Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Suhspective: Grey means Grey...... (Page 2)

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ultimaterudra

RES...

Hi Sush ,

Thanks for opening a post ...I loved your anchor post well said Clap 

I loved Zaki ...he truly loves Arzoo and has her best interest . I liked his monologue with his mother ...Not sure what to say about Alvira ...Total disappointment ...why would a mother encourage a married man whose wife is in comma to marry Arzoo when she knows he doesn't love her ...on the other hand she has a son who is not married who loves Arzoo...agreed Alvira knows Arzoo loves Saahir but maybe she would have stayed away from Saahir if she had know his marital status .

Sush , Nikaah is not happening ...I don't want to see Saahir / Arzoo Nikaah any time soon .

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With odd old ends stol'n out of holy writ;
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil." 
~ William Shakespeare 

"The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose." 
~ William Shakespeare 

"God hath given you one face, and you make yourself another." 
~ William Shakespeare 

I think Alvira believes that Sahir LOVES Arzoo...Shweta...
She probably thinks Zaki will get other girls...but Sahir will never get out there...
She may be right about all that...,,
But still hag she is doing is called "cheating" and "deception"... "Hiding truths deliberately to get desired outcome"..,,,

I hope you are right...I can not stomach a Nikaah right now...Sahir has to make himself worthy...

Perhaps some Harshad fans will hate me for saying that...but at this point ...Sahirs character has taken a dive...

Edited by -Sush- - 29 December 2014 at 9:04pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilinhabsgrumpydwarfashi_mania-Shwets-Leesanchicksoup

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

I think Alvira believes that Sahir LOVES Arzoo...Shweta...
She probably thinks Zaki will get other girls...but Sahir will never get out there...
She may be right about all that...,,
But still hag she is doing is called "cheating" and "deception"... "Hiding truths deliberately to get desired outcome"..,,,

I hope you are right...I can not stomach a Nikaah right now...Sahir has to make himself worthy...

Perhaps Harshad fans will hate me for saying that...but at this point ...Sahirs character has taken a dive...

@bold ...Sush ,

Open forum you put down your thought's they are open for debate ...Love / Hate is out of this equation . Saahir's character taking a dive ...well I agree with your views, but I want to wait to see how the drama unfolds tomorrow ...Alvira on the other hand has lost all credibility ...premeditated ...I want to see how  Nausheen reacts to her friends plan .

Many will hate me for saying this ...  I would like to see Arzoo marry Zaki .

Edited by ultimaterudra - 29 December 2014 at 8:21pm

hagenfeministgrumpydwarfLeesandakshaavichicksoup-Sush-

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

Nice post Sush and lovely collages Shweta!

I agree with most of the points being made here. How is Zaki being irritable exactly? He wanted to save the girl who put her reputation at stake for him from a heart break? He himself went through one not so long back so he cant see the girl he loves go through the same thing. Irritable? He seems to be the only one in the house hold that is not self-centered? The girl does not love him. She rejected him for his brother. Most people would be done with the girl at this point or jump to harsh assumptions about her but Zaki just wants to save her from a heart break?

Alvira too? She very well knows she is forcing Arzoo into becoming the second women in Saahir's life? She has never been able to stop Kurti Appa and Anam for taunting her? How will she stop the rest of society when they point fingers at Arzoo and call her a home wrecker or marriage breaker? She knows Arzoo is sensitive about being a second women too with her past but still all she sees is Saahir. Saahir deserves to be happy to hell with everything?

But I don't get one thing? Until yesterday you were sure that Saahir loves Arzoo? What made you change your mind all the sudden?

JosupraLeesandakshaaviashi_mania-Shwets--Sush-chicksoup

habs Goldie
habs
habs

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Hey Sush!
Love your post!  I agree completely.  I like Harshad's acting but there's no excuse or justification for what Sahir's doing.  It's wrong on so many levels.  I loved Zaki today and honestly I love him in general.  He's a great friend to Arzoo and she's going to need him going forward.  I get that people don't want Arzoo and Zaki together but seriously hating on him for wanting to tell the truth??  Sure Sahir looks great in a suit but his behaviour is despicable.  

