Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Somewhere Over the Rainbow # 4 (Members Only) (Page 97)

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 31 March 2015 at 4:08am | IP Logged
In the infinity of life where I am,all is perfect,
Whole and complete and yet life is ever changing,
There is no beginning  and no end
Only a constant cycling and recycling 
Of substance and experiences,
Life is never stuck or static or stale,
For each moment is ever new and fresh, 
I am one with the very power that created me and this power has given my own power to create my own circumstances.
I rejoice in the knowledge that I have the power of my own mind to use in any way I choose.  
Every moment of life is a new beginning point
As we move from the old .This moment is a new point of beginning for me right here and right now .

All not well in my World but we will try !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajSneha...Love

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 31 March 2015 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Life is very simple.What we give out,we get back or what goes around comes around.
What we think about ourselves becomes the truth for us. I believe that everyone myself included,is responsible  for every thing in our lives,the best and worst of us created every thought we think is creating our future.Each one  of us creates our experiences by our thoughts and our feelings.the thoughts  we think and the words we speak create our experiences.
We create the situations and then we give our power away by blaming the other person for our frustration .No person, no place and no thing has any power over us.For"we" are the only thinkers in it.
When  we create peace and harmony and balance in our minds.which of the statements sounds like you?
"People are out to get me"
Everyone is always helpful"
What we believe about ourselves about the life becomes true for us.
 Last time in HHN Forum a fish created trouble ,with my comment my friends came to rescue and rest is history.Here,it is my little pig let who inspired me to post this and here is her story.Her prompt is you have to be a plate and fork with a friend and plan the meal and write the story .
She decided to be a Plate and wrote this,
Once upon time there was a plate.It was always filled with food.But one day,the plate smelled a terrible stench.It was a Fish! Slowly,the pate got used to the smell.It was really angry.But fortunately,the person who was eating the fish,ate the fish fast and emptied the plate.
After a little while,the plate went in to the sink.The plate got annoyed.since it was really stinky.But that person who ate from the plate washed it clean.From then on, the plate said,Oh! Boy!it was the stinkiest day.
Hope it brought a smile on your face!
No matter how hard life is,don't let it take over you!
In Fact you try to take over and beat it!
Love you all and have great evening!!!

Hug

Edited by Tulasi14 - 31 March 2015 at 5:39am

vibrajSneha...Love

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 31 March 2015 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Here are some jokes,if posted these before Pleae ignore !
Teacher: U idiots! At your age Einstein ranked first in class.
What about you?
Student: Sir at your age Hitler committed suicide..!
What about you?

Kate:two wrongs don't make a right,but what do two rights make?
Mom: I don't know.what?
Kate: two wrights make an airplane.

A famous art collector is walking through the city when he notices a mangy cat lapping milk from a saucer in the doorway of a store and he does a double take.

He knows that the saucer is extremely old and very valuable, so he walks casually into the store and offers to buy the cat for two dollars.

The store owner replies, "I'm sorry, but the cat isn't for sale.

The collector says, "Please, I need a hungry cat around the house to catch mice. I'll pay you twenty dollars for that cat." And the owner says "Sold," and hands over the cat.

The collector continues, "Hey, for the twenty bucks I wonder if you could throw in that old saucer. The cat's used to it and it'll save me from having to get a dish."

To which the owner says, "Sorry buddy, but that's my lucky saucer. So far this week I've sold sixty-eight cats."

A well dressed young man demanded as soon as he entered the restaurant:
"Serve me, quick! Give me your best. I don't care the price."
Not like the way he talked, the waiter said to him: "Hey Buddy, it doesn't matter you have a lot of money. You are still son of somebody, and grandson of somebody else."
The young man raged: "Dare you! Tell me, who wants me to be his grandson?"
The waiter replied with ease: "Nobody. Just your grand father.

Once an old man was waiting for a train, sitting on a bench.
A young boy came to him and asked the time.
Old man refused to tell the time.
Boy insisted again & again but old man denied again & again.
Boy asked the reason?
Old man said if i tell you the time,
then you will ask about me,my name,job etc.
Then i will ask about you,both of us will be frank.
By chance you may get the seat with me.
Then you may get down at my station.
My daughter will come to receive me.
She will meet you. She is beautiful.
You may fall in love with her,she too.
Then she may insist to marry u, even may threaten me.
And i am sorry that
I dont want such a poor son in law
who hasn't his own watch to see the time:):)

vibrajSneha...Love

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 31 March 2015 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulasi14

Hello every one! Have a great day!Hug

Hello Tulasi Hug Hello dear Friends Hug

Here is after midnight, don't know about you, guess half of you are still sleeping...Star

Tried this evening to post here, but had lots of problems with PC/IF, was really...really slow...so I gave up and come now to try again...So here is one quote and some flowers for Good Morning, for those who will wake up in few hours and astart a new day...Good morning dear Friends... Hug

Every day is a blessing. #mantra #affirmations

#GoodMorning :) make this #day worth living

vibrajTulasi14

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 31 March 2015 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE] Avyakta

SmileHug Branka , beautiful post , with a divine splendor , and with powerfully written  evocative  ,educative , enlightening words .ClapLove you madam .
That's why Seetha loved you so much . Her  words ---
@seetha.k ...Branka ...with tears in my eyes  ...saying these words dear ...you are a guiding factor for all of us !With respect I am saying these words ! Since 1 hour I am writing  a sentimental note ...quoting your words there ..in the TRP thread ...want to post it now itself ...but urgent work ...have to run ..will post it after come back !
My dear good friend of humanity ...you greeted us on Gandhi Jayanti and we are using sarcastic words to  criticize your love and affection towards Indian culture and people ! By loving Pratyusha ..you owned the culture and tradition of the country ...and for that we all appreciate and express our immense respect to  you ! No ...at present I am not only  a soul connected sister of yours ...-----! We know how to respect and show and shower our  warmth  and fondness to good persons  ! Please pardon us and love us with all our shortcomings and sarcastic comments ..as usual ..as before !

