Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Suhspective: Grey means Grey...... (Page 4)

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Amazing thread as usual Sush...thank you! Thanks for presenting us with your  clear ,unbiased ,unvarnished viewpoints no matter what. You call it as you see it and that's a good thing , let the chips fall where they may! Wink

Shweta, your collages are priceless, and a great compliment to the post. See you're on a Shakespeare trend today, can't beat the bard for pertinent quotes, he's said it all with such eloquence! 

As conflicted as Sahir may be about leaving Arzoo down the garden path re love and marriage, the fact remains that he still carefully manipulated her from start to finish ,leading her up to his critical point. Her heart will be deliberately broken and the road to recovery difficult. Makes for an intense story, but it's never nice to witness someone's life falling apart because of the unkindness of others. Especially at the hands someone you love! Ouch  Betrayal by a loved one is extra painful. And in Arzoo's case , it's happened before by another  man who was supposed to love her. She'll be shattered for sure. 

Alvira is so selfish, caring only for her son's happiness ( and so her own!) and leading Arzoo like a lamb to the slaughter , totally disregarding that marriage should start from a position of full disclosure on both sides. 

Loved Zaki today, as flawed as he may be, he truly cares for Arzoo's welfare and views what's about to happen as a true injustice. Kudos to him today! 

Really hope there's no marriage between anyone anytime soon . There needs to be a cooling off period, before the real drama begins! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

habs-Fedex-grumpydwarf-Shwets--Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

Hi Lessie...you're watching?Big smile LOVELY to see you ...! 

Girls...lets see what they show tomorrow...no point coming to a conclusion based on the precap alone...right?

I don't think Saahir ever intended to go this far...Alvira ...yes...but Sahir no...he was caught up in a situation...so those feelings for Arzoo were real...,and he was conflicted about it...

Yes...what he has done under pressure last few days has been immoral...I mean proposing without disclosing the truth...

But before that I don't think he was lying or cheating...He just fell in love for a moment...not deliberately...but just did...

See that's what makes Saahir a writers dream...right? He is neither white nor black...he has conflicting sides...

About not trusting Arzoo...not being in love...I think love has stages...Sahir is certainly not all the way...but I do think what he felt was real...

Edited by -Sush- - 29 December 2014 at 10:04pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

docmonicahabsdakshaavi-Shwets-ashi_maniaLeesan

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Am amazed at how judgemtal people are ... I love harshad ... I love his portrayal of sahir ... I find sahir an intriguing character but that doesnt mean i approve of all he does and think its all right ... I am not an arzoo fan that i will justify everything she does wrong as naive and innocent, her going late, her rude behaviour, her being unprofessional to the core, her not explaining to bosses, the resignation letter that would get anyone fired, her butting in to other people's lives everything was defended, am glad sahir's isnt! ... I am a proud harshad fan and i can tell right from wrong ... And no we don't hate we have big hearts because we are fans of an actor who is par excellence so we have no insecurities! We know how to differentiate between sahir and harshad, if you would read what else is posted on forum you would know!

Any ways am out of here am glad i stopped posting here!

Edited by Soaps1 - 29 December 2014 at 10:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aamritkashrishpremeeristryprettypri-vandy-

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Very well analysed post sush . Swetha like always you compliment the post with lovely collages.
What a twist ? I always thought arzoo will be kept in dark till the Nikaah happens and look what happened. Sahir takes alvira's help to avoid Zaki revealing his martial status to arzoo and he decides to reveal all by himself . This was not expected but this also shows he is ready to face it no matter what.

He knows Zaki is adamant on telling the truth arzoo is that the only reason he took the opportunity to reveal it ? I feel it's his conscience that leads him do it .May be sahir didn't wanted Zaki in arzoo's good book for revealing the truth and saving her and he look like a cheater to arzoo . So reveal all by himself.
OMG no matter how much I hate sahir for what he is been doing with arzoo I still feel the pain in sahir.
Zaki proved he is sincerely in love with arzoo , no matter if she ever loves him or not. This was very touchy for me some one who is very honest to a friend despite the family trying their best to hide the truth.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets--Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by habs

Originally posted by redviolet

Originally posted by -Sush-

Nice post Sush and lovely collages Shweta!

I agree with most of the points being made here. How is Zaki being irritable exactly? He wanted to save the girl who put her reputation at stake for him from a heart break? He himself went through one not so long back so he cant see the girl he loves go through the same thing. Irritable? He seems to be the only one in the house hold that is not self-centered? The girl does not love him. She rejected him for his brother. Most people would be done with the girl at this point or jump to harsh assumptions about her but Zaki just wants to save her from a heart break?

Alvira too? She very well knows she is forcing Arzoo into becoming the second women in Saahir's life? She has never been able to stop Kurti Appa and Anam for taunting her? How will she stop the rest of society when they point fingers at Arzoo and call her a home wrecker or marriage breaker? She knows Arzoo is sensitive about being a second women too with her past but still all she sees is Saahir. Saahir deserves to be happy to hell with everything?

But I don't get one thing? Until yesterday you were sure that Saahir loves Arzoo? What made you change your mind all the sudden?

Red, I believe Saahir loves Arzoo...on that my opinion has not changed...
but
At the same time ...his promise is more important to him than the love...
He can compromise on his "love" to get the deal...and get them all out of this mess...
The price for selling his morality has been met...it was not a low price...
But the selling did happen...

lets see what twist the makers introduce...it is possible that he loves her in the sense of feeling attracted to her...like a man is attracted to a woman...but he still has deep trust issues,...and he does not trust her after all...if that is true...the "love" has a long way to go...

Do I make sense? 

