Humsafars

India-Forums

   
Humsafars
Humsafars

Suhspective: Grey means Grey...... (Page 6)

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Joined: 25 April 2009
Posts: 16223

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:53am | IP Logged
As usual beautiful posts and collages !
I completely agree with your first post on Sahir being a grey shaded character ! It was established from the start, when he burnt the lucknow factory without caring for the innocent lives. Except that he went overboard with that egg allergy thing, i wonder if he would tell her that too Confused 

Zaki is the saving grace in this mess, everyone is playing their own game with Arzoo except him. May be its because friendship became first then love. I hope he will remain this way, i would like to see their friendship grow further, remember their long drive and all the masti they did for Mr mehta contract. After the heartbreak, i hope Arzoo wont break her fries hip with Zaki , after all he kept telling her about Sahir's betrayal so she knows he has been truthful to her. 

Today's episode will be painful to watch, specially with that cab driver drama Ouch I'm more looking forward to see how Arzoo react this incident. Like i said in another post, they put this cab driver incident just after Sahir's betrayal only to make Arzoo's hatred for men stronger ! 

I would like to see Arzoo emerging stronger, moving out of Niyamat house ( Sahir can indirectly help in this , since the Khans have no relatives in Mumbai except that good for nothing Father ) and concentrate on her dreams. Ever since he has fallen in love, she forgot her ambitions, its like they don't matter to her anymore since she will be Mrs SAC Shocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilinhabsgrumpydwarf-Shwets--Sush-

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Joined: 27 April 2012
Posts: 25340

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Very apt title, grey sure is grey and I like it - yes sue me for it Tongue
In hurry so will try to say it shortly. So far we have seen most characters just have one goal or not too many compulsions ! Zaki is only worried abt Aarzoo and whether he accepts it or not, he wants Aarzoo to be his ! Alvira for ever had made up her mind to bring Aarzoo in Sahir's life and doesn't mind employing any trick! KA only wants Aarzoo out of the house hence she is determined in that. Aarzoo has few things in mind, becoming so called designbaaz, taking care of family and now i guess love !

All of above mentioned characters, we have clear idea, they have very little to hide. Still they ahve not shown why Alvira wants only Aarzoo, is there any relationship between KA & zeenat or they just get along very well, etc. But all of that is minor thing.

Now coming to Sahir, sure we have slowly learned few things abt the guy but not enough. Also at times he comes across as impulsive, unpredictable and even confused. But then he has that promise, pressure of deal, expectation to save so called honor of house and now unexpectedly love. Prior to Aarzoo, he was on his way to deal and fulfilling promise without giving it second thought. Now with her he's between rock, hard place and whatever you can think of. Not justifying his actions; No he sure is very dark. But then he is being pulled by all sides from all ppl - including himself !

It's abt time makers start revealing his past and what made poet to go so crazy in business. What's with this promise. It sure doesn't sound like loving promise as every time he sees zeenat, he has anything but love. Lately every time Zaki talks to him Zaki says Sahir doesn't care abt love, doesn't believe in it, etc. So makers have stretched this enough and now if they continue, it's going to blow ! The fine line between confused man and torn personality has been tested enough !

As a viewer I care to see Sahir then any other character. I know Zaki is right now all goodey goodey and ppl may hate me for this - he's boring me! I am surprised no one has questioned him as how is his feeling for Aarzoo different from attraction he had in past? Confused Just coz he wants to save Aarzoo from Sahir's lie, that makes his true love? I am not saying guy wants to get Aarzoo in bed but he doesn't have best track record in sense of girls ! I see him as good freind, but love - I still am not buying it. 

As for nikaah, I hope not. Sure I like to see romance blooming after marriage or falling in love in that sense but not here. All I say is for the love of god makers, start revealing things from past or just good acting from HC can't keep it going forever !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jahanaara1Ilinprettyprisoapsuds-Shwets--Sush--vandy-

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Joined: 20 November 2012
Posts: 9808

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:52am | IP Logged


Yo Sush n Shweta need I say lovely post n collages as always 

Was terribly tied up n just got to read your post 

Yes sahir is wrong n no two views abt it but he is human n humans are flawed so it's ok ...but I am happy he is the one opening the Zeenat card to ARZOO 

Zaki oh boy this guy was fab Clap

N abt Alvira I feel she has more to her mind n plans than wht she let's on ...cos he telling zaki to back off n he wool get money n power was eerrm crude n she is purposely pushing sahir to ARZOO LOL
Wonder if it's all abt money Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

habs-Shwets-chicksoup-Sush-

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Joined: 19 January 2013
Posts: 13280

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Lovely post and collages, Sush and Shwetha...Clap
Yesss...He is grey!!!!Approve

They have painted all the grey tones SP refused on Arnav Singh Raizada.WinkLOL

At this juncture, I am thrilled with the story.

Who says you can fall in love only once?- Zaki.

Who says love is perfect?- Arzoo.

Who says you can fight love?- Sahir.

I love it that Arzoo knows he is married. And that she will know how exactly Zaki had described his bhaijaan's take on love...pyar se kabke bharosa udh chuka hai...Everything is a lie...The man is even LYING TO HIMSELF!Day Dreaming

I am looking forward to see how this bharosa will return to him. When will he start believing in love?Embarrassed

As for Zaki...yes, he is rightClap...The end does not justify the means...Smile

Is it love..as in love? Don't we fight as fiercely for our best friends? 




