India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

P.S I LOVE YOU :)))

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
OMG...I saw todays episode after 2 days...WHOA!!!..WHAT A WHAT A EPISODEClapClap..cant stop myself from making a late post Big smile...
CUTE CUTE ASTHANJALI SCENES..Ofc they will over do this in the next few days..and we will go Confused...BUT GALS...Think of it in this ANGLE...ITS ALWAYS BETTER THAN APLOK LOLLOL

Tiny frames a pic of SHLOKANJALI...VERy sweet of her..Embarrassed...And Shlok gives a PAT ON HER BACK and FEW I LOVE YOU "SBig smile...

TINY TRAPPED BY BABY BEAR

DOnt worry gals...The trap was not dangerous BUT HEAVEN for ASTHAEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...He applaudes her for her gesture...I felt so proud of him ..Acknowledment is the GREATEST GIFT you could give to some one...MY POLICY...LOLLOLLOL...He hugs her and wants to kiss her..The way Ashlok were looking at each others mouth...AWWW...Cutest ABOUT TO KISS EVERROFL...ANJ bumps..NEVAMIND she is leaves understanding their need for privacy...THAT A SAASUBHAI ClapClapClap...ASTHA comes up with million EXPLANANTIONSLOLLOLLOL..THAT ..THIS>>WOH...LOLLOLLOL...And gets Another hug from AKDUBlushing..

p.s...SOJALis wearing Astha EARING AGAINLOLLOL

OMG PRECAP...A TIGHT ONE FOR DADA...meaning BABA will be out of AM...on his own will..or or or..WAIT!!ErmmDADA might kick him out  Shockedwith his own hand..HMMM..we will know that in our 400th EPISODE...WAITINGDay Dreaming

Edited by potomac - 29 December 2014 at 7:18pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyaasr2014ifreader1anu.shravisara222craziansameeljhumjhumakashavanihp_2006nandu_nanmahirmukhtarDEVU.NAIRPriya_ShrAvidv19Dogan1k.taddy1234bobbiedhillonClarisa

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Wheee ur back Big smile
Missed u n ur reviews Confused

Nice take buds...short n sweet!
Shlokie hugged biwi in a different way in d last episode...Blushingand for a change shlokie skipped all the warm up sessions *forehead kisses * LOL but sasubhai made her entry.Confused... wonder when these 2will learn to bolt d door Confused Stern Smile

Edited by Priya_ShrAvi - 29 December 2014 at 7:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtarakashavanidv19Dogan1potomac

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Good to see you back Deepa! Hug Was missing your lovely reviews so much! Wink

You really are the bulbul of our forum! Big smile Really missed your sweet melodious words! Wink

Coming towards your quickie, it was as usual fabulous! Wink 

Loved Ashlok romance, there name will be soon registered in Guinness book of world record as the couple who do romance everywhere and then invent different methods to do it! EmbarrassedLOL

Now waiting for dada and baba confrontation! Wink Baba gave a tight slap to varad, now he will be out on his bum! ROFL Sorry for such a bold word, LOL but baldy deserves that WinkLOL Or maybe he will leave at his own will, and will practice being a beggar in streets! ROFL

Edited by mahirmukhtar - 30 December 2014 at 5:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sr2014potomac

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_ShrAvi

Wheee ur back Big smile
Missed u n ur reviews Confused

Nice take buds...short n sweet!
Shlokie hugged biwi in a different way in d last episode...Blushingand for a change shlokie skipped all the warm up sessions *forehead kisses * LOL but sasubhai made her entry.Confused... wonder when these 2will learn to bolt d door Confused Stern Smile

pri..u know why he was holding his arm in a diff way while hugging AsthaWinkWinkWink...they were trying to kiss...ANJALI should not see that...A MOM Should neva see their kids like thatLOLLOLLOL..thats why...I guess he hid their faces like that..good move by DIR JIBig smile
dv19 IF-Sizzlerz
dv19
dv19

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Super  revie. deeps.. 
Romance ... Loved it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

potomac

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Deepa, short n sweet. 
the hug was awsum.Big smile

potomac

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Super quirkie
Agree very cute scene 
Eod everybody needs appreciation and what slokh did was awesome...great job slokhie

Romance was very sweet and natural...for the first time I dint get angry for somebody interuppting aslokh...they alredy rocked with their hug and convo...slokh expression were like let the earth open and I want to jump...so embarrassed and tiny blabbering. As usual and got an earful for that also LOL
Cute scene...

Keep them coming cvs ...loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sara222potomac

hp_2006 IF-Rockerz
hp_2006
hp_2006

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Deepaaa Hug I am glad that you are back..Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Nice review it wasThumbs Up

Love it very muchBig smileBig smileBig smile

Shlok and Aastha were so close to a kiss..Day Dreaming But then Anjali came and she was likeShockedShocked Oh no..Wrong timingConfused..But then our drama queen was like non stop blaberringLOL I just loved that scene

potomac

Go to top