Yup I think you made sense there. I always saw more of a possessive attraction on Saahir's end than love or care. The few times he apologized to her was to get her attention focused on him again. He is a handful to handle. Thats another thing for Alvira to consider even if he did love her that does not make him a suitable match. Its scary being married to someone who had gambled your life for a business deal or  cant trust your intentions and labels you as a gold digger for being friends with another male.

I have actually never believed Sahir is "in love" with Arzoo; I think as Sush mentioned he's attracted to her but how can you be "in love" with someone who you believe to be a duplicitious gold digger? He's never really trusted her and with love comes trust.  Lust is not love and I think as viewers we sometimes confuse the two; probably because the creators want us to.  LOL

Hi Red and Indra...that one is a googly that the CVs are throwing on us...that kinda reaction made more sense after the pregnancy MU...as an immediate reaction in a highly emotional state...but it doesn't make sense now...lets see what they show tomorrow...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

habsgrumpydwarf-Shwets-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dakshaavi

Very well analysed post sush . Swetha like always you compliment the post with lovely collages.
What a twist ? I always thought arzoo will be kept in dark till the Nikaah happens and look what happened. Sahir takes alvira's help to avoid Zaki revealing his martial status to arzoo and he decides to reveal all by himself . This was not expected but this also shows he is ready to face it no matter what.

He knows Zaki is adamant on telling the truth arzoo is that the only reason he took the opportunity to reveal it ? I feel it's his conscience that leads him do it .May be sahir didn't wanted Zaki in arzoo's good book for revealing the truth and saving her and he look like a cheater to arzoo . So reveal all by himself.
OMG no matter how much I hate sahir for what he is been doing with arzoo I still feel the pain in sahir.
Zaki proved he is sincerely in love with arzoo , no matter if she ever loves him or not. This was very touchy for me some one who is very honest to a friend despite the family trying their best to hide the truth.

Well said Daksha! 

CVs have kept us guessing all the way for sure...Big smile

I know...Saahir's character has made sense and has been relatable until now...even with all the conflicts...and all the different sides...Lets hope they keep it interesting...

Edited by -Sush- - 29 December 2014 at 11:01pm

dakshaavigrumpydwarf-Shwets-

habs Goldie
habs
habs

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by habs

[QUOTE=redviolet]

Nice post Sush and lovely collages Shweta!

I agree with most of the points being made here. How is Zaki being irritable exactly? He wanted to save the girl who put her reputation at stake for him from a heart break? He himself went through one not so long back so he cant see the girl he loves go through the same thing. Irritable? He seems to be the only one in the house hold that is not self-centered? The girl does not love him. She rejected him for his brother. Most people would be done with the girl at this point or jump to harsh assumptions about her but Zaki just wants to save her from a heart break

Red, I believe Saahir loves Arzoo...on that my opinion has not changed...
but
At the same time ...his promise is more important to him than the love...
He can compromise on his "love" to get the deal...and get them all out of this mess...
The price for selling his morality has been met...it was not a low price...
But the selling did happen...

lets see what twist the makers introduce...it is possible that he loves her in the sense of feeling attracted to her...like a man is attracted to a woman...but he still has deep trust issues,...and he does not trust her after all...if that is true...the "love" has a long way to go...

Do I make sense? 

Yup I think you made sense there. I always saw more of a possessive attraction on Saahir's end than love or care. The few times he apologized to her was to get her attention focused on him again. He is a handful to handle. Thats another thing for Alvira to consider even if he did love her that does not make him a suitable match. Its scary being married to someone who had gambled your life for a business deal or  cant trust your intentions and labels you as a gold digger for being friends with another male.

I have actually never believed Sahir is "in love" with Arzoo; I think as Sush mentioned he's attracted to her but how can you be "in love" with someone who you believe to be a duplicitious gold digger? He's never really trusted her and with love comes trust.  Lust is not love and I think as viewers we sometimes confuse the two; probably because the creators want us to.  LOL

Hi Red and Indra...that one is a googly that the CVs are throwing on us...that kinda reaction made more sense after the pregnancy MU...as an immediate reaction in a highly emotional state...but it doesn't make sense now...lets see what they show tomorrow...

this is definitely an intriguing show and Sahir is the the epitome of "grey" - I've never seen a lead quite like him.  But I am glad that for whatever reason he tells Arzoo the truth; she deserves that much at least.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsLeesan-Shwets--Sush-

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
By Habs:" I have actually never believed Sahir is "in love" with Arzoo; I think as Sush mentioned he's attracted to her but how can you be "in love" with someone who you believe to be a duplicitious gold digger? He's never really trusted her and with love comes trust.  Lust is not love and I think as viewers we sometimes confuse the two; probably because the creators want us to.  LOL"

Leesan: Indra Hug long time girl!  Good to see you ,hope all is well!  

Have to say I agree with your above comment completely. I think Sahir is definitely attracted to Arzoo, and harbors feelings that he's unsure about and definitely tries to resist at times, but love? Not yet,not quite ! And it's not about the trust issue so much, love and absolute trust don't always go hand in hand . From my pov it's the duplicitous behavior on his part, the plotting and planning, the lying and fooling..knowing full well that it's going to hurt and humiliate that person so badly! Devastating actually! Ouch Especially to a person that has been hurt so terribly before. The rejection will be so difficult to witness. You can hurt someone you love but when it's premeditated and deliberate then that supposed love comes into serious question. Yes he felt guilt, may even have had second thoughts but went through with it  anyway.And all for the deal of the century , to prove a point ? Hmmm, love , if it exists at all, has taken a back seat in this scenario. Lets see how it all plays out .

habs-Shwets--Sush-

Go to top