Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Somewhere Over the Rainbow # 4 (Members Only) (Page 66)

Avyakta IF-Dazzler
Avyakta
Avyakta

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Good Evening my dear Rainbow  friends !
Very beautiful and meaningful quotes and expressions Branka !
Madhuri , well said .agree with you , we have to thank god for giving us Branka to console us when we are in pain , guide us ,when we need someone to rely on , a lovely person indeed , thankful to God for giving us  this pious friend Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cygnet9Tulasi14vibrajSneha...Love

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sneha...Love

It is so good to see you here my sweet Didi. Heart Love you and wish you a nice day.Smile
Love the way you are thinking, I think and believe the same.Hug There are no coincidences in our lives, there is a reason beyond everything, and everybody we met
is here to teach us something...
.Smile

"People come into our life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When you figure out which it is, you know exactly what to do".
- Michelle Ventor

People come and go in our lives, taking a little piece of our heart with them. As difficult, or painful as it may be, that is exactly what they should do.  We have more than enough love to share and spare, and we should give it freely.

When we love for a reason, it feels good to give love, because we get what we give.

When we have seasonal love, it is a whirlwind love, preparing us for something better.

When those very special people come into our lives, we can, and we do... love them forever...Heart

When someone is in your life for a reason, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like Godsend, and they are. They are there for a reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part, or at an inconvinient time, this person will do or say something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up or out and force you to take a stand. What we must realize, is that our needs has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done...

The best kind of people Sometimes we need someone to simply be there...Not to fix anything or do anything in particular, but just to let us feel we are supported and cared about.

When people come into your life for a season, it is because your turn has come
to share, grow or learn. They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you  an unbelievable amount of joy...But..but...they are here only for a season...
in the same way as the moon become full and than disappears, your seasonal relationships will end at the divinely appointed time. When that time comes, there is nothing you can say, or do,  to make it work. There is no one you can blame.
You can not fix it. You can not explain it...the only thing you can do is let go...

Some people pass through our lives for a season to teach us lessons that could never be learned if they stayed. - Mandy Hale  ..*

Lifetime relationships are much more difficult to let go of. When a parent,
child or spouse is involved, the wounds are very deep. When the end of
lifetime relationships come, you may feel that you would be better off dead.
The pain seems to grow, the memories linger, a part of your life is dying.
You relive every painful moment in an attempt to understand.Broken Heart
But, your job is not to understand. Your job is to accept it.
Heart

Sometimes you meet a person and you just click.. I love you Isaac!!!

Lifetime relationships teach you lifetime lessons; those things you must build
upon, in order to have a solid emotional foundation. They are the most difficult lessons to learn, the most painful to accept; yet these are the things you need
in order to grow. When you are facing a separation of the end of a lifetime relationship, the key is to find the lesson ; love the person as long as you live,
and move on and put that, what you learned, in use in all other relationships.

You're still my person. I believe this.

..*
very well written post and each and every word is true D!ClapHeartHug

Avyaktavibrajcygnet9Sneha...Love

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged
My dear friends,
 How are you all? Good see all of you here and I am very fortunate and proud that Seetha intraduced me to this place.This happened around September last year that's when I started interacting with Branka.I never thought she will leave us but when I look back there is reason behind leaving us.Branka love you for your beautiful words and responding to every post.Heart
   Riya,beutiful quotes and love you !HeartHug 
Thankyou avyakta and Madhuri for your beautiful wordsHeart

Avyaktariya_ss9vibrajSneha...Love

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Hi Padma,
 How are you? It's been very long,good to see you here.take careHug

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Loosing Seetha is very hard on me.The way things went ,my dream and me discussing about it.i don't get that many dreams and in my morning dreams if I see some one die and me crying.I don't see the person but I know some one around me,something bad is going to happen.i rarely get such dreams .I discussed with Seetha and she said something good will happen if you see someone die.I never thought I will loose her like this.But this life.
 Love you al!HeartHug
The only regret I was unable to talk  to her in the last three days!

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Good evening dear friends Hug Dobro vece dragi prijatelji Hug

Thank you Madhuri, Avi and Tulasi for your kind words addressed to me. I always thought, that a words, quotes, pictures...everything we post here in our posts should be reflection of that what we believe in and that what is important to us...Smile

Saying that, I come to a sad part of this post. I always believed that people deserve second chances, and I do agree with Seetha that we should embrace everybody with love...but than, some people just do everything they can, to push you further and further, till you finally come to the stage when you really stop caring about them, the way you used to...that happened to me..

I just want to inform you that Nataly is not a member of this place any more.

Few month ago she asked me to remove her name from member's lists...she give me her reasons...I said to her I will not do that, because this CC was her idea, I was just the one who executed it...there was a time when I offer to her to take over CC, to open the next ones, but she did not agree. Anyway, already for some time, she stopped to come here, she made her choices and choose places where she feels better. I wish her all the best.