Josupraashikamgrumpydwarf-Shwets-Leesandakshaavi-Sush-

TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Sahir is looking more grey than CG... Wink ...CG at least did show the truth before Ana agreed...
I just don't get Alvira and Sahir..as confused as ever...one day they want something and the other day something else.
KA's slap was hilarious LOL ..zaki deserved it in order to snap out of that daze he was in...
Arzoo was so excited today..poor thing..next minute it's going to change to extreme distress... Ouch
By the way Harshad fans won't hate u Sush... Smile ..its "sushpective"...and moreover Sahir's character has taken a downward spiral..not Harshad's Wink
I was happy that he at least told her the truth today..before any actual nikah...and the spoilers are scary Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

docmonicaIlinLeesandakshaavi-Shwets--Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redviolet

Nice post Sush and lovely collages Shweta!

I agree with most of the points being made here. How is Zaki being irritable exactly? He wanted to save the girl who put her reputation at stake for him from a heart break? He himself went through one not so long back so he cant see the girl he loves go through the same thing. Irritable? He seems to be the only one in the house hold that is not self-centered? The girl does not love him. She rejected him for his brother. Most people would be done with the girl at this point or jump to harsh assumptions about her but Zaki just wants to save her from a heart break?

Alvira too? She very well knows she is forcing Arzoo into becoming the second women in Saahir's life? She has never been able to stop Kurti Appa and Anam for taunting her? How will she stop the rest of society when they point fingers at Arzoo and call her a home wrecker or marriage breaker? She knows Arzoo is sensitive about being a second women too with her past but still all she sees is Saahir. Saahir deserves to be happy to hell with everything?

But I don't get one thing? Until yesterday you were sure that Saahir loves Arzoo? What made you change your mind all the sudden?

Red, I believe Saahir loves Arzoo...on that my opinion has not changed...
but
At the same time ...his promise is more important to him than the love...
He can compromise on his "love" to get the deal...and get them all out of this mess...
The price for selling his morality has been met...it was not a low price...
But the selling did happen...

lets see what twist the makers introduce...it is possible that he loves her in the sense of feeling attracted to her...like a man is attracted to a woman...but he still has deep trust issues,...and he does not trust her after all...if that is true...the "love" has a long way to go...

Do I make sense? 

Edited by -Sush- - 29 December 2014 at 8:19pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Josuprahabsgrumpydwarf-Shwets-Leesandakshaavi

aidan34 Groupbie
aidan34
aidan34

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Hi sush
I am holding my verdict till tomorrow.lets see what's in store.
I feel there is a change in script due to trp pressure because for me today's precap was a complete shock,wasn't expecting this at all from sahir.suddenly what happened to him that he told arzoo everything.where did his planning go?what about his deal.
Zaki was good today but he certainly didn't need KA slap to wake up.he could have told arzoo about sahir marital status when sahir proposed arzoo in front of the entire family.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaavi-Shwets--Sush-

MarathiMulgi Senior Member
MarathiMulgi
MarathiMulgi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
The only black character today IMO is Alvira. She has the guts to tell Arzoo to her face that she chose Arzoo for Sahir in their first meeting.Angry
Sahir, we have seen conflicted about his emotions and plans and what he is doing with Arzoo. He has questioned himself time and again about his motives. However no such scenes for Alvira. She has set her mind on making Arzoo Sahir's biwi and she does not second guess herself at all. There is no hesitation or question of morality or anything with her. She does not hesitate to question Zaki whether Zaki has Sahir's good interest in his heart at all.  I do agree with her comment that Sahir has a right to seek happiness but I don't agree that she thinks the way he is pursuing it is correct.

Zaki's stance today is correct. Even a moment's delay in informing Arzoo about Sahir's marital status is making him frustrated. He is right in accusing his mother about her role in this deception. Whether Arzoo loves him or not, he thinks he should tell her and put an end to this charade. However, once he realizes that Arzoo has been informed of it by Sahir, he needs to back off and give Arzoo time and space to come to terms with the reality and decide for herself what to do next.

We will know only tomorrow, what really goes down during the truth revelation. However I feel, Sahir's guilt combined with his inability to prevent Zaki from blurting the truth and Arzoo's  affirmation may have led him to come clean about the whole thing. More comments about it tomorrow.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fedex-dakshaavi-Shwets--Sush-

Go to top