicit quest on the part of boys' families for a Service Wali Bahu - a career woman who can support her in-laws with a steady income post marriage. Zee TV's latest primetime offering brings to the fore this rampant phenomenon through the intriguing case of Payal Rai, caught in the trap of being a Service Wali Bahu to her in-laws. The show is an attempt to curb this unhealthy approach towards marriage by creating awareness.

Set in the small town of Jamshedpur, the show traces the journey of Payal Rai (Kratika Sengar) who defies the norms of a society where girls hardly, if ever, opt for higher education and step out to work. 

Fortunately for Payal, she has immense support from her family and makes her parents proud with her achievements. 

Payal truly embodies the true spirit and strength of every contemporary Indian woman she's ambitious & yet has her family values intact. Having broadened her horizons through education and learning and managed to build a meaningful career for herself, Payal has a distinct vision about her husband and his family with whom she will spend her entire life!

What will happen when a self-assured, super-achieving young woman crosses paths with a family that is consciously in search of a 'Service Wali bahu'? 

Produced by Village Boy Productions, Service Wali Bahu explores Payal's inspiring journey of Ummeed, from being a self-driven, super-achieving daughter who has always made her parents proud to falling into a trap of a new-age dowry system where her in-laws look to her as a steady source of family income. 

Will Payal's intelligence and indomitable spirit help her drive sense into her in-laws without offending or alienating her loving husband?

The show has an ensemble of talented actors. Having wowed audiences with her spirited portrayal of Rani Lakshmi Bai in Zee TV's immensely successful historical Jhansi Ki Rani and her commendable performance as Aarti, a divorcee in search of happiness through her second marriage in Punar Vivaah, actor Kratika Sengar is back on Zee TV with her third stint as the Service Wali Bahu. Known for her knack of essaying various versions of the strong, feisty woman with a mind of her own, the talented actor will yet again be seen playing an author-backed title role in the upcoming Zee TV show. Making a comeback on Zee TV after playing the main lead in the immensely successful Agale Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo is actor Abhishek Rawat who will play the interestingly layered character of Dev, the male protagonist opposite Kratika in Service Wali Bahu. Other prominent names include the leading Bhojpuri actor Akshara Singh, who will be seen as Payals' sister-in-law, Gulkand and playing the role of her manipulative, shrewd husband Ayodhya is Vineet Kumar. Atul Shrivastava and Pratichee Mishra will be playing Dev's parents Jogeshwar and Santoshi Prasad. Ramakanth Daayama and Meena Mir will play Payals' parents Bhubneshwar & Indu Rai.

Zee TV Programming Head, Namit Sharma said Service Wali Bahu touches upon a subject not explored so far on Indian television. The objective of the show is to create awareness about an emerging trend in society. We want people to sit up and take cognizance of the fact that with all our progress as a society, dowry still hasn't truly been abolished - It has merely taken on a new form. 

Our endeavor is to encourage marriage with a healthy mindset and approach from both sides. It cannot be an alliance with the objective of financially exploiting an individual. Countless women across the country will be able to relate to Payal's journey of hope, determination and standing up to her in laws rather than letting herself be relegated to the role of a Service Wali Bahu. Through making people conscious of this increasingly rampant phenomenon, the show will raise a voice against it and foster the right attitude amongst people towards marriage."

Raakesh Paswan of Village Boy Productions said "Working with Zee TV is like coming back to family as we've had a very gratifying association with our previous successes like Afsar Bitiya and Dulhan. While Afsar Bitiya spoke of women's empowerment and the importance of education and a career for women, our new offering Service Wali Bahu questions a mindset that looks to exploit a career woman for her ability to earn. The differentiated concept of the show and its treatment is aimed at making the audience sit up and question the motivations with which people approach marriage. We have a stellar star cast on board playing well-ethced out characters. We are hoping that this show connects with the viewers with its thought provoking premise, compelling narrative and relatable circumstances."

Chitra_11 thumbnail

Watch this link..(The Times of India ) KS talks about Abhishek...nd no prizes for guessing...find out...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/entertainment/tv/TV-show-Service-Wali-Bahu-launch/videoshow/46246581.cms

Leevi...thanks for sharing the article..

fulloflifef_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maha Match: Who will win the India vs Pakistan World Cup match?

It's India v/s Pakistan again!!!

No no, we are talking about any war, but the world cup bout, which is said to be the biggest grudge match of the century.

With the fans going crazy about the world cup 2015 our TV celebs also shared the excitement for the match and in conversation with Tellychakkar.com they rooted for the team they want to win this world cup.

Kratika Dheer

I am rooting for India and would want the team to win the world cup

Ayaz Ahmed

I would like India to win and also expecting some Dhamaaka and Dhamaal. I always enjoy every moment of India Pakistan match.

Jaswir Kaur

We will win. Hum trophy vapas nahin denge.

Abhishek Rawat

I want India to win the world cup 2015.

Giaa Maanek

I am rooting for India but I am going to miss watching the match because I am flying to Malaysia but will keep checking the updates.

Kanwar Dhillon

I would want India to win the world cup 2015.

Barkha Bisht

Obviously I would want India to bring the trophy home.

Shivin Narang

I want India to win the match and also it is super fun to watch India Pakistan match.

Who do you want to win the world cup 2015?

With love Swati