Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Suhspective: Grey means Grey...... (Page 7)

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rojaa-

As usual beautiful posts and collages !
I completely agree with your first post on Sahir being a grey shaded character ! It was established from the start, when he burnt the lucknow factory without caring for the innocent lives. Except that he went overboard with that egg allergy thing, i wonder if he would tell her that too Confused 

Zaki is the saving grace in this mess, everyone is playing their own game with Arzoo except him. May be its because friendship became first then love. I hope he will remain this way, i would like to see their friendship grow further, remember their long drive and all the masti they did for Mr mehta contract. After the heartbreak, i hope Arzoo wont break her fries hip with Zaki , after all he kept telling her about Sahir's betrayal so she knows he has been truthful to her. 

Today's episode will be painful to watch, specially with that cab driver drama Ouch I'm more looking forward to see how Arzoo react this incident. Like i said in another post, they put this cab driver incident just after Sahir's betrayal only to make Arzoo's hatred for men stronger ! 

I would like to see Arzoo emerging stronger, moving out of Niyamat house ( Sahir can indirectly help in this , since the Khans have no relatives in Mumbai except that good for nothing Father ) and concentrate on her dreams. Ever since he has fallen in love, she forgot her ambitions, its like they don't matter to her anymore since she will be Mrs SAC Shocked

Hi Rojaa,
LOve what you wrote in bold...I too would like the positivity to continue with Zaki and Arzoo... It is a great relationship...

About the cab driver incidence...I don't think they put it in for Arzoo to hate men...I think they did this to start to redeem Sahir ...already...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilinhabs-Shwets--Rojaa-

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

About Zaki...He and Arzoo have developed a bond of trust...one may call it friendship ...one may call it love...but there is a genuine concern for each other...a desire to see each other happy...I find that very endearing...

Exactly my feelings , i also find it very endearing , their frienship is based on genuine affection and a desire to protect eachotherBig smile

Edited by -Rojaa- - 30 December 2014 at 10:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets--Sush-

Agamfan Senior Member
Agamfan
Agamfan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:25am | IP Logged
" Zaki is the saving grace in this mess, everyone is playing their own game with Arzoo except him. May be its because friendship became first then love. I hope he will remain this way, i would like to see their friendship grow further, " -- by Rojaa
Well said.  Totally agree

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

habsgrumpydwarf-Shwets--Sush-

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Hmmm...I don't care much about  Zeenat or her story, which is Sahirs past...I wish she was dead already...Big smileSorry...that's how I feel...

About Zaki...He and Arzoo have developed a bond of trust...one may call it friendship ...one may call it love...but there is a genuine concern for each other...a desire to see each other happy...I find that very endearing...

Anyway I watched today's episode...I think SaAz Nikkah is actually happening...
Well sure I too don't mind her dying LOL but since guy has gone to suhc an extent for his promise, I want to atleast see him confront her on the matter !
Or may be they can show she dies now and Sahir doesn't get to show his promise being fulfilled and that leaves something in him disturbed - more intense it can be LOL 

Sure Zaki and Aarzoo have bonded really well and I too like their genuine friendship. Now trying to make it love triangle, guess makers wanted to intensify things or show fight Confused 

I too watched episode and saw Sahir making sure Aarzoo hates him so nikaah Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

habs-Sush-

Go to top