India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

The Production Company Likes Similar Storiies :p

Vt-Cl Senior Member
Vt-Cl
Vt-Cl

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
I was reading the story of one of the other serials (Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke)  by the same production house as SS. 

I know this is a silly post but this part of the story seemed quite similar to our SS in someway.. ! 

So thought I'd share... at least it's something to keep forum activity up! LOL

Mayank and Gunjan are one of the the lead pairs.

"One day Mayank sees Gunjan and Vihaan together in a night club and mistook them. Gunjan tried every means to make him understand but he doesn't listen, and eventually agreed to marry Charu, breaking Gunjan's heart.

The day comes when Mayank is getting married to Charu. While they were about to marry Rachana's mother played a video where Mayank's selfish mother is making a plan to separate Gunjan from Mayank's life and seed a misunderstanding between them. After that Mayank apologizes to Gunjan about everything and she forgives him. The next day, marriage processions are restarted. After the marriage ceremonies are over, the veil of the bride is lifted. Everybody stood dazed watching Charu instead of Gunjan as Mayank's partner during the process. Gunjan explains about dumping Mayank because of his doubting character. Gunjan was asked to get dress in a bridal attire,but Charu got married to Mayank. Gunjan explain to Rachna's mother had it been there is no video Mayank will still consider her as a cheat and a selfish girl."

Thank God Rajat didnt actually marry Kari in our serial!

Edited by Violet-Crystal - 29 December 2014 at 7:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mingaParm.awida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Nice oost. 
OMG. If this happens hear I may break down. And this show SSLK is still running..which mean viewers have gr8 stomach to bear this kind of heart break.

Plz cvs don't show something like this in SS. I am ok with separation , send Rajat to jail..make Anu not forgive him forever. But plz don't show RajKari marriage. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shrividhya

Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Nice oost. 
OMG. If this happens hear I may break down. And this show SSLK is still running..which mean viewers have gr8 stomach to bear this kind of heart break.

Plz cvs don't show something like this in SS. I am ok with separation , send Rajat to jail..make Anu not forgive him forever. But plz don't show RajKari marriage. 
Awida...don't take tension SS and SSLK are completely different...SS is a youthful show where as SSLK is a kitchen drama show...in our show the leads will stay together...and we know Devil also will end up being together...in the other show, the second female leads is changing partners like clothing...cvs has already showed her with 4-5 ML...and I don't know how people can tolerate such crap...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awidaDivineluster

Divineluster IF-Addictz
Divineluster
Divineluster

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Agree with u.. even I didnt watch d other show regularly  i watched some scenes.. I remember dat scene..
But no worries here AnuRaj got married so will unite afterwards... thank god dey didnt show rajkari...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Waida1234awida

Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Nice oost. 

Didn't watch the other show but from the on location videos it seems that Anushka will be ready to go back so long as Rajat can show that he trusts her 100% like she does him (indication would be when she said to fill the mangulsutra with trust to repair it - which would imply that she will be with him if and only if trust is restored for good)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top