Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Somewhere Over the Rainbow # 4 (Members Only) (Page 90)

Avyakta IF-Dazzler
Avyakta
Avyakta

Posted: 18 March 2015 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Hello sweet Rainbowians , have a nice time .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajcygnet9Tulasi14

Avyakta IF-Dazzler
Avyakta
Avyakta

Posted: 18 March 2015 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibraj

Originally posted by Snehamadhuri

Good Evening my dear friends . Here is a fairy who is unable to see herself in my story . So posting it here also . Let us see ---

Very pretty fairy!
Very true Vibha .Hug

vibrajcygnet9Tulasi14

Sarica IF-Rockerz
Sarica
Sarica

Posted: 18 March 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Good evening allSmile

vibrajcygnet9Tulasi14

Sarica IF-Rockerz
Sarica
Sarica

Posted: 18 March 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged
@sidharth_shukla at the #TSA congrats!Certainly a Stylish Leap frm TV to films "

vibrajcygnet9Tulasi14

Sarica IF-Rockerz
Sarica
Sarica

Posted: 18 March 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Instagram media by iamprats - Tere bina saans bhi chalti hai .. tere bina dil bhi dhadakta hai .. yaad nahi thha... yaad aaya

vibrajcygnet9Tulasi14

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Posted: 18 March 2015 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Guys was watching Ganga on &Tv. The little girl playing Ganga is fantastic. So innocent, adorable and expressive. This show is being produced from the same PH Speres Origin.

These days I am flipping through different channels and find every woman protagonist is being troubled to the extent beyond tolerance. Be it small Girl or grown up's. Always want to know why these shows cannot show a women smiling and confident. Always suffering. Disgusting.

AvyaktavibrajTulasi14

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 18 March 2015 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Hello Friends! Hope you all are doing great! I am unable to come hear as much as I want to be.Branka,Vibha,Riya,Padma,and all my other friends who visit thus place !HeartHug
 I love this - I hope you do too.

An elderly Chinese woman had two large pots, each hung on the ends of a pole which she carried across her neck.

One of the pots had a crack in it while the other pot was perfect and always delivered a full portion of water.

At the end of the long walks from the stream to the house, the cracked pot arrived only half full.

For a full two years this went on daily, with the woman bringing home only one and a half pots of water..

Of course, the perfect pot was proud of its accomplishments.

But the poor cracked pot was ashamed of its own imperfection, and miserable that it could only do ha lf of what it had been made to do.

After two years of what it perceived to be bitter failure, it spoke to the woman one day by the stream.

'I am ashamed of myself, because this crack in my side causes water to leak out all the way back to your house.

The old woman smiled, 'Did you notice that there are flowers on your side of the path, but not on the other pot's side?'

'That's because I have always known about your flaw, so I planted flower seeds on your side of the path, and every day while we walk back, you water them.' 

For two years I have been able to pick these beautiful flowers to decorate the table.

Without you being just the way you are, there would not be this beauty to grace the house.'

Each of us has our own unique flaw. But it's the cracks and flaws we each have that make our lives together so very interesting and rewarding.

You've just got to take each person for what they are and look for the good in them.

SO, to all of my cracked pot friends, have a great day and remember to smell the flowers on your side of the path!

And send this to any or all of your Cracked Pot friends and see what a smile you will put on their faces

Don't forget the Cracked Pot that sent it to you!! Smile

Avyaktavibrajcygnet9

vibraj IF-Rockerz
vibraj
vibraj

Posted: 18 March 2015 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulasi14

Hello Friends! Hope you all are doing great! I am unable to come hear as much as I want to be.Branka,Vibha,Riya,Padma,and all my other friends who visit thus place !HeartHug
 I love this - I hope you do too.

An elderly Chinese woman had two large pots, each hung on the ends of a pole which she carried across her neck.

One of the pots had a crack in it while the other pot was perfect and always delivered a full portion of water.

At the end of the long walks from the stream to the house, the cracked pot arrived only half full.

For a full two years this went on daily, with the woman bringing home only one and a half pots of water..

Of course, the perfect pot was proud of its accomplishments.

But the poor cracked pot was ashamed of its own imperfection, and miserable that it could only do ha lf of what it had been made to do.

After two years of what it perceived to be bitter failure, it spoke to the woman one day by the stream.

'I am ashamed of myself, because this crack in my side causes water to leak out all the way back to your house.

The old woman smiled, 'Did you notice that there are flowers on your side of the path, but not on the other pot's side?'

'That's because I have always known about your flaw, so I planted flower seeds on your side of the path, and every day while we walk back, you water them.' 

For two years I have been able to pick these beautiful flowers to decorate the table.

Without you being just the way you are, there would not be this beauty to grace the house.'

Each of us has our own unique flaw. But it's the cracks and flaws we each have that make our lives together so very interesting and rewarding.

You've just got to take each person for what they are and look for the good in them.

SO, to all of my cracked pot friends, have a great day and remember to smell the flowers on your side of the path!

And send this to any or all of your Cracked Pot friends and see what a smile you will put on their faces

Don't forget the Cracked Pot that sent it to you!! Smile

You are among the most beautiful pots of my life, love you, take care!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Avyaktacygnet9Tulasi14Sarica

Go to top