Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Somewhere Over the Rainbow # 4 (Members Only) (Page 87)

Sarica IF-Rockerz
Sarica
Sarica

Posted: 12 March 2015 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Prats in Killer Karaoke

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vibraj

Sarica IF-Rockerz
Sarica
Sarica

Posted: 12 March 2015 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Instagram media by iamprats - Gudmorning ... weather ''''-'''

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

riya_ss9vibrajViswasruti

Sarica IF-Rockerz
Sarica
Sarica

Posted: 12 March 2015 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Instagram media by iamprats - Tumse bhi zyada hongi ab yaadein pyariyaan ... Alvida ...

riya_ss9vibrajViswasruti

Sarica IF-Rockerz
Sarica
Sarica

Posted: 12 March 2015 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Sid in interview about Savdhaan India

riya_ss9vibrajViswasruti

Sarica IF-Rockerz
Sarica
Sarica

Posted: 12 March 2015 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Sid in Kazakhstan
Embedded image permalink

riya_ss9vibrajViswasruti

Sarica IF-Rockerz
Sarica
Sarica

Posted: 12 March 2015 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Women are better and stronger then men: Siddharth Shukla

Home Blog Women are better and stronger then men: Siddharth Shukla
Dhrithi Gulvadi
Women are better and stronger then men: Siddharth Shukla

From a Television star to a Bollywood superstar, Siddharth Shukla's milestone achievement in the industry has never swept him off the ground. Encompassed with simplicity and amiability Siddharth Shukla opens up the discussion with Lokmarg about his TV and Bollywood endeavor and issues that matters to the society.

1. Since you have been doing a lot of Bollywood projects and that you have received accolades for your debut in Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniyan, so has your success in Bollywood made you to take a backseat from TV?

I have not taken a backseat from television because television is the reason why I am, wherever I am. It's been my biggest teacher in the field. Talking about television, I am still doing television and there is no way that I have taken a backseat from television.

2. Being a TV actor people have widely accepted you on silver screen, so do you think that the audience perceives you differently on silver screen and small screen?

I don't know and I don't think that I am the best judge to answer that. But since you have previously mentioned that people have accepted and appreciated what I have done then that means they are accepting the fact that if I am on the celluloid then they don't have an issue. I don't really look down upon television. As I said before that television has given me a lot and today wherever I am it is all thanks to television.

3. Has social education brought any changes in the society?

Social education starts from school, colleges and everywhere. Somewhere down the line people lack and do not take such education seriously. Maybe in schools it is not taken seriously and I am not too sure about it because in my school I was taught social science and various character building. I think there is a lot of character that's built at home. I think parents; schools and teachers should take a lot of initiative because that is the time when the child is very open to learning a lot and his mind is clearer and therefore what you teach him stays in and with him for longer.

4. What is your next project? Are you moving forward with Bollywood movies or do you get television offers as well?

Both, when we get there and whenever the news needs to be broken shall be broken.
5. What kind of style acting or roles would you prefer in future for any medium?

I don't think that I would like to tie myself down to any particular style. I think as an actor I would love to do all and I would love it to be able to do all.

6. On the occasion of women's day what is your message for the women of our country?

Women are the greatest gifts to man. Just quotes and wishing them on women's day is not all that one needs to but one needs to respect women everyday. I don't quite seem that women are equal to men I feel that women are better than men and stronger then men.

7. Do you think it was justifiable for the Indian law to announce a ban on Nirbhaya documentary?

To be very honest, I haven't seen it for me to comment on it.

8. Any message to your fans?

Thank you for all the love that you have been showering on me and I hope that you will continue to do the same.

Dhrithi Gulvadi

http://lokmarg.com/women-are-better-and-stronger-then-men-siddharth-shukla/ ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajViswasruti

Viswasruti IF-Rockerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 12 March 2015 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Sarika thank you for Sidharth Shukla's Interview .Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajSarica

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 12 March 2015 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avyakta

Hello Good Morning Friends !Have a nice time .

Such a beautiful Quotes you posted Avi Hug in this back pages that I read. Love it.ClapStar
Love this one esspecially... it is so true.
I can see that you all celebrated Holi beautifully, here in this CC,  with lots of colors and light, while I was away...
Smile

Now I am back, but still catching up with lots of things, so was not here as I promissed...hopefully it will change...as you all know HHN will finish soon, and than I will have more time to paint the sky here, in all the colors of rainbow...so let me greet you in a proper way
Big smile

Good Morning my sweet friends Hug

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/78/b9/a8/78b9a8004d1698fb61ab6b2d3b46155e.jpgFunny Coffee Quotes | Funny Technology - Community - Google+ via Wyatt Martin | #coffee_quote #tgif #friday

Free Download at http://ibibleverses.christianpost.com/?p=12660 Good Morning! May your worries be light, May your joy be great. May your cup overflow. #morning #light #great

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AvyaktaViswasrutivibrajcygnet9Tulasi14

Go to top