Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Suhspective: Grey means Grey...... (Page 3)

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Originally posted by redviolet

Nice post Sush and lovely collages Shweta!

I agree with most of the points being made here. How is Zaki being irritable exactly? He wanted to save the girl who put her reputation at stake for him from a heart break? He himself went through one not so long back so he cant see the girl he loves go through the same thing. Irritable? He seems to be the only one in the house hold that is not self-centered? The girl does not love him. She rejected him for his brother. Most people would be done with the girl at this point or jump to harsh assumptions about her but Zaki just wants to save her from a heart break?

Alvira too? She very well knows she is forcing Arzoo into becoming the second women in Saahir's life? She has never been able to stop Kurti Appa and Anam for taunting her? How will she stop the rest of society when they point fingers at Arzoo and call her a home wrecker or marriage breaker? She knows Arzoo is sensitive about being a second women too with her past but still all she sees is Saahir. Saahir deserves to be happy to hell with everything?

But I don't get one thing? Until yesterday you were sure that Saahir loves Arzoo? What made you change your mind all the sudden?

Red, I believe Saahir loves Arzoo...on that my opinion has not changed...
but
At the same time ...his promise is more important to him than the love...
He can compromise on his "love" to get the deal...and get them all out of this mess...
The price for selling his morality has been met...it was not a low price...
But the selling did happen...

lets see what twist the makers introduce...it is possible that he loves her in the sense of feeling attracted to her...like a man is attracted to a woman...but he still has deep trust issues,...and he does not trust her after all...if that is true...the "love" has a long way to go...

Do I make sense? 

Yup I think you made sense there. I always saw more of a possessive attraction on Saahir's end than love or care. The few times he apologized to her was to get her attention focused on him again. He is a handful to handle. Thats another thing for Alvira to consider even if he did love her that does not make him a suitable match. Its scary being married to someone who had gambled your life for a business deal or  cant trust your intentions and labels you as a gold digger for being friends with another male.

Edited by redviolet - 29 December 2014 at 8:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

habs-Fedex--Shwets--Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaanuDeewani

Sahir is looking more grey than CG... Wink ...CG at least did show the truth before Ana agreed...
I just don't get Alvira and Sahir..as confused as ever...one day they want something and the other day something else.
KA's slap was hilarious LOL ..zaki deserved it in order to snap out of that daze he was in...
Arzoo was so excited today..poor thing..next minute it's going to change to extreme distress... Ouch
By the way Harshad fans won't hate u Sush... Smile ..its "sushpective"...and moreover Sahir's character has taken a downward spiral..not Harshad's Wink
I was happy that he at least told her the truth today..before any actual nikah...and the spoilers are scary Confused

My bad...Taanu...I am prejudging...and generalizing...I should have said..perhaps...some fans...will correct my post...Embarrassed

Harshad is doing an amazing job...he makes Sahir so real...even the audience have a love hate relationship with his character right now...Big smile

Edited by -Sush- - 29 December 2014 at 8:29pm

habsTaanuDeewanidakshaavi-Shwets-

TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TaanuDeewani

Sahir is looking more grey than CG... Wink ...CG at least did show the truth before Ana agreed...
I just don't get Alvira and Sahir..as confused as ever...one day they want something and the other day something else.
KA's slap was hilarious LOL ..zaki deserved it in order to snap out of that daze he was in...
Arzoo was so excited today..poor thing..next minute it's going to change to extreme distress... Ouch
By the way Harshad fans won't hate u Sush... Smile ..its "sushpective"...and moreover Sahir's character has taken a downward spiral..not Harshad's Wink
I was happy that he at least told her the truth today..before any actual nikah...and the spoilers are scary Confused

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">My bad...Taanu...I am prejudging...and generalizing...I should have said..perhaps...some fans...will correct my post...Embarrassed</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Harshad is doing an amazing job...he makes Sahir so real...even the audience have a love hate relationship with his character right now...Big smile</font>

By the way forgot to add...Awesome post as always Sush..always love to see what you think about the epi Smile and beautiful collages ...loved Sahir's pic in your post Swetha!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets--Sush-

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Saahir's character is a dream character for a writer...
There are so many shades...that only a skillful artist can paint him right...
Because Grey does mean Grey ...
It is not white
But it is not black either...

The look on his face...when Arzoo confessed...
His discomfort...
His uneasiness...
Make him interesting for me...
Harshad as an actor pulls it off...this team of writers and director have also pulled it off so far...
Lets hope it stays...