The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

habs-Fedex--Shwets--Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Joined: 16 March 2010
Posts: 12592

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Lovely post and collages, Sush and Shwetha...Clap
Yesss...He is grey!!!!Approve

They have painted all the grey tones SP refused on Arnav Singh Raizada.WinkLOL

At this juncture, I am thrilled with the story.

Who says you can fall in love only once?- Zaki.

Who says love is perfect?- Arzoo.

Who says you can fight love?- Sahir.

I love it that Arzoo knows he is married. And that she will know how exactly Zaki had described his bhaijaan's take on love...pyar se kabke bharosa udh chuka hai...Everything is a lie...The man is even LYING TO HIMSELF!Day Dreaming

I am looking forward to see how this bharosa will return to him. When will he start believing in love?Embarrassed

As for Zaki...yes, he is rightClap...The end does not justify the means...Smile

Is it love..as in love? Don't we fight as fiercely for our best friends? 





Chick love what you wrote in bold...

This serial should have been named Iss Pyar ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Bar Phir...! Smile
It has more shades of love...than many...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

habs-Shwets-chicksoup

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Joined: 16 March 2010
Posts: 12592

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ecrivain



Yo Sush n Shweta need I say lovely post n collages as always 

Was terribly tied up n just got to read your post 

Yes sahir is wrong n no two views abt it but he is human n humans are flawed so it's ok ...but I am happy he is the one opening the Zeenat card to ARZOO 

Zaki oh boy this guy was fab Clap

N abt Alvira I feel she has more to her mind n plans than wht she let's on ...cos he telling zaki to back off n he wool get money n power was eerrm crude n she is purposely pushing sahir to ARZOO LOL
Wonder if it's all abt money Wink

HI EC...I agree...! Yes, it is best if he is telling her...and better that he actually tried to tell her before she said yes...

I just hope Aarzoo does not say yes to a marriage any more. ...I think the only way she can be forced to say yes...if Nausheen makes a dying wish...or something like that...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

habs-Shwets-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Joined: 16 March 2010
Posts: 12592

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Very apt title, grey sure is grey and I like it - yes sue me for it Tongue
In hurry so will try to say it shortly. So far we have seen most characters just have one goal or not too many compulsions ! Zaki is only worried abt Aarzoo and whether he accepts it or not, he wants Aarzoo to be his ! Alvira for ever had made up her mind to bring Aarzoo in Sahir's life and doesn't mind employing any trick! KA only wants Aarzoo out of the house hence she is determined in that. Aarzoo has few things in mind, becoming so called designbaaz, taking care of family and now i guess love !

All of above mentioned characters, we have clear idea, they have very little to hide. Still they ahve not shown why Alvira wants only Aarzoo, is there any relationship between KA & zeenat or they just get along very well, etc. But all of that is minor thing.

Now coming to Sahir, sure we have slowly learned few things abt the guy but not enough. Also at times he comes across as impulsive, unpredictable and even confused. But then he has that promise, pressure of deal, expectation to save so called honor of house and now unexpectedly love. Prior to Aarzoo, he was on his way to deal and fulfilling promise without giving it second thought. Now with her he's between rock, hard place and whatever you can think of. Not justifying his actions; No he sure is very dark. But then he is being pulled by all sides from all ppl - including himself !

It's abt time makers start revealing his past and what made poet to go so crazy in business. What's with this promise. It sure doesn't sound like loving promise as every time he sees zeenat, he has anything but love. Lately every time Zaki talks to him Zaki says Sahir doesn't care abt love, doesn't believe in it, etc. So makers have stretched this enough and now if they continue, it's going to blow ! The fine line between confused man and torn personality has been tested enough !

As a viewer I care to see Sahir then any other character. I know Zaki is right now all goodey goodey and ppl may hate me for this - he's boring me! I am surprised no one has questioned him as how is his feeling for Aarzoo different from attraction he had in past? Confused Just coz he wants to save Aarzoo from Sahir's lie, that makes his true love? I am not saying guy wants to get Aarzoo in bed but he doesn't have best track record in sense of girls ! I see him as good freind, but love - I still am not buying it. 

As for nikaah, I hope not. Sure I like to see romance blooming after marriage or falling in love in that sense but not here. All I say is for the love of god makers, start revealing things from past or just good acting from HC can't keep it going forever !!


Hmmm...I don't care much about  Zeenat or her story, which is Sahirs past...I wish she was dead already...Big smileSorry...that's how I feel...

About Zaki...He and Arzoo have developed a bond of trust...one may call it friendship ...one may call it love...but there is a genuine concern for each other...a desire to see each other happy...I find that very endearing...

Anyway I watched today's episode...I think SaAz Nikkah is actually happening...


Edited by -Sush- - 30 December 2014 at 9:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

habs-Shwets-jay_bpm

rana5 Goldie
rana5
rana5

Joined: 14 October 2011
Posts: 1617

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Hi Sush,


It is great to know you are posting here!  I just got caught up with this show and I keep thinking of the similarities between this show and IPKKND. I love Sahir's character - a definite grey. You are right, so many ways he can be portrayed and I hope they keep us on the edge with him. I will be looking out for your posts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

habs-Shwets--Sush-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Suhspective: A moment that was real..(updated)..,

2 3 4 5

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 39   Views: 4273

-Sush- 39 4273 25 December 2014 at 12:19pm by -Sush-
"A silent hug means a thousands words to the unhappy heart"

2

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 11   Views: 2381

-vandy- 11 2381 21 November 2014 at 2:38am by rukiaa
Suhspective: When I'm in your arms...nothing seems to matter!

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 49   Views: 4496

-Sush- 49 4496 20 November 2014 at 1:11pm by tttttt1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Humsafars Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index