[QUOTE]

Thank you Avi Heart for your warm words and for this beautiful words from Seetha Hug...I am so grateful for a chance to meet her here,I was truly blessed,  and still remember that time when she was so much upset when one person attacked me  in the Trp thread in HHN forum. she was apologizing to me in the name of that person, she was such a great, caring friend, and I love her and miss her so much...She had the most gentle and tender heart...Heart

The vision of the eye...

Heart

<3

vibrajTulasi14

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 31 March 2015 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Hi Branka. Good to see you!HeartHug To all my friends

Edited by Tulasi14 - 31 March 2015 at 5:41pm

vibrajSneha...Love

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 31 March 2015 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avyakta

The dictionary does not define the effects of memories; neither does it say anything about the importance of memories in our lives. -Avi
Seetha wrote many beautiful stories , and her preambles are always a formal document type , that explains it's purpose .
These  are the introductory lines to her SS on Pratyusha .

A romantic Ecstasy...The Euphoria of love !

In the early stages of their association and marriage, Anandi and shiv participated in Saraswati(Goddess of learning) Pooja on Vasanta Panchami day, the first festival in Spring ,  in the school founded by Anandi for the education and emancipation of girls & women of the village Jaitsar; Shiv as  the collector and Anandi as the sarpanch !

Anandi got an invitation from her mentor, teacherji to be the chief guest in the school function at her place and to be felicitated  for her achievements in uplifting the women's status in the society, so that the young school girls can take Anandi as a role model and emulate her.

After her marriage with Shiv,  conjugal bliss is still alluring them ...because of her past was still lingering in her mind and keeping her away  from uniting with her lover husband! SR' is yet to happen for this fidgety couple ...!

In a sudden revelation ...her heart realised  her longing for her Shiv  and how much  love she had for him! ...since then she was  eager to express her passionate yearning for him at an opportune time !

http://i.imgur.com/iofetwC.gif

http://i.imgur.com/urQBrUy.gif

Dreams started inundating  her ...emotions started drenching her ...imaginations are pushing her towards her lover ...submerging her with thoughts of Shiv; she was lost in her dreamy world ...in an  animated anticipation ---Just like any love smitten lady!

That level of longing for Shiv happened very slowly  ...but soon it engulfed her with a strong desire ...when she saw him as a surprise visitor in her school function in the morning, she was unable to stop herself to run towards him and wanted to hug him with all her consent ...but  stopped just short of that and embraced him only with her looks  ...but she stood there like a quivering flower in a gale of wind ...waiting for him to  caress ...cajole   her !

http://i.imgur.com/Sj4sDhN.gif

Yes ...the journey has started sailing away from the shore ... , love is the stream and imagination is the boat and heartfelt  emotions are the driving breeze...which makes it to sail to reach the most exquisite romantic destination, the conjugal bliss !!

Thank you Avi for this beautiful TreatDay Dreaming Heart Day Dreaming...beginning of SS that Seetha weaved so enchantingly for all of us, to end the story with our AnSh, the one that CVs so cruelly interrupted, breaking our hearts in the process...I think Tulasi made this first two siggies, and Biki made this avis... Seetha Heart brought back all our memories, tied all loose ends,  and magicaly weaved everything into a beautiful closure for our AnSh's love story...

About Memories...

The stuff of our memories comprise who we have become. Each  recollection is akin to an ingredient in a simmering pot of stew. The full flavor of our lives is enhanced by each additional experience, whether it was painful or joyful.

Our experiences have a way of dovetailing, of grouping themselves, perhaps even tailoring themselves, to provide us the best advantage. So, human is our tendency to linger in thoughts on past times, that we fail to take advantage, to be fully present in the moment which is assuredly making a necessary contribution to the total panorama of our lives.

Who are we to judge the value of any single experience? It's how all experiences have mingled, that we must trust. We can be certain, in retrospect, that those situations that created the most inner turmoil, also offered us the most of growing and developing...and we should cherrish them, because they made us in a persons that we are today.

For Seetha...

. ' , , . ' . , . ' . ... ' our journeys become our story as our stories become our journey...and other people play their part too...

Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks. - Sympathy Card Messages In Loving Memory Friendship, Family Poems And Picture Quotes About Life - all-greatquotes.com

vibrajTulasi14

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 31 March 2015 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibraj

Good morning everyone, have a great dayHeart

Branka, where forth are thou?Smile

Hello Vibha, here I am Smile Good morning to you, my dear friend Heart

I am sorry to make you all worried, I spend days in gardening/family reunion/guests entertaining/memories...and so on...no time to come OL...but now I am here to stay
Big smile So all of you, Have a Nice Day !Smile

Good morning!

vibrajTulasi14

Go to top