But Lalitji...a woman like Arzoo...doesn't go on initiating these hugs...it's very odd...I mean something is missing...a moment of hesitation may be? 

Sush,

Lalit was bought in to  give the show a boost which it badly needed . Lalit has not directed the show past two weeks ...new director is Sacchin Deo hence the error for minor details 

grumpydwarf-Sush-

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
EVEN NOW I FEEL THE REASON HE SAID EVERYTHING TO ARZOO WAS ALSO PLANNED.HE WAS NOT IN ANY GUILT TRIP.SOMETHING IS WRONG SOMEWHERE .HE RISKED HER LIFE,GAMBLED IT AND NOW HE JUST LEFT IT .I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT .THIS DEAL WAS HIS WHOLE LIFE AMBITION FOR 7 YEARS AND HE LEFT ALL THIS FOR A GIRL.ITS HARD TO DIGEST.WHEN HE CAN RISK SOMEONE'S LIFE HE CAN GO TO ANY EXTENT.I HAVE LOST ALL MY HOPES ON SAHIRAngryCryDead

-Shwets--Sush-

habs Goldie
habs
habs

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

I agree with most of the points being made here. How is Zaki being irritable exactly? He wanted to save the girl who put her reputation at stake for him from a heart break? He himself went through one not so long back so he cant see the girl he loves go through the same thing. Irritable? He seems to be the only one in the house hold that is not self-centered? The girl does not love him. She rejected him for his brother. Most people would be done with the girl at this point or jump to harsh assumptions about her but Zaki just wants to save her from a heart break?

Alvira too? She very well knows she is forcing Arzoo into becoming the second women in Saahir's life? She has never been able to stop Kurti Appa and Anam for taunting her? How will she stop the rest of society when they point fingers at Arzoo and call her a home wrecker or marriage breaker? She knows Arzoo is sensitive about being a second women too with her past but still all she sees is Saahir. Saahir deserves to be happy to hell with everything?

But I don't get one thing? Until yesterday you were sure that Saahir loves Arzoo? What made you change your mind all the sudden?

but
He can compromise on his "love" to get the deal...and get them all out of this mess...

lets see what twist the makers introduce...it is possible that he loves her in the sense of feeling attracted to her...like a man is attracted to a woman...but he still has deep trust issues,...and he does not trust her after all...if that is true...the "love" has a long way to go...

Do I make sense? 

Yup I think you made sense there. I always saw more of a possessive attraction on Saahir's end than love or care. The few times he apologized to her was to get her attention focused on him again. He is a handful to handle. Thats another thing for Alvira to consider even if he did love her that does not make him a suitable match. Its scary being married to someone who had gambled your life for a business deal or  cant trust your intentions and labels you as a gold digger for being friends with another male.

I have actually never believed Sahir is "in love" with Arzoo; I think as Sush mentioned he's attracted to her but how can you be "in love" with someone who you believe to be a duplicitious gold digger? He's never really trusted her and with love comes trust.  Lust is not love and I think as viewers we sometimes confuse the two; probably because the creators want us to.  LOL

grumpydwarfLeesan-Shwets--Sush-

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by habs

but

Do I make sense? 

I have actually never believed Sahir is "in love" with Arzoo; I think as Sush mentioned he's attracted to her but how can you be "in love" with someone who you believe to be a duplicitious gold digger? He's never really trusted her and with love comes trust.  Lust is not love and I think as viewers we sometimes confuse the two; probably because the creators want us to.  LOL

Yup I think show makers now a days are confusing the two. Or maybe he just craved for female attention as he was alone for 7 years. Trust factor is def missing as he has mistrusted and accused her too many times. From the jail incident, to her father issue, to calling her a gold digger! No trust or respect for her at all.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

habs-Shwets--Sush-

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by habs

but

Do I make sense? 

Yup I think show makers now a days are confusing the two. Or maybe he just craved for female attention as he was alone for 7 years. Trust factor is def missing as he has mistrusted and accused her too many times. From the jail incident, to her father issue, to calling her a gold digger! No trust or respect for her at all.
then what were all sahir's monologues for that only one arzoo lives in his heart ,when zaki was talking about love  why did he think about arzoo.where did zeenat go ?and this whole zaki sam marriage was never there.he just wanted to check whom did arzoo love him or zaki.so when he knew it was him he left her completely broken .No wonder the trp is low if the characters are not consistent both arzoo and sahir .But that egg allergy proves that he never loved arzoo.everything was a game for himCry

-Shwets--Sush-

Go to top