So now, as a TM of this CC, and as a person who love Prats (this CC is dedicated to Pratyusha primarily and to SY secondarily) I have to react to her last action...posting of a SY siggie where Prats was covered, erased (siggie is down there). I just can not tolerate this. Few days before she posted this siggie , she pressed Like button under siggie where Sid was with his lates partner from BV, which was something I would never expect from her, knowing her past battles...but obviously we all change, and my ex OL daughter is proud of her changes, and she like to expose them clearly, for anyone to see. So we all saw it. By posting THIS siggie (and she had a big choice of siggies with Sid only, if she wanted to post only his picture) she clearly shows what she does not like any more, and that is Prats and SY. And she clearly shows that she does not give a damn if she will hurt her friends (or ex friends) feelings by doing that.

Obviously Prats is not important for her any more, nor is SY...she is only Sid's fan now, and that is OK (I respect her choice and she is not the only member of SYians who is in Sid AT/FC)...everybody have a right on their own decisions and actions, and Nataly's action recently in various places on this forum, shows clearly where she stands..And, just as she has her rights, I have mine as well ...I have all right to make my own decision as a TM of this CC, and as someone who was fond of her once and hence,  gave  her enough chances uptill now ...I finally decided to remove her name from the Member's list...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4307742&TPN=114

Drage moje,

Evo, ukratko, ukoliko uopste jos netko dolazi u ovaj CC, htela sam vas obavestiti da Nataly od danas vise nije clan ovog CC-a. I sada da ne prevodim sama sebe, ukratko, ovaj siggie koji je postavila u svojoj novoj kuci (gore je link), je prelio casu, i stvarno , bilo tko da ga je postavio na mestu gde ga je ona postavila, medju ljudima koji su zestoko pljuvali Prats u proslosti, prosao bi isto. Mislim, ako je htela da postavi samo Sidovu sliku, sigurna sam da je imala veliki izbor izmedju prekrasnim Sidovim kreacijama koje je Duska uradila. Ne, ona je namerno postavila ovaj Siggie gde je Prats izbrisana i anulirana sa slike, da bi se uvukla onim Pratsinim pljuvacicama, i uz put pokazala svima nama gde su joj sada prioriteti. Ok, ukapirali smo, sve pet.

Svako od nas ima pravo da izabere sta ce i kako ce da pliva u ovim virtualnim vodama. Nemam ja nista protiv, niti sam ja netko tko je ikada dirigirao ili naredjivao ljudima sta da rade. Ali isto tako i ja imam pravo da izaberem crtu ispod koje nema sanse da tolerisem bilo sta, a pogotovo ovako nesto, e pa ta crta je pljuvanje, vredjanje, nepostovanje Prats. (tolerisala sam joj kada je onoliko pljuvala po Kanwaru, mada se i to neposredno odnosilo na Prats i njenu seriju, koju je Nataly zdusno svim sredstvima minirala od pocetka...svi smo ovde svedoci toga)

Elem, ova Duga je bila njena zamisao, ja sam samo bila izvrsioc toga, po obicaju skakutala i izvrsavala njene zelje i zeljice, u ona dobra stara vremena. Pre nekog vremena me je trazila da je izbrisem iz spiska clanova, navodeci svoje razloge...ja sam joj odgovorila da kao TM (onaj ko pravi ovaj CC) ne prihvatam njen zahtev, i navela joj razloge. Takodjer sam joj pre nekog vremena predlozila da ona preuzme Dugu i otvara nove CC (sto uopste nije tesko) no ona je to odbila...te tako, ja kao vlasnik ove Duge, donosim odluku da mi je blago receno pun kufer njenih zajebancija...o proklinjanju i prizivanju Bozjeg gneva na mene i Riyu da i ne govorim...Tu bih jos htela da dodam, da bilo tko, tko ne zeli da bude clan ove Duge, ili misli da ja provodim diktaturu i da sam nepravedno postupila, samo nek mi posalje PM i zelju da ne bude vise clan, i ja cu mu to i ispuniti...ovaj IF je prepun raznih CC/FC/AT-a i verovatno svatko moze da nadje mesto koje mu odgovara. A mi koji ostajemo ovde, taman nas bilo dvoje...troje...cemo da nastavimo da volimo i  podrzavamo i Pratyushu  i Pratsinu novu seriju i SY...Na kraju krajeva, zato je i otvorena ova Duga.

Avyaktariya_ss9vibrajTulasi14

vibraj IF-Rockerz
vibraj
vibraj

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Branka, I know how pained you are as I knew the bonding you shared with Nats but she has now moved on and crossed the other side and I guess she needs to show her support to them, it's okay, that's her choice.

You too have made your choice, life is unpredictable, relationships, people, all change. People come to our lives for a reason, for a season, let us move on and forget the unpleasantness and be happy in this beautiful place full of love, laughter, color and fidelity!

AvyaktaTulasi14riya_ss9Sneha...Love

vibraj IF-Rockerz
vibraj
vibraj

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Riya and Branka, such awesome and profound quotes, way to go, girlsThumbs Up

Avi, Tulasi, Madhuri, love reading your posts, so well-meaning and sincere!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

riya_ss9Tulasi14Sneha...Love

Go to top