Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Somewhere Over the Rainbow # 4 (Members Only) (Page 95)

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 27 March 2015 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehamadhuri

Hi Tulsi , how are you dear friend ? Very rarely coming to this place . You are not posted your creations on Prats since long . Waiting to see your artistic work . Hug
Good Night friends . Sweet dreams .
hi Madhuri,I want to Be on line but just wandered off but no peace trying hard to live normal  life with my health getting complicated.Some old creations I did for Seetha ! Missing her!Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AvyaktaViswasrutivibraj

Viswasruti IF-Rockerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 28 March 2015 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Hi friends , Good Afternoon . Have  a nice time .
Tulasi , thank you for these beautiful creations . 
That Spring look of Prats , excellent . I know Seetha never accepts normal  creativity , it shows your love towards her and her extraordinary artistic taste . Come out of that sad feeling Tulsi . You are very lucky dear , realise that fact , you talked with her , spent few months with her in daily interactions , you have those  beautiful memories of her , we have only her work to read , to remember , to love her , unfortunately I entered this place after her demise , many times cursed myself for not enter this place when she was active here . 
Many disappointments are there in our lives , have to come out of  that sorrow . Please take care of your health . 

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 28 March 2015 at 3:37am

AvyaktavibrajTulasi14

Viswasruti IF-Rockerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 28 March 2015 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Tulasi14IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14

Posted: 27 March 2015 at 10:17Log 
Branka,thank you for this beautiful thread  and Vibha the tiltle is so aptHeartHug love you .I came wandering looking for Seetha,I know she is no more but typing that word is very painful.Onething for sure,she had the best time with you all during LU and she forgot her pain.I was not aware of the situation how critical was?I told many times to Seeetha this is ten to fifteen days before  I got the shocking news,Seetha,there is something in US air. You are  writing so beautifully and so many posts. I am trying to remember her laugh,her words but me very forgetful these days.Don't know how to express., .. Love you n miss you! Thank you all for this beautiful thread!life as to go on! 

[ QUOTE ]Tulasi , please ,come out of that feeling . She lived her life . Left her mark everywhere , let us celebrate her lovely life and the experiences you all shared with her . Stop mourning for her death , she is very much living  in all her friend's hearts . As far as we are here   her admirers , there is no death for her .

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 28 March 2015 at 6:30am

AvyaktavibrajTulasi14

Avyakta IF-Dazzler
Avyakta
Avyakta

Posted: 28 March 2015 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Happy Sri Ram Navami .

Edited by Avyakta - 28 March 2015 at 7:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajTulasi14

Avyakta IF-Dazzler
Avyakta
Avyakta

Posted: 28 March 2015 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehamadhuri

Hi friends , Good Afternoon . Have  a nice time .
Tulasi , thank you for these beautiful creations . 
That Spring look of Prats , excellent . I know Seetha never accepts normal  creativity , it shows your love towards her and her extraordinary artistic taste . Come out of that sad feeling Tulsi . You are very lucky dear , realise that fact , you talked with her , spent few months with her in daily interactions , you have those  beautiful memories of her , we have only her work to read , to remember , to love her , unfortunately I entered this place after her demise , many times cursed myself for not enter this place when she was active here . 
Many disappointments are there in our lives , have to come out of  that sorrow . Please take care of your health . 
Well said Madhuri . Tulasi , you have the treasure of her memories , by your everyday conversations  with her , you know her laughter , must met her at least once , let us all celebrate our association with her , though it was very short time , undoubtedly a memorable one .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajTulasi14

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 28 March 2015 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Good Evening dear friends Hug Happy Ram Navarmi to all of you who celebrates.Smile May Lord Ram shower his blessings on all of you always...

Ram Navami or Sri Ram Navami marks the birthday of Lord Vishnu's seventh incarnation, Lord Rama or Ramachandra. It is a Hindu festival which falls on the ninth day of Chaitra month usually in March or April and lasts for nine days.

On this day Lord Ram was born to King Dasharath and Queen Kausalya in Ayodhya in India. So in Ayodhya it is celebrated with great enthusiasm and zeal. People worship the Sun in the early morning, carry out huge procession, sing bhajans, visit temples, listen to the legends of Ram and hear Ramayana and Ramscharit Manas couplets in the temples. The fast is also observed by many devotees during the occasion.

Jai Shri Ram

Happy Ram Navami

AvyaktavibrajTulasi14

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 28 March 2015 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Just wanted to greet you all, saying how thankful I am for this place, where we meet each other and remember dear friends,  who are not with us any more, with love and respect ....and loving memories...Heart
Cute avatars  Cute avatars  Cute avatars

And we will continue to remember our Seetha here, while waiting for our Prats to come back in some new show...See you all tomorrow...Smile

Angels graphics 106b

Htedoh jos samo da dodam, kako je prekrasno kada maske konacno padnu i ljudi pokazu svoja prava lica...I tako ja kao jedna od uspaljenih tetki, (a ko mi to kazeShocked... "devojcice" od preko 50 koje sline oko momka koji je davno bio piletina u bilo cijem tanjuru) koja po nekima ne razlikuje jaje od mucka,  a koja nikakda nije mislila da je Prats kokos koja je snela mucak, mislim, cak sta vise,  da je bila prekrasna u svojoj drugoj seriji u kojoj je ponovo pokazala svoje glumacko umece i mnoge stvari koje nije pokazala u svojoj prvoj seriji. ClapStar

To sto se mnoge od gore navedenih omladinki nisu mogle popaliti na njenog kolegu, stvarno govori vise o tome sta doticne traze u glumcu, od bilo cega drugog... I tako, htedoh samo da se zahvalim na svim onim silnim komplimentima...mislim na one koje je moj pileci mozak mogao da razume...Bila bih vam stvarno zahvalna da bar jednom pokazete muda, meni koja ih nemam, i da lepo javno kazete, na nasem jeziku, ne mora na engleskom, da vise ne zelite da budete clanovi ovde, medju nama ocoravelim, krezubinma i bezubima, sto cekamo marvenjaka da nam sredi hormone, i sta li sve ne procitah u tom divnom domu prekrasno milih devojaka
...Unapred zahvalna...Smile

AvyaktavibrajTulasi14

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 28 March 2015 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sneha...Love

Good Evening dear friends Hug Happy Ram Navarmi to all of you who celebrates.Smile May Lord Ram shower his blessings on all of you always...

Ram Navami or Sri Ram Navami marks the birthday of Lord Vishnu's seventh incarnation, Lord Rama or Ramachandra. It is a Hindu festival which falls on the ninth day of Chaitra month usually in March or April and lasts for nine days.

On this day Lord Ram was born to King Dasharath and Queen Kausalya in Ayodhya in India. So in Ayodhya it is celebrated with great enthusiasm and zeal. People worship the Sun in the early morning, carry out huge procession, sing bhajans, visit temples, listen to the legends of Ram and hear Ramayana and Ramscharit Manas couplets in the temples. The fast is also observed by many devotees during the occasion.

Jai Shri Ram

Happy Ram Navami
Branka! Thank you !  HeartHugClap!

AvyaktavibrajSneha...Love

